|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say the angels will do if the wish is granted?
(a) Restore the life of the match girl.
(b) Protect the little girl from herself.
(c) Carry them to heaven.
(d) Take the match girl.
2. Who cannot answer questions about Death and the Hogfather?
(b) Little girl.
(c) Little boy.
(d) Raven and the Death of Rats.
3. Who cannot clearly see Death's face?
(a) Crumley and other people in the Maul.
(b) Little girl.
(d) Little boy.
4. What does Susan see in her dream while lying in bed?
5. Where does Susan drag the eight-armed, hairy monster when she comes out of the cellar?
(a) Onto the lawn.
(b) Onto her table.
(c) Into her bedroom.
(d) Into the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a wizard asks about his missing socks?
2. What did the magic dust do for the traveling group?
3. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
4. Who owns the shop in the Maul that watches the children show their parents what they want?
5. Who suggests that Death make a public appearance to increase belief in the Hogfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Death of Rats learn about the Hogfather?
2. Why does Mr. Crumley call the City Watch?
3. What does a little girl ask for that horrifies Death?
4. What does Ernie have that Teatime uses to travel?
5. Where does Teatime take Sideney?
6. Who is Twyla? What is her role in the story?
7. What happens when Death takes Corporal Nobbs on his lap?
8. What is unusual about this Hogswatch?
9. What does Teatime's group show that worries Sideney?
10. Where does Susan first enter in Death's house?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)