|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds a guard who was missing before?
(b) Mr. Teatime.
(d) Medium Dave.
2. Who cannot answer questions about Death and the Hogfather?
(a) Little boy.
(c) Raven and the Death of Rats.
(d) Little girl.
3. What is Bilious the god of?
(a) God of Hangovers.
(b) God of Fire.
(c) God of Merrymaking.
(d) God of Slumber.
4. To whom does Susan turn for help at Unseen University?
5. What horrifies Death when he flies to the next stop?
(a) A little boy is dressed up as the Hogfather.
(b) A little girl wants the match girl to die in the snow.
(c) A little girl does not believe in the Hogfather.
(d) A little boy is breaking the chimney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert say it is the spirit of the Hogfather to allow to happen?
2. What is Death's relationship to Susan's father?
3. What is piling up in the store when the children tell their parents what they want to buy?
4. Who arrives in the bar and tells Susan that her grandfather has gone mad?
5. What are some similar characteristics that Susan and Death share.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about this Hogswatch?
2. What does Death do at the house of the boy who does not believe in the Hogfather?
3. What does Mr. Teatime do in order to transport his mercenaries?
4. Who is Mr. Teatime? Who is his team comprised of?
5. What happens when Death takes Corporal Nobbs on his lap?
6. What is ironic about Bilious's role as the God of Hangovers?
7. What does Death do that contradicts the girl's wish?
8. Why do the guests at the Gaiter family party laugh at Susan? What do they fail to see?
9. Why does Death need to make a public appearance?
10. What does a little girl ask for that horrifies Death?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)