|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say the angels will do if the wish is granted?
(a) Protect the little girl from herself.
(b) Carry them to heaven.
(c) Take the match girl.
(d) Restore the life of the match girl.
2. Who is scared of the eight-armed monster in the cellar?
3. What does the package contain that Death gives Nobbs?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) A watch.
(d) A Burleigh and Stronginthearm cantilever crossbow with engravings.
4. What gives the feeling of blood and smells like beans?
(a) A potato.
(b) A scroll.
(c) A fish.
(d) A wing.
5. Who is having a party when one of the guests sees Susan going to the cellar?
(a) King Hog.
(d) King Rat.
6. Who owns the shop in the Maul that watches the children show their parents what they want?
(a) Verucca Gnome.
(b) Diego Vargas.
(c) Vernon Crumley.
7. Where does Corporal Nobbs sit when Death beckons him?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the ceiling.
(c) On his lap.
(d) On a floating chair.
8. To whom was Susan not biologically related but still connected to?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
9. Who calls the City Watch to kick the Hogfather out of the Maul?
10. Who thrusts a knife into Ernie's belly?
(c) Medium Dave.
11. Where does Susan drag the eight-armed, hairy monster when she comes out of the cellar?
(a) Into her bedroom.
(b) Onto her table.
(c) Into the kitchen.
(d) Onto the lawn.
12. What does Susan read on part of a label when she steps on broken glass?
(a) Her name.
(b) Death's wish.
(c) The name of her father.
(d) The Hogfather's name.
13. What is Death's relationship to Susan's father?
(a) Death was Susan's brother.
(b) Susan's father was Death's apprentice.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) Death was Susan's father.
14. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
(b) A Huge Bag of Money Goblin.
(c) Everlasting life.
15. Who are the thieves and murderers going on the mission to capture the Hogfather?
(a) Peachy, Chickenwire, Catseye, Medium Dave, Banjo.
(b) Teatime, Twyla, Susan, and Death.
(c) Lord Downey, the Auditors, Susan, and Gaiters.
(d) Susan, Twyla, Lord Downey, and Gaiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Susan discuss who she is and realize that because she is mainly human, she can be killed?
2. Who watches Teatime and comments on his resourcefulness?
3. Who leaves with Death out the chimney of Susan's house?
4. What are some similar characteristics that Susan and Death share.
5. What is Death's relationship to Susan's mother?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)