|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
(a) He will treat both poor and rich equally.
(b) He will take away all their presents.
(c) He will take away the holiday.
(d) He will share his wealth.
2. Who takes a bag of money to Chickenwire and Catseye?
(c) Medium Dave.
3. What does Susan realize when Binkey goes into the land where Violet was last seen?
(a) That Violet is dead.
(b) That Binkey can fly.
(c) That the land is actually a child's drawing.
(d) That she is having a bad dream.
4. Who must be stopped or the original Hogfather will never have existed?
(a) The crows.
(b) The wizards.
(c) The Auditors.
5. What does Susan take in addition to the sword?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A comb.
(c) A broom.
(d) Violet's hourglass.
6. Who is the creature with a pretty face and stolen eyes that grabs Susan's sword as she comes up the stairs in the house?
(b) A puppet.
(c) Tooth Fairy.
7. What does Death give Susan when he pauses time at Susan's request?
(a) A present.
(b) A Hogswatch card he made for her.
(c) A book.
(d) A sword.
8. What does Susan realize that the heap of teeth downstairs is used for?
(a) For torture.
(b) For dentists.
(c) For shows.
(d) To control people who have given a tooth to the Tooth Fairy.
9. Who catches Chickenwire when he runs to the door?
(b) Tooth Fairy.
(c) Mr. Brown.
(d) Medium Dave.
10. Why does Albert feel sad about the poor family?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) The boy only receives an apple and one toy.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They are sad.
11. Who are the children not afraid of?
12. What does the man who knocked on the door of Violet's house tell Susan?
(a) That he employs Violet to get the teeth and he does not know where the teeth or Violet are.
(b) That he steals from Violet.
(c) That he is the cook.
(d) That he is Violet's father.
13. Who is sucking a thumb when the body of Mr. Brown lands at the bottom of the stairs in the house?
(d) Medium Dave.
14. What does Susan decide not to do when she gets to a little house with four windows, a chimney, and curly smoke?
(a) Take a photograph.
(b) Knock on the door.
(d) Go inside.
15. Who remembers sad teeth when he came into being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can Stibbons and Ridcully see because they are wizards?
2. What does Susan realize about the picture she sees in the life book?
3. What does the sound that Chickenwire hear remind him of?
4. Who drops from the sky on to a feasting table at the Unseen University?
5. What do Stibbons and Ridcully ask the character that they can see because they are wizards?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)