|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when one of the members of the collective auditing the universe accidentally calls himself an individual?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He turns into dust.
(c) He disappears into smoke.
(d) He catches fire.
2. Who cannot clearly see Death's face?
(b) Crumley and other people in the Maul.
(c) Little girl.
(d) Little boy.
3. To whom does Susan turn for help at Unseen University?
4. Insisting that he feels great, what does Bilious ask the wizards for at the university?
(a) A soft boiled egg.
(b) A hug.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A beer.
5. What does Susan realize that the wizards call into being?
(a) Things that they have an element of belief in.
(b) Things they like to wear.
(c) Things they like to eat.
(d) Things they want revenge on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan take from the fireplace when she heads for the cellar?
2. Who shows up to get rid of the Hogfather at the Maul?
3. Who is the Archchancellor at Unseen University?
4. What does the Archchancellor step into that was previously boarded up?
5. What does Death ask the child that he picks up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Teatime take Sideney?
2. What does Ernie have that Teatime uses to travel?
3. What does the Death of Rats learn about the Hogfather?
4. What does Susan ask Ridcully?
5. What does Ridcully see when he pulls out the crystal ball?
6. What does Ridcully discover about the old shower that was previously boarded up?
7. Why does Death need to make a public appearance?
8. What do the wizards call into being that has an element of belief?
9. What does Susan ask Death? What does he say?
10. Why does Mr. Crumley call the City Watch?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)