|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to accompany Susan to find the teeth after she reads the life book?
2. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
(a) He cannot open the locks because they are magical.
(b) The lock slips away.
(c) The door keeps disappearing.
(d) His fingers are broken.
3. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
(a) He will share his wealth.
(b) He will take away all their presents.
(c) He will treat both poor and rich equally.
(d) He will take away the holiday.
4. What does the staff find instead of food in the fancy restaurant?
(a) Several old shoes and mud.
5. Who catches Chickenwire when he runs to the door?
(b) Medium Dave.
(c) Mr. Brown.
(d) Tooth Fairy.
6. What is the name of the dog that Susan finds?
7. Who says that Teatime is creepy with his funny eyes?
8. What does Teatime say to Medium Dave about Banjo?
(a) He says that he has bribed him.
(b) He says that he has locked him up.
(c) He says that Banjo is his friend now and will not listen to his brother.
(d) He says that he is going to shoot him.
9. Who tries to grab Bilious but is sucked in by a wardrobe?
10. Where are all the wizards gathering to discuss beliefs?
(a) Unseen University.
(c) Violet's house.
(d) Death's house.
11. Who frightens Peachy?
(c) The Scissor Man.
12. What is the last name of the girl who collects teeth?
13. What does the manager tell the staff to do because they do not have any food?
(a) To change the menu and to make the shoes into food.
(b) To go to the store.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To close the store.
14. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
(c) Broken glass with cards describing teeth, but the rooms are empty.
(d) Rotten food.
15. What do Death and Albert see when they enter the home of a poor family?
(a) Porridge bowls.
(c) A boy who asks for several things.
(d) Broken beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the creature with a pretty face and stolen eyes that grabs Susan's sword as she comes up the stairs in the house?
2. What does Susan see when she rides through a snowy forest?
3. What does Susan realize that the heap of teeth downstairs is used for?
4. Who tries to unlock the magical locks on the door?
5. What does the librarian leave out for the Hogfather?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)