|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who frightens Peachy?
(c) The Scissor Man.
2. Who finds a dying guard stabbed to death lying on a snowy mountaintop?
(a) Death and Albert.
(b) Susan and Violet.
(c) Raven and Death of Rats.
(d) Sideney and Teatime.
3. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
4. What does Teatime do to Medium Dave when he arrives?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He beats him up.
(c) He attacks Medium Dave, holding a knife to his eye, saying he would rather kill a man than look at him.
(d) He kills him.
5. Who is happy to find a dead sheep?
(a) Ridcully and Stibbons.
(b) The librarian and the Tooth Fairy.
(c) A dancer and a wizard.
(d) The Raven and Death of Rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan took from Death's house?
2. What does the man who knocked on the door of Violet's house tell Susan?
3. What do Death and Albert argue about?
4. What makes Death angry about poor and rich people?
5. Who is surprisingly very compassionate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of the chase that Susan sees in the snowy forest?
2. What does the restaurant manager tell the staff to do?
3. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan takes from Death's house?
4. What do the Auditors have to do and why?
5. What does the clipping sound remind Peachy of?
6. What happens when Death returns Susan home? What do they do?
7. What does Teatime do that causes great tension for Medium Dave?
8. What concerns Albert about Death's behavior?
9. Describe the land that Violet had seen that Susan enters.
10. What happens with the beggars on the streets of Ankh-Morph that makes Albert furious?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)