|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the librarian leave out for the Hogfather?
(a) A knife.
(b) A glass of sherry.
(c) A banana.
(d) A book.
2. Who does Susan and Bilious find all tied up in a room?
3. What does the guard say right before he dies?
(a) That he fought bravely.
(b) That he is sorry.
(c) That he is blind.
(d) That a group of people came and took the teeth.
4. Who tries to grab Bilious but is sucked in by a wardrobe?
5. What does Bilious notice about the sword that Susan took from Death's house?
(a) It is engraved.
(b) It is missing the blade.
(c) It is sharp.
(d) It is long.
6. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
(a) She knows where the Tooth Fairy lives.
(b) She can collect teeth.
(c) She has defeated Teatime before.
(d) She is magical.
7. Who tries to unlock the magical locks on the door?
(a) The Scissor Man.
8. What do Death and Albert argue about?
(b) Inequality in society between rich and poor people.
9. Who wants to accompany Susan to find the teeth after she reads the life book?
10. Who drops from the sky on to a feasting table at the Unseen University?
11. What does Susan take in addition to the sword?
(a) A broom.
(b) Violet's hourglass.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A comb.
12. What does Susan see lying dead in the snow?
(b) The Auditors.
(c) The wizard.
(d) The boar.
13. What do Stibbons and Ridcully ask the character that they can see because they are wizards?
(a) Who she is.
(b) What the time is.
(c) Who he is.
(d) Where the real Hogfather is.
14. Who suggests the Tooth Fairy when Susan decides to go find a girl to collect teeth?
(d) The Death of Rats.
15. Who is the original Hogfather?
(d) A boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Susan and Bilious see when they go to the room where the scream comes from?
2. What is different about the librarian?
3. Who argues over the meaning of Hogswatch?
4. Who finds a dying guard stabbed to death lying on a snowy mountaintop?
5. Who is the bartender that Susan talks to at Bier's?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)