|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the girl who collects teeth?
2. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
(a) She can collect teeth.
(b) She is magical.
(c) She knows where the Tooth Fairy lives.
(d) She has defeated Teatime before.
3. What does Susan realize that the heap of teeth downstairs is used for?
(a) For dentists.
(b) For torture.
(c) To control people who have given a tooth to the Tooth Fairy.
(d) For shows.
4. What does Teatime do to Medium Dave when he arrives?
(a) He attacks Medium Dave, holding a knife to his eye, saying he would rather kill a man than look at him.
(b) He beats him up.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He hugs him.
5. What is the last name listed on the list of addresses that Susan finds in Violet's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Death believe that you need to believe in the Hogfather?
2. What do Susan and Bilious see when they go to the room where the scream comes from?
3. Whose life book does Susan research?
4. What does Susan realize when Binkey goes into the land where Violet was last seen?
5. What does Susan realize about the picture she sees in the life book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Susan talk to at Bier's? What does he tell her?
2. What do the Auditors have to do and why?
3. What does the restaurant manager tell the staff to do?
4. How do Chickenwire's fears prevent him from killing Bilious?
5. What happens when Death returns Susan home? What do they do?
6. What does Susan discover about the heap of teeth?
7. What does Teatime do that causes great tension for Medium Dave?
8. What is the importance of the chase that Susan sees in the snowy forest?
9. What does Susan discover in the house of the girl who collects teeth?
10. Who is the girl that collects teeth? What is strange about her house?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)