|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who frightens Peachy?
(c) The Scissor Man.
2. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
(a) The lock slips away.
(b) His fingers are broken.
(c) The door keeps disappearing.
(d) He cannot open the locks because they are magical.
3. Who drops from the sky on to a feasting table at the Unseen University?
4. What does the librarian leave out for the Hogfather?
(a) A glass of sherry.
(b) A book.
(c) A banana.
(d) A knife.
5. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
(a) She knows where the Tooth Fairy lives.
(b) She has defeated Teatime before.
(c) She is magical.
(d) She can collect teeth.
6. What does the guard say right before he dies?
(a) That he fought bravely.
(b) That he is blind.
(c) That he is sorry.
(d) That a group of people came and took the teeth.
7. What do Susan and Bilious see when they go to the room where the scream comes from?
(a) Two people fighting.
(b) A broken toy.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A dead baby.
8. What does the manager do that a server objects to?
(a) Closes the restaurant.
(b) Orders the cooks to make food out of old shoes and mud.
(c) Fires the cooks.
(d) Calls the police.
9. Who takes a bag of money to Chickenwire and Catseye?
(d) Medium Dave.
10. Who suggests the Tooth Fairy when Susan decides to go find a girl to collect teeth?
(b) The Death of Rats.
11. Who is Death able to kill and why?
(a) The deer because they are weak.
(b) The wizards because they are sleeping.
(c) The boars because they fall over.
(d) The Auditors because they are in their dog forms.
12. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
13. Who are the children not afraid of?
14. Who catches Chickenwire when he runs to the door?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(c) Medium Dave.
(d) Tooth Fairy.
15. Who is the creature with a pretty face and stolen eyes that grabs Susan's sword as she comes up the stairs in the house?
(b) Tooth Fairy.
(d) A puppet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
2. What is the last name of the girl who collects teeth?
3. What does the staff find instead of food in the fancy restaurant?
4. Who must be stopped or the original Hogfather will never have existed?
5. Who is worried that their plan failed and that they will have to take a risk to get rid of the Hogfather?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)