|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Bilbo's mother?
(a) Belladonna Took.
(b) Bluebell Belladonna.
(c) Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.
(d) Rosemary Took.
2. Who is carrying Bilbo when the goblins find them for the second time?
3. Which of the following is not a name for the trolls?
4. Whose hood and cloak does Bilbo borrow?
5. What game or sport was accidentally invented by Bilbo's ancestor Bullroarer Took?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Glamdring and Orcrist originally forged?
2. What do the goblins use to beat time while they sing?
3. What is obviously magical about Gandalf's sword Glamdring (Foe-hammer)?
4. Where did Gollum live before coming to the underground lake?
5. What is the goblin name for Thorin's sword?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)