|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Terufimi Sasaki live with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What does Dr. Fujii do the night after the explosion?
(a) He helps the wounded at the Red Cross Hospital.
(b) He helps the wounded at Asano Park.
(c) He lies on the ground at Asano Park, unable to help the wounded.
(d) He lies on the floor in his family's roofless house.
3. What are the people at Asano Park promised by a young officer?
(a) A naval hospital ship is coming.
(b) A number of doctors with medical supplies are on their way.
(c) A plane is coming to lift the wounded to the hospital.
(d) No more bombing would occur.
4. For more than a month, Dr. Sasaki works...
(a) With a badly injured leg.
(b) Without having any glasses.
(c) With a badly injured arm.
(d) Wearing someone else's glasses.
5. What does NOT happen to the people at Asano Park?
(a) They vomit.
(b) Their hair falls off.
(c) They die.
(d) They have serious burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Sasaki told before she is lifted to a relief station?
2. What is Miss Toshinki doing when the bomb drops?
3. Where does Mrs. Nakamura and her children go to after leaving the park?
4. What does Dr. Fujii offer the Jesuit when they find him at eleven o'clock in the morning?
5. Mostly, what food is brought back from the shelter for the wounded?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)