|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Details are Being Investigated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the explosion, what does Father Kleinsorge run around in?
(a) His bathrobe.
(b) A heavy coat.
(c) His underwear.
(d) His pajamas.
2. What it something Dr. Fujii feel despite the misery all around him?
(a) He is positive that most of the wounded will survive.
(b) He is afraid that he lost all his wealth.
(c) He wishes he wasn't a doctor so he wouldn't have to attend to anyone.
(d) He is ashamed of his appearance.
3. Who helps Mrs. Nakamura free the children?
(a) She frees them herself.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Dr. Sasaki.
(d) Mr. Tarimoto.
4. When a roar of approaching planes is heard at Asano Park, the baker commands people to take off garments having what color?
5. What nationality is Father Wilhelm Kleinsorge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Kelinsorge go to the police station the day after the bombing?
2. Why does Mr. Tanaka expect all the doctors of Hiroshima to come to him?
3. What do the Japanese call the B-29?
4. In Chapter 2, after the bombing, why does Mr. Tanimoto run towards the city when everyone else is running out?
5. Before the bomb falls, what does everyone in Hiroshima expect to suffer?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)