|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Sideney to where the former guard is hiding?
(a) Medium Dave.
(d) Mr. Teatime.
2. What is surprising to Susan about the objects she finds?
(a) That they disappear.
(b) That they are fragile.
(c) That they are made of shadows, missing substance, and have strange names.
(d) That they glow.
3. What does Death give to Corporal Nobbs and Constable Visit?
(a) The match girl.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A sled.
(d) A present.
4. What will the person who kills the Hogfather receive in exchange?
(a) Magic dust.
(b) A lifetime subscription to banjos.
(c) $3 million dollars.
(d) A book.
5. What is the name of the store located in the Maul that Death visits?
(c) Knick Knacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot clearly see Death's face?
2. Where does Corporal Nobbs sit when Death beckons him?
3. What does Susan read on part of a label when she steps on broken glass?
4. Who is the locksmith accompanying the group to capture Hogfather?
5. How much will each member receive in exchange for participating in the adventure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susan ask Ridcully?
2. What does Susan ask Death? What does he say?
3. Where does Teatime take Sideney?
4. Who is Twyla? What is her role in the story?
5. What does Susan discover when she arrives at the Castle of Bones? Why is it collapsing?
6. What does Ridcully discover about the old shower that was previously boarded up?
7. Why does Death need to make a public appearance?
8. Who appears in Biers? What does he say to Susan?
9. What does Death do at the house of the boy who does not believe in the Hogfather?
10. What does the Death of Rats learn about the Hogfather?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)