|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 223-267.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wizards give Bilious that he initially refuses?
(a) A sobering drink.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A sword.
2. Who does Susan beckon as she whistles outside her residence?
(a) Her priest.
(b) Binkey, the horse of Death.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her bodyguard.
3. What is Bilious the god of?
(a) God of Fire.
(b) God of Hangovers.
(c) God of Merrymaking.
(d) God of Slumber.
4. What did Death do that he does not consider stealing but redistributing that makes Albert furious?
(a) He broke into a store and took what he wanted to make presents.
(b) He stole food from a fancy restaurant and gave it to the beggars.
(c) He emptied the coffers of a dead man's vault and gave it away.
(d) He took money from a bank and gave it to the poor.
5. Why is Mr. Brown unable to open the locks on a door even though he is an expert locksmith?
(a) He cannot open the locks because they are magical.
(b) His fingers are broken.
(c) The lock slips away.
(d) The door keeps disappearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the way the librarian wait for the Hogfather differ from Ridcully and Stibbons?
2. What does Albert say it is the spirit of the Hogfather to allow to happen?
3. Who is worried by the violence of the traveling group organized by Mr. Teatime?
4. Who takes Sideney to where the former guard is hiding?
5. Who calls the City Watch to kick the Hogfather out of the Maul?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)