|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the girl who collects teeth?
2. Who is sucking a thumb when the body of Mr. Brown lands at the bottom of the stairs in the house?
(a) Medium Dave.
3. What does Teatime say to Medium Dave about Banjo?
(a) He says that he has locked him up.
(b) He says that he is going to shoot him.
(c) He says that Banjo is his friend now and will not listen to his brother.
(d) He says that he has bribed him.
4. Who does Susan and Bilious find all tied up in a room?
5. Who remembers sad teeth when he came into being?
6. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
7. What does Susan decide not to do when she gets to a little house with four windows, a chimney, and curly smoke?
(a) Go inside.
(b) Take a photograph.
(d) Knock on the door.
8. Who is worried because he cannot find Chickenwire or Catseye?
(a) Medium Dave.
9. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
(a) She has defeated Teatime before.
(b) She knows where the Tooth Fairy lives.
(c) She is magical.
(d) She can collect teeth.
10. What does the manager say in response to the server's objection?
(a) That he does not care.
(b) That he will fire him.
(c) That the people come in for the ambiance and not the food.
(d) That he is right.
11. What does Susan realize when Binkey goes into the land where Violet was last seen?
(a) That Binkey can fly.
(b) That Violet is dead.
(c) That the land is actually a child's drawing.
(d) That she is having a bad dream.
12. Who is the man with a glass eye that inspires fear?
13. Who sings carols on the streets of Ankh-Morph hoping someone will give them money to stop?
(a) Sideney and Teatime.
(b) Stibbons and Ridcully.
(c) Susan and Violet.
14. Who wants to accompany Susan to find the teeth after she reads the life book?
15. Who is happy to find a dead sheep?
(a) The Raven and Death of Rats.
(b) Ridcully and Stibbons.
(c) The librarian and the Tooth Fairy.
(d) A dancer and a wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is surprisingly very compassionate?
2. Who takes the reins of Binkey, Susan's horse, and tells her that she must bring the Hogfather back?
3. What do Death and Albert argue about?
4. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
5. Who says that Teatime is creepy with his funny eyes?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)