|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announces the arrival of a body without boots in a wizard's wardrobe?
(a) A bell.
(b) A pipe organ.
(c) A drum roll.
(d) A scream.
2. What does the man who knocked on the door of Violet's house tell Susan?
(a) That he is the cook.
(b) That he employs Violet to get the teeth and he does not know where the teeth or Violet are.
(c) That he steals from Violet.
(d) That he is Violet's father.
3. What do Death and Albert see when they enter the home of a poor family?
(a) Porridge bowls.
(c) Broken beds.
(d) A boy who asks for several things.
4. Who is the man with a glass eye that inspires fear?
5. What does the sound that Chickenwire hear remind him of?
(a) A rocking chair.
(c) The wardrobe of his father that would creak and whisper.
6. Who is Death able to kill and why?
(a) The Auditors because they are in their dog forms.
(b) The boars because they fall over.
(c) The wizards because they are sleeping.
(d) The deer because they are weak.
7. Who tries to unlock the magical locks on the door?
(d) The Scissor Man.
8. What does the manager do that a server objects to?
(a) Fires the cooks.
(b) Closes the restaurant.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Orders the cooks to make food out of old shoes and mud.
9. What is a sign that tells Susan that Violet has not been in her house in a while?
(a) The laundry has not been done.
(b) Food is rotting.
(c) The floor is dirty.
(d) The bed is unmade.
10. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan took from Death's house?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is missing the blade.
(c) It is engraved.
(d) It is sharp.
11. What did Death do that he does not consider stealing but redistributing that makes Albert furious?
(a) He took money from a bank and gave it to the poor.
(b) He stole food from a fancy restaurant and gave it to the beggars.
(c) He broke into a store and took what he wanted to make presents.
(d) He emptied the coffers of a dead man's vault and gave it away.
12. What does the manager tell the staff to do because they do not have any food?
(a) To close the store.
(b) To go to the store.
(c) To change the menu and to make the shoes into food.
(d) To call the police.
13. Who decides that the sun will not rise the next day if the Hogfather does not come back?
(a) Albert and Violet.
(b) Susan and Sideney.
(c) Ridcully and Binkey.
(d) Death and Hex.
14. Who must be stopped or the original Hogfather will never have existed?
(a) The wizards.
(b) The Auditors.
(d) The crows.
15. Who are the children that Teatime talks to and wants to say that the skeleton in the room is a monster?
(a) Gwain and Twyla.
(b) Ridcully and Sideney.
(c) Bilious and Bile.
(d) Violet and Susan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to grab Bilious but is sucked in by a wardrobe?
2. What does the staff find instead of food in the fancy restaurant?
3. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
4. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
5. Who starts to like each other?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)