|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 223-267.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the manager do that a server objects to?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Orders the cooks to make food out of old shoes and mud.
(c) Closes the restaurant.
(d) Fires the cooks.
2. What are some similar characteristics that Susan and Death share.
(a) Walking through walls, becoming transparent and talking the same talk that Death could speak.
(b) Hearing people's thoughts.
(c) Killing people, invisibility, and mind control.
(d) Being able to fly, reading people's minds, and turning people to stone.
3. Who does Susan beckon as she whistles outside her residence?
(a) Her priest.
(b) Her bodyguard.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Binkey, the horse of Death.
4. What does Teatime say to Medium Dave about Banjo?
(a) He says that he has locked him up.
(b) He says that he is going to shoot him.
(c) He says that Banjo is his friend now and will not listen to his brother.
(d) He says that he has bribed him.
5. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
(a) The lock slips away.
(b) He cannot open the locks because they are magical.
(c) His fingers are broken.
(d) The door keeps disappearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death forbid Susan from doing when he exits her house via the chimney?
2. Who says that the Hogfather has come to the university on Hogswatch?
3. What do Nobbs and Visit do after receiving the gift?
4. Who says that there is a limited amount of belief in the world?
5. How does the way the librarian wait for the Hogfather differ from Ridcully and Stibbons?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)