|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the manager tell the staff to do because they do not have any food?
2. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
3. Who pulls out an hourglass and turns the sleigh around?
4. What is the name of the dog that Susan finds?
5. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susan see in the middle of the floor of the house she enters? What disappears in front of her eyes?
2. Describe the chase.
3. What does Susan discover when she hears a scream and opens the door?
4. Why does Susan go to Bier's?
5. What does Susan discover about the heap of teeth?
6. Describe the land that Violet had seen that Susan enters.
7. What happens when Death returns Susan home? What do they do?
8. What does Teatime do that causes great tension for Medium Dave?
9. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan takes from Death's house?
10. What do the Auditors have to do and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many characters experience fear from their nightmares. Describe Chickenwire's fears. Are they believable? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Susan and Death are two of the most active characters.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them? What is different?
Part 2) What are some events that Susan had a direct influence upon? What are some events that Death had a direct influence upon?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger and why?
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character that Susan grows to like and becomes familiar with. How does their relationship evolve?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)