|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death give Susan when he pauses time at Susan's request?
(a) A sword.
(b) A book.
(c) A present.
(d) A Hogswatch card he made for her.
2. Why does Albert feel sad about the poor family?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) They are sad.
(d) The boy only receives an apple and one toy.
3. What is the first step in fixing what is wrong with people because humans have enemies?
(a) Starting war.
(b) Ending war.
(c) Getting rid of enemies.
(d) Getting rid of the Hogfather.
4. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
(a) He will share his wealth.
(b) He will treat both poor and rich equally.
(c) He will take away the holiday.
(d) He will take away all their presents.
5. Who is the bartender that Susan talks to at Bier's?
6. Who catches Chickenwire when he runs to the door?
(b) Tooth Fairy.
(c) Medium Dave.
(d) Mr. Brown.
7. Who decides that the sun will not rise the next day if the Hogfather does not come back?
(a) Ridcully and Binkey.
(b) Death and Hex.
(c) Susan and Sideney.
(d) Albert and Violet.
8. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
(c) Rotten food.
(d) Broken glass with cards describing teeth, but the rooms are empty.
9. What does Death send from the sky in response to the people singing on the streets?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) A shower of fine food.
(c) A purse full of treasure.
(d) Silver jewelry.
10. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
11. What does Teatime do to Medium Dave when he arrives?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He beats him up.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He attacks Medium Dave, holding a knife to his eye, saying he would rather kill a man than look at him.
12. What does the man who knocked on the door of Violet's house tell Susan?
(a) That he is Violet's father.
(b) That he employs Violet to get the teeth and he does not know where the teeth or Violet are.
(c) That he is the cook.
(d) That he steals from Violet.
13. Who cries when they take his fluffy teddy bear away?
14. Who is approaching the room that Susan and Bilious are in when he sees a shadow and screams?
15. What is the last name of the girl who collects teeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must be stopped or the original Hogfather will never have existed?
2. What does Susan realize about the picture she sees in the life book?
3. Who stops Susan and her two companions down the hallway with a crossbow?
4. What do Stibbons and Ridcully ask the character that they can see because they are wizards?
5. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)