|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Susan turn for help at Unseen University?
2. Insisting that he feels great, what does Bilious ask the wizards for at the university?
(a) A soft boiled egg.
(b) A hug.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A beer.
3. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
(b) Everlasting life.
(d) A Huge Bag of Money Goblin.
4. Who takes Sideney to where the former guard is hiding?
(b) Mr. Teatime.
(d) Medium Dave.
5. Who or what disappears into the shadows of the streets of Ankh-Morph upon seeing someone approaching?
(b) The Auditors.
(d) Lord Downey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the thieves and murderers going on the mission to capture the Hogfather?
2. Who arrives in the bar and tells Susan that her grandfather has gone mad?
3. How much will each member receive in exchange for participating in the adventure?
4. Who reaches Death's lawn?
5. What is the name of the store located in the Maul that Death visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Crumley call the City Watch?
2. What does Death do that contradicts the girl's wish?
3. Who appears in Biers? What does he say to Susan?
4. What does a little girl ask for that horrifies Death?
5. What does Susan discover in the books about the Hogfather in Death's library?
6. Why does Death need to make a public appearance?
7. Why do the Auditors approach Lord Downey?
8. Whom does Susan meet when she goes to the bar called Biers? What happens?
9. What does Mr. Teatime do in order to transport his mercenaries?
10. What happens in the Maul that disturbs Vernon Crumley?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)