|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the librarian leave out for the Hogfather?
(a) A glass of sherry.
(b) A knife.
(c) A book.
(d) A banana.
2. What does Susan realize when Binkey goes into the land where Violet was last seen?
(a) That Violet is dead.
(b) That she is having a bad dream.
(c) That Binkey can fly.
(d) That the land is actually a child's drawing.
3. Who is happy to find a dead sheep?
(a) The librarian and the Tooth Fairy.
(b) A dancer and a wizard.
(c) Ridcully and Stibbons.
(d) The Raven and Death of Rats.
4. What makes Death angry about poor and rich people?
(a) Rich and poor people are equally mean to children.
(b) Rich people do not share with poor people.
(c) Rich and poor people exist.
(d) Rich people feast while poor people often die and get nothing.
5. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
(a) She can collect teeth.
(b) She is magical.
(c) She has defeated Teatime before.
(d) She knows where the Tooth Fairy lives.
6. Who finds a dying guard stabbed to death lying on a snowy mountaintop?
(a) Susan and Violet.
(b) Sideney and Teatime.
(c) Raven and Death of Rats.
(d) Death and Albert.
7. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
(a) Broken glass with cards describing teeth, but the rooms are empty.
(b) Rotten food.
8. What does the staff find instead of food in the fancy restaurant?
(d) Several old shoes and mud.
9. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan took from Death's house?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is missing the blade.
(c) It is engraved.
(d) It is sharp.
10. What does Susan decide not to do when she gets to a little house with four windows, a chimney, and curly smoke?
(a) Go inside.
(b) Knock on the door.
(d) Take a photograph.
11. What does the guard say right before he dies?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) That he is blind.
(c) That a group of people came and took the teeth.
(d) That he fought bravely.
12. Who remembers sad teeth when he came into being?
13. Who can Stibbons and Ridcully see because they are wizards?
14. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
15. Who is approaching the room that Susan and Bilious are in when he sees a shadow and screams?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan realize about the picture she sees in the life book?
2. What does Susan see lying dead in the snow?
3. Who says that Teatime is creepy with his funny eyes?
4. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
5. Who is the creature with a pretty face and stolen eyes that grabs Susan's sword as she comes up the stairs in the house?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)