Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anita settle in as before Carl went to war?
(a) A night singer.
(b) A military wife.
(c) A waitress at a club.
(d) A single girl.
2. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(c) Drug agents.
(d) Their landlord.
4. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
5. Where was John arrested?
(a) In the club.
(b) At home.
(c) On the streets.
(d) In Anita's new car.
6. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
(b) No one.
(c) Their probation officer.
7. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
8. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(d) New York.
9. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
(c) Las Vegas.
10. What did Carl do during the war?
(a) Trained war pilots.
(b) Fought with the army on the ground.
(c) Flew combat missions in airplanes.
(d) Trained marines.
11. What was Anita diagnosed with?
(b) Anxiety neuroses.
(c) Sleep apnea.
12. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A club.
(b) A record store.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A recording company.
13. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) A campground.
(b) The youngest club in New York.
(c) A nice park.
(d) The oldest club in New York.
14. What did Granz produce with Buddy Bergman?
(a) Sony Records.
(b) Eartha Kitt.
(c) Verve Records.
(d) Jive Records.
15. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Pursue her mother's career.
(c) Pursue her husband's career.
(d) Pursue her single career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John give to Anita?
2. Where did Anita follow Carl to?
3. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
4. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
5. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)