|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the elves hiding when they sing nonsense songs to welcome the adventurers to Rivendell?
(a) In trees beside the path.
(b) Under the narrow stone bridge.
(c) Beside the stream.
(d) On the roof of Rivendell.
2. Whose hood and cloak does Bilbo borrow?
3. How many goblins grab Bilbo?
(c) None - Bilbo escapes.
4. Who is supposed to be on watch when Bilbo steals out of the stronghold to the elves and Lakemen?
5. What does Bilbo deduce from seeing the smoke and steam issuing from the Front Gate?
(a) That the dragon has set himself on fire.
(b) That the dragon is watching them from the side of the mountain.
(c) That the dragon is getting ready to come out and eat them.
(d) That the dragon is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bilbo find food while skulking around in the Elvenking's palace?
2. What light are the adventurers using to guide them inside the tunnels in Chapter 4?
3. What sort of elves have taken Thorin prisoner?
4. Which of the following does not happen when one of the adventurers steps into the ring of lights surrounding the elves' feast?
5. Why is the King of the Wood Elves wiser than the men of Laketown?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)