|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Fili's barrel been used to carry before he escaped inside it?
2. What will happen if Bilbo loses the riddle contest?
(a) Gollum will eat him.
(b) He will have to give the ring back to Gollum.
(c) Gollum will hand him over to the goblins in return for food.
(d) Bilbo will become Gollum's slave.
3. What type of bird brings Bilbo and the dwarves the news of the dragon's death?
(a) A thrush.
(b) A raven.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A crow.
4. Who sit beside Thorin at the high table after Thorin proclaims himself as the descendant of Thror, King Under the Mountain?
(a) Fili and Kili.
(b) Dwalin and Balin.
(c) Bilbo and the Master.
(d) Bofur and Bombur.
5. What happened to Thorin's sword Orcrist?
(a) It had become hopelessly rusty in the trip down the river.
(b) Nothing - Thorin uses it to enhance his kingly apperance when he presents himself to the Master of Laketown.
(c) It had fallen off and become lost while the Eagles were rescuing the adventurers from the wargs and goblins.
(d) The King of the Wood Elves took it from Thorin when he was made prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Roac give to Thorin about the Lakemen?
2. Why is Bilbo unhappy during their stay in Laketown?
3. What does Bilbo find on the floor in Chapter 5?
4. What mistaken belief is held by the younger people of Laketown?
5. What does Bilbo learn about his sword in Chapter 5?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)