|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Nakamura and her children go to after leaving the park?
(a) They move in with Mrs. Nakamura's family.
(b) They live at the shelter for a while.
(c) They have Father Kleinsorge find them a small room.
(d) They move in with Mrs. Nakamura's sister-in-law.
2. What does Dr. Terufumi Sasaki do without a permit?
(a) He sells medicine.
(b) He charges his patients.
(c) He visits a few sick people.
(d) He treats patients with illnesses he is not an expert in.
3. How many children does Mrs. Hasuyo Nakamura have?
(a) She has one son and two daughters.
(b) She has a son and a daughter.
(c) She has two daughters and one son.
(d) She has two sons and two daughters.
4. What do Mr. Tanimoto and Father Kleinsorge eat from the garden on the way to the shelter?
(a) A roasted pumpkin.
(b) Roasted peanuts.
(c) A roasted corn on the cob.
(d) Roasted potatoes.
5. Why is Mrs. Nakamura's neighbor tearing down his house before the bombing?
(a) He wants to build a small shelter instead.
(b) It lies in the path of an air-raid-defense fire lane.
(c) It lies in a dangerous spot.
(d) He wants to build a new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Fujii like to read the Osaka News?
2. Who does the prefecture order to help clear the fire lanes?
3. What do the civilians hear on the radio that brings them tears?
4. What is Mr. Masakazu Fujii doing when the bomb drops?
5. What happens to the Kataoka children, sister and brother, whom Father Kleinsorge finds?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)