|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
2. Who pulls out an hourglass and turns the sleigh around?
3. What do Stibbons and Ridcully ask the character that they can see because they are wizards?
(a) Who she is.
(b) What the time is.
(c) Where the real Hogfather is.
(d) Who he is.
4. What does the manager say in response to the server's objection?
(a) That he does not care.
(b) That he will fire him.
(c) That he is right.
(d) That the people come in for the ambiance and not the food.
5. What does Susan see when she rides through a snowy forest?
(a) A snowstorm.
(b) Large dogs chasing a boar towards the cliffs.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A nightmare.
6. What is the first step in fixing what is wrong with people because humans have enemies?
(a) Getting rid of enemies.
(b) Ending war.
(c) Getting rid of the Hogfather.
(d) Starting war.
7. Where are all the wizards gathering to discuss beliefs?
(a) Unseen University.
(c) Violet's house.
(d) Death's house.
8. What does the man who knocked on the door of Violet's house tell Susan?
(a) That he is the cook.
(b) That he steals from Violet.
(c) That he is Violet's father.
(d) That he employs Violet to get the teeth and he does not know where the teeth or Violet are.
9. Who tries to grab Bilious but is sucked in by a wardrobe?
10. What does Susan see after the sun rises lying in place of the dead creature she saw before?
(b) A hog.
(c) A tattooed man who is choking and spits out a bean.
(d) A young girl.
11. What does the guard say right before he dies?
(a) That he is blind.
(b) That a group of people came and took the teeth.
(c) That he fought bravely.
(d) That he is sorry.
12. Who cries when they take his fluffy teddy bear away?
13. What is a sign that tells Susan that Violet has not been in her house in a while?
(a) Food is rotting.
(b) The laundry has not been done.
(c) The floor is dirty.
(d) The bed is unmade.
14. Who decides that the sun will not rise the next day if the Hogfather does not come back?
(a) Ridcully and Binkey.
(b) Death and Hex.
(c) Susan and Sideney.
(d) Albert and Violet.
15. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan took from Death's house?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is engraved.
(c) It is missing the blade.
(d) It is sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a time that anyone should be sad according to Death?
2. What does Susan see lying dead in the snow?
3. What does Susan realize that the heap of teeth downstairs is used for?
4. How does the way the librarian wait for the Hogfather differ from Ridcully and Stibbons?
5. Who can Stibbons and Ridcully see because they are wizards?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)