|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man with a glass eye that inspires fear?
2. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
(a) He will treat both poor and rich equally.
(b) He will take away all their presents.
(c) He will take away the holiday.
(d) He will share his wealth.
3. Why does Albert feel sad about the poor family?
(a) The boy only receives an apple and one toy.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They are hungry.
4. Who drops from the sky on to a feasting table at the Unseen University?
5. What does Susan see when she rides through a snowy forest?
(a) A snowstorm.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) Large dogs chasing a boar towards the cliffs.
(d) An avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is surprisingly very compassionate?
2. Who remembers sad teeth when he came into being?
3. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
4. Whose life book does Susan research?
5. What does the manager do that a server objects to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is special about the drawing in the life book that Susan sees in Death's house?
2. What does Teatime do that causes great tension for Medium Dave?
3. What happens with the beggars on the streets of Ankh-Morph that makes Albert furious?
4. Describe the land that Violet had seen that Susan enters.
5. Where does Teatime fall? What does he do?
6. What is the strange memory that Bilious has about his manifestation into physical form?
7. What is the importance of the chase that Susan sees in the snowy forest?
8. Describe the chase.
9. What is the renewal that occurs with the sunrise?
10. Who is the girl that collects teeth? What is strange about her house?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)