1. Over what span of time did the interview between Truffaut and Hitchcock take place?
(a) A month.
(b) Fifty hour period.
(c) Sixteen days.
(d) Twenty-four hour period.
2. Why was Truffaut an outstanding choice for interviewing Hitchcock?
(a) He was a former film critic and cinematic expert.
(b) He was a close friend of the director.
(c) He had a great deal of interviewing experience.
(d) He was not afraid to ask the hard questions.
3. What is Hitchcock known as?
(a) Alfred of Many Angles.
(b) The Genius of Film.
(c) The Wizard of Cinematography.
(d) The Master of Suspense.
4. On what date was Hitchcock born?
(a) September 01, 1901.
(b) August 13, 1899.
(c) April 24, 1905.
(d) June 04, 1910.
5. Where was Hitchcock born?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
6. What topic in regards to Hitchcock's life had not really been written about before this book?
(a) Hitchcock's personal life.
(b) Hitchcock's film preferences.
(c) Hitchcock's filmmaking secrets.
(d) Hitchcock's childhood.
7. Why did Hitchcock's father take him to the police station?
(a) To take a lie detector test.
(b) To identify a criminal.
(c) It was the only safe place.
(d) As a form of punishment.
This section contains 4,761 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)