|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dwarves are the best at lighting fires?
(a) Oin and Gloin.
(b) Bifur and Bofur.
(c) Nori and Ori.
(d) Kili and Fili.
2. What does Gollum eat?
(a) Bats and spiders.
(b) Fish and mushrooms.
(c) Fish and goblins.
(d) Ponies and goblins.
3. What cooking method do the trolls decide on first of all before Gandalf stirs up the argument again?
(a) Mincing them and making them into pies.
(b) Sitting on them and squashing them.
(c) Roasting the dwarves slowly.
(d) Mincing them and boiling them.
4. What game or sport was accidentally invented by Bilbo's ancestor Bullroarer Took?
5. Why do the goblins not find Bilbo after he is knocked unconscious?
(a) They have all been killed by Gandalf's magic.
(b) The are too busy looking at the dwarves and Gandalf.
(c) He is lying quietly in a dark corner.
(d) They see him, but do not bother with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of drink does Gandalf ask Bilbo to get him in Chapter 1?
2. What is another name for the Dwarves' New Year?
3. On what day does Elrond read the runes on the swords and on the map?
4. Who found the cave in Chapter 4?
5. What does Bilbo take from the trolls' hoard of loot?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)