|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Forman Rays.
(b) Ray Forman.
(c) Ramond For.
(d) Rayson Fromm.
2. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A club.
(b) A recording company.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A record store.
3. What illness did John develop?
(a) An eye infection.
4. What was Anita NOT considered to be, Chapter 12?
(b) A financial success.
5. What did Anita love most about performing?
(a) The sound of the music.
(b) The lights and crowds.
(c) The heat from the lights.
(d) The sound of the crowd.
6. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) Drug agents.
(d) Their landlord.
7. What did Anita's vocals give the band she worked with in Chapter 7?
(a) Their first million sale recording.
(d) A pocket knife.
8. Where does Joe now currently reside?
(d) Palm Springs.
9. What did Anita see her constant travel as?
10. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) The youngest club in New York.
(b) A campground.
(c) A nice park.
(d) The oldest club in New York.
11. What did Granz produce with Buddy Bergman?
(a) Eartha Kitt.
(b) Verve Records.
(c) Jive Records.
(d) Sony Records.
12. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
(a) Cleaned the ship.
(b) Had jam sessions.
(c) Read and played bridge.
(d) Played poker.
13. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
(d) Las Vegas.
14. What was Anita diagnosed with?
(a) Anxiety neuroses.
(b) Sleep apnea.
15. Who was Vido Musso?
(a) A manager.
(b) A singer.
(c) A producer.
(d) A tenor saxophone player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
2. Who moved in with Anita and John in Chapter 12?
3. What was Anita and John's relationship based on?
4. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
5. How long did Anita manage a leave of absence for from her tour?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)