|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death do when the little girl he is holding asks for things?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He pulls them out of his bag.
(c) He drops her on the ground.
(d) He shrugs his shoulders and says no.
2. What does Albert say the angels will do if the wish is granted?
(a) Restore the life of the match girl.
(b) Protect the little girl from herself.
(c) Carry them to heaven.
(d) Take the match girl.
3. What does Susan read on part of a label when she steps on broken glass?
(a) Death's wish.
(b) Her name.
(c) The name of her father.
(d) The Hogfather's name.
4. Who shows up to get rid of the Hogfather at the Maul?
(a) Corporal Nobbs and Constable Visit.
5. What will the person who kills the Hogfather receive in exchange?
(a) A book.
(b) Magic dust.
(c) $3 million dollars.
(d) A lifetime subscription to banjos.
6. What does Ridcully see wizards at Unseen University decorating?
7. What happens when one of the members of the collective auditing the universe accidentally calls himself an individual?
(a) He catches fire.
(b) He apologizes.
(c) He disappears into smoke.
(d) He turns into dust.
8. What does Ridcully compare the arrival of the gnome to?
(a) His first day at work.
(b) The arrival of the Tooth Fairy.
(c) The arrival of Teatime.
(d) His birthday.
9. Who is crazy enough that Lord Downey thinks he is up to the task of killing the Hogfather?
(a) The Gaiter.
(b) Mr. Teatime.
(d) The Auditor.
10. What are some similar characteristics that Susan and Death share.
(a) Walking through walls, becoming transparent and talking the same talk that Death could speak.
(b) Being able to fly, reading people's minds, and turning people to stone.
(c) Killing people, invisibility, and mind control.
(d) Hearing people's thoughts.
11. Who are the thieves and murderers going on the mission to capture the Hogfather?
(a) Lord Downey, the Auditors, Susan, and Gaiters.
(b) Teatime, Twyla, Susan, and Death.
(c) Peachy, Chickenwire, Catseye, Medium Dave, Banjo.
(d) Susan, Twyla, Lord Downey, and Gaiter.
12. Who is the head of the Assassin's guild in Ankh-Morph?
(b) Lord Downey.
13. What is Bilious the god of?
(a) God of Merrymaking.
(b) God of Slumber.
(c) God of Fire.
(d) God of Hangovers.
14. When Susan sees a hidden door and enters the room, what is it filled with?
(b) Different kinds of hourglasses.
15. What is surprising to Susan about the objects she finds?
(a) That they glow.
(b) That they are made of shadows, missing substance, and have strange names.
(c) That they are fragile.
(d) That they disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is recently missing a tooth that Mr. Brown notices when he joins the group on the caravan?
2. To whom does Susan turn for help at Unseen University?
3. When Susan arrives home, who taps on her window before entering?
4. Who finds books on the Hogfather in Death's library?
5. Who owns the shop in the Maul that watches the children show their parents what they want?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)