Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
(b) The first line of attack.
(c) A necessary evil.
(d) God like.
2. What city does Orwell arrive in on April 26?
3. What does Orwell say he has been isolated from for 115 days?
(b) A bed.
4. Who rushes across the street to stop the fighting?
(c) Orwell's wife.
5. How do the newspapers report the Fascist attack in Chapter 3?
(a) A violent abuse of power.
(b) A funky mess.
(c) A furious assault.
(d) A genocide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. What does Orwell describe the Communists political maneuverings as?
4. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)