|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls out a tin of magic dust to clear through the rubble?
2. Who arrives in the bar and tells Susan that her grandfather has gone mad?
(a) Mr. Teatle.
(c) The Death of Rats and the Raven.
(d) Bier's owner.
3. Who cannot answer questions about Death and the Hogfather?
(a) Little girl.
(c) Raven and the Death of Rats.
(d) Little boy.
4. Who or what disappears into the shadows of the streets of Ankh-Morph upon seeing someone approaching?
(b) Lord Downey.
(c) The Auditors.
5. What does the Archchancellor step into that was previously boarded up?
6. Who flies with Death over Ankh-Morph?
(a) A goat.
(c) A child.
(d) A dog.
7. Who is recently missing a tooth that Mr. Brown notices when he joins the group on the caravan?
8. What is piling up in the store when the children tell their parents what they want to buy?
9. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
(a) Everlasting life.
(c) A Huge Bag of Money Goblin.
10. What does Death do when the little girl he is holding asks for things?
(a) He shrugs his shoulders and says no.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He pulls them out of his bag.
(d) He drops her on the ground.
11. What does Susan read on part of a label when she steps on broken glass?
(a) The name of her father.
(b) The Hogfather's name.
(c) Death's wish.
(d) Her name.
12. What does Death leave at the house of the boy who does not believe in the Hogfather?
(a) Sooty tracks and socks.
(c) Dog food.
13. To whom does Susan turn for help at Unseen University?
14. Who asks questions about Death and the Hogfather that cannot be answered?
(d) Death of Rats.
15. What does Susan take from the fireplace when she heads for the cellar?
(a) A piece of wood.
(c) Hot fire.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds books on the Hogfather in Death's library?
2. What does Bilious see is happening inside the crystal ball?
3. Who accompanies Susan outside her house?
4. Who are the thieves and murderers going on the mission to capture the Hogfather?
5. What does Susan see in her dream while lying in bed?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)