|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the explosion, what does Father Kleinsorge run around in?
(a) His bathrobe.
(b) His underwear.
(c) His pajamas.
(d) A heavy coat.
2. Where is the Reverend Mr. Tanimoto's wife and baby when the bomb falls?
(a) They are at home while he finds a place for their valuables.
(b) They are staying at the church with others.
(c) They are spending the night with a friend in another city.
(d) They are sleeping in the shelter.
3. Early in the afternoon, what sweeps into Asano Park?
4. What is Dr. Terufumi Sasaki doing when the bomb drops?
(a) He is examining a blood specimen for a Wasserman test.
(b) He is walking along a hospital corridor with a blood specimen for a Wasserman test.
(c) He is collecting blood specimen for a Wasserman test.
(d) He is drawing a blood test from a patient for a Wasserman test.
5. What it something Dr. Fujii feel despite the misery all around him?
(a) He is ashamed of his appearance.
(b) He is afraid that he lost all his wealth.
(c) He is positive that most of the wounded will survive.
(d) He wishes he wasn't a doctor so he wouldn't have to attend to anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Fukai, the Secretary of the diocese, keep saying while he's being rescued?
2. Mrs. Nakamura dresses her children in everything except for...
3. What is Mrs. Halsuyo Nakamura's profession?
4. What is one of the reasons that people pour into Asano Park?
5. How many patients does Dr. Fujii have prior to the bombing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the weather and conditions like as Dr. Fujii walks over the bridge after the bombing?
2. The day of the bombing, what is Mr. Tanimoto's morning like?
3. What is Mrs. Nakamura doing the morning of the bombing?
4. What may have saved Dr. Sasaki's life the morning of the bomb?
5. What is the atmosphere like at Asano Park?
6. What puzzles Dr. Fujii and his doctor friend about what they see after the bombing?
7. Describe Reverend Mr. Tanimoto.
8. What is the weather at Asano Park like?
9. After the bomb hits, what does Mr. Tanimoto see from the mound in the garden?
10. Describe Mrs. Hatsuyo Nakamura.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)