|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
2. Who is worried because he cannot find Chickenwire or Catseye?
(a) Medium Dave.
3. What did Death do that he does not consider stealing but redistributing that makes Albert furious?
(a) He broke into a store and took what he wanted to make presents.
(b) He stole food from a fancy restaurant and gave it to the beggars.
(c) He emptied the coffers of a dead man's vault and gave it away.
(d) He took money from a bank and gave it to the poor.
4. What is the name of the dog that Susan finds?
5. Who sings carols on the streets of Ankh-Morph hoping someone will give them money to stop?
(a) Stibbons and Ridcully.
(b) Susan and Violet.
(d) Sideney and Teatime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must be stopped or the original Hogfather will never have existed?
2. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
3. Who says that the Hogfather has come to the university on Hogswatch?
4. Who argues over the meaning of Hogswatch?
5. What does Teatime do to Medium Dave when he arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susan discover about the heap of teeth?
2. What does Teatime do that causes great tension for Medium Dave?
3. What is the strange memory that Bilious has about his manifestation into physical form?
4. What does Susan see in the middle of the floor of the house she enters? What disappears in front of her eyes?
5. What happens when Death returns Susan home? What do they do?
6. Where does Teatime fall? What does he do?
7. What happens with the beggars on the streets of Ankh-Morph that makes Albert furious?
8. Whom do Susan and Bilious find in another room of the house?
9. What does Susan discover when she hears a scream and opens the door?
10. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan takes from Death's house?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)