|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls on Miss Sasaki's legs after the bomb drops?
(a) An office desk.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bookcase.
(d) A table.
2. How does Mrs. Nakamura's husband die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He dies while serving in the army.
(d) He is killed in a car accident.
3. How many patients does Dr. Fujii have prior to the bombing?
4. Why does Miss Toshiko Sasaki wake up at three A.M. the morning the bomb is dropped?
(a) She had a nightmare.
(b) She has a long commute to work.
(c) There is extra housework to do.
(d) She hears the warning sirens.
5. What is the 20-year-old woman doing when Mr. Tanimoto sees her?
(a) She is trying to feed her dead infant son as if he's alive.
(b) She is talking to her dead infant daughter as if she's alive.
(c) She is bundling her dead infant son to keep him warm.
(d) She is carrying her dead infant daughter in her arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Nakamura do as soon as everything turns white?
2. After the bombing, at the Red Cross Hospital, Dr. Sasaki is...
3. What is Mr. Hatsuyo Nakamura doing when the bomb drops?
4. Who does Dr. Terufimi Sasaki live with?
5. What do the people attribute their sickness of nausea and vomiting to?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)