|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say about the child at the next stop?
(a) His wish is cruel.
(b) Her wish is okay.
(c) His wish is acceptable.
(d) Her wish is abnormal.
2. Insisting that he feels great, what does Bilious ask the wizards for at the university?
(a) A hug.
(b) A soft boiled egg.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A beer.
3. What is the name of the bar that Susan enters?
(b) Dancing Town.
(c) Underground Lair.
(d) Liver's Worst.
4. What room inside Death's house does Susan enter?
(a) Room of Magic.
(b) Room of Sleep.
(c) Room of Lifetimers.
(d) Room of Death.
5. Who cannot clearly see Death's face?
(b) Little girl.
(c) Little boy.
(d) Crumley and other people in the Maul.
6. What does Death leave at the house of the boy who does not believe in the Hogfather?
(a) Dog food.
(c) Sooty tracks and socks.
7. What does Albert say the angels will do if the wish is granted?
(a) Protect the little girl from herself.
(b) Carry them to heaven.
(c) Take the match girl.
(d) Restore the life of the match girl.
8. Who carries a woman inside a sack as he boards the caravan?
(c) Medium Dave.
9. Where does Corporal Nobbs sit when Death beckons him?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the ceiling.
(c) On his lap.
(d) On a floating chair.
10. Who leaves with Death out the chimney of Susan's house?
(a) A little girl.
(c) A hog.
(d) A little boy.
11. Who is the head of the Assassin's guild in Ankh-Morph?
(b) Lord Downey.
12. What does the sorcerer realize when Mr. Brown is unable to open the lock?
(a) That Mr. Teatime will kill him.
(b) That the group needs his magic to open the lock.
(c) That they are doomed.
(d) That Mr. Teatime will kill Mr. Brown.
13. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
(a) A Huge Bag of Money Goblin.
(d) Everlasting life.
14. Who asks questions about Death and the Hogfather that cannot be answered?
(a) Death of Rats.
15. Who cannot answer questions about Death and the Hogfather?
(a) Little boy.
(b) Little girl.
(c) Raven and the Death of Rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the wizards tease one wizard about losing hair?
2. To whom was Susan not biologically related but still connected to?
3. Who is recently missing a tooth that Mr. Brown notices when he joins the group on the caravan?
4. What does Bilious see is happening inside the crystal ball?
5. Who shows up to get rid of the Hogfather at the Maul?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)