|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 315-354.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Susan and Bilious find when they wander through the Tooth Fairy's house?
(a) Broken glass with cards describing teeth, but the rooms are empty.
(c) Rotten food.
2. What happens when the wizards tease one wizard about losing hair?
(a) The balding wizard becomes furious.
(b) A fairy appears on top of a wizard's head with a fistful of hair.
(c) The wizard sprouts new hair.
(d) A wig appears.
3. What does Bilious see when he grabs the crystal ball?
(a) He sees war.
(b) He sees alcohol.
(c) He sees Susan.
(d) He watches the God of Wine erupt with glee.
4. What does Ridcully compare the arrival of the gnome to?
(a) His birthday.
(b) The arrival of the Tooth Fairy.
(c) The arrival of Teatime.
(d) His first day at work.
5. Who is surprisingly very compassionate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is something a wizard asks for but does not get because he does not believe in it?
2. Why is Violet necessary for Susan's quest?
3. While Albert accepts the situation, what does Death defiantly decide to do differently?
4. What is not a time that anyone should be sad according to Death?
5. What is the name of the gnome with the bag that the Archchancellor sees?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)