|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in the bar and tells Susan that her grandfather has gone mad?
(a) Mr. Teatle.
(c) Bier's owner.
(d) The Death of Rats and the Raven.
2. Who is having a party when one of the guests sees Susan going to the cellar?
(b) King Rat.
(d) King Hog.
3. Who owns the shop in the Maul that watches the children show their parents what they want?
(a) Verucca Gnome.
(c) Vernon Crumley.
(d) Diego Vargas.
4. What is Death's relationship to Susan's mother?
(a) Susan's mother was Death's adopted daughter.
(b) Susan's mother was Death's mother too.
(c) Susan's mother was Death's sister.
(d) Susan's mother was Death's cousin.
5. Who is recently missing a tooth that Mr. Brown notices when he joins the group on the caravan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a wizard asks about his missing socks?
2. Who or what disappears into the shadows of the streets of Ankh-Morph upon seeing someone approaching?
3. What gives the feeling of blood and smells like beans?
4. Who is the Archchancellor at Unseen University?
5. What room inside Death's house does Susan enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Crumley call the City Watch?
2. What does Death do at the house of the boy who does not believe in the Hogfather?
3. What does Ernie have that Teatime uses to travel?
4. Why do the guests at the Gaiter family party laugh at Susan? What do they fail to see?
5. What does Ridcully see when he pulls out the crystal ball?
6. Who is Twyla? What is her role in the story?
7. What does Susan ask Death? What does he say?
8. What happens when Death takes Corporal Nobbs on his lap?
9. Where does Susan first enter in Death's house?
10. Why do the Auditors approach Lord Downey?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)