Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
2. What language does Orwell say he speaks badly?
3. What does Orwell say he originally came to Spain to do?
4. Who does Orwell say was in control of Catalonia when he arrived?
5. What does Orwell say the Anarchists scrawled in every wall in Catalonia?
6. What does Orwell say was being systematically destroyed in Catalonia?
7. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
8. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
This section contains 3,069 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)