Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
2. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
(a) General Franco.
(b) General Castro.
(c) General Mussolini.
(d) General Goebbels.
3. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What does Orwell say he suffers from in late March?
(a) Poisoned foot.
(b) Brain damage.
(c) Shell shock.
(d) Poisoned hand.
5. What does Orwell say the trenches stink of?
(a) Human excrement.
(b) Cigar smoke.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Working men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
2. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
3. What two languages can Kopp speak?
4. What is the name of the area between the trenches?
5. Where does Orwell's POUM unit travel to from Sietamo?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)