|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
(a) Rotten food.
(c) Broken glass with cards describing teeth, but the rooms are empty.
2. Who sings carols on the streets of Ankh-Morph hoping someone will give them money to stop?
(b) Stibbons and Ridcully.
(c) Susan and Violet.
(d) Sideney and Teatime.
3. What does the staff find instead of food in the fancy restaurant?
(c) Several old shoes and mud.
4. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
5. What does the manager do that a server objects to?
(a) Orders the cooks to make food out of old shoes and mud.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Closes the restaurant.
(d) Fires the cooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan do when Teatime raises his sword to kill Death?
2. Who pulls out an hourglass and turns the sleigh around?
3. Who is surprisingly very compassionate?
4. What is the last name listed on the list of addresses that Susan finds in Violet's house?
5. Who can Stibbons and Ridcully see because they are wizards?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Chickenwire's fears prevent him from killing Bilious?
2. What does Susan discover in the house of the girl who collects teeth?
3. What does Susan discover when she hears a scream and opens the door?
4. Who are Stibbons and Ridcully able to see because they are wizards? What do they ask him?
5. What do Death and Albert discover on a snowy mountaintop?
6. What is the renewal that occurs with the sunrise?
7. What does Susan discover about the heap of teeth?
8. What is special about the drawing in the life book that Susan sees in Death's house?
9. What do the Auditors have to do and why?
10. What is the strange memory that Bilious has about his manifestation into physical form?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)