|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remembers sad teeth when he came into being?
2. Who is worried that their plan failed and that they will have to take a risk to get rid of the Hogfather?
(a) The Auditors.
(b) The Dancers.
(c) The Satanic Cult.
(d) The Things.
3. What is the first step in fixing what is wrong with people because humans have enemies?
(a) Getting rid of the Hogfather.
(b) Ending war.
(c) Starting war.
(d) Getting rid of enemies.
4. Who does Susan and Bilious find all tied up in a room?
5. Who takes the reins of Binkey, Susan's horse, and tells her that she must bring the Hogfather back?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's plan for escape?
2. Who frightens Peachy?
3. Who pulls out an hourglass and turns the sleigh around?
4. What do Death and Albert argue about?
5. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Teatime fall? What does he do?
2. What concerns Albert about Death's behavior?
3. Why does Susan go to Bier's?
4. What does Susan discover when she hears a scream and opens the door?
5. Describe the land that Violet had seen that Susan enters.
6. How do Chickenwire's fears prevent him from killing Bilious?
7. What does the restaurant manager tell the staff to do?
8. Why is Chickenwire screaming?
9. What is unusual about the librarian?
10. What is the importance of the chase that Susan sees in the snowy forest?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)