|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the afternoon of the third day after the bombing, what does Dr. Sasaki become obsessed with?
(a) The fact that 100,000 people were killed within an instant.
(b) The idea that he is contaminated with radioactivity.
(c) The idea that such horrific act as the atomic bomb could take place.
(d) The idea that his mother thinks he is dead.
2. When is the second bomb dropped on Nagasaki?
(a) October 9th.
(b) November 11th.
(c) September 4th.
(d) August 9th.
3. What is the Reverend Mr. Kiyoshi Tanimoto doing when the bomb drops?
(a) He is about to take a long walk in the suburbs.
(b) He is about to unload a cart of clothes at a rich man's home in the suburbs.
(c) He is about to deliver a cart of food at an old man's home in the suburbs.
(d) He is about to knock on the door of a relative's home who lives in the suburbs.
4. What does Mrs. Nakamura do with the sewing machine prior to leaving her home?
(a) She hides it in the cement tank of water in front of her house.
(b) She hides it in the closet.
(c) She leaves it where it is.
(d) She buries it under some furniture.
5. What happens to the Kataoka children, sister and brother, whom Father Kleinsorge finds?
(a) They are returned to their mother.
(b) It is discovered that their entire family is dead.
(c) They die.
(d) They have to be separated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Tanaka expect all the doctors of Hiroshima to come to him?
2. Early in the afternoon, what sweeps into Asano Park?
3. What is Dr. Terufumi Sasaki doing when the bomb drops?
4. Once Mrs. Nakamura takes her children out into the street, what does she worry about?
5. What is Miss Sasaki told before she is lifted to a relief station?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)