|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced Anita to heroin?
2. What was the name of the club Musso had a long term engagement with?
(a) Starlight Cafe.
(b) Club Stars.
(c) Club Starlite.
(d) Club Lights.
3. Who was Vido Musso?
(a) A singer.
(b) A manager.
(c) A producer.
(d) A tenor saxophone player.
4. What was a business that took advantage of drunk conventioneers called?
(a) Nose dives.
(b) Dark spots.
(c) "Clip joints".
(d) Juke joints.
5. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 12?
(d) New York.
6. Where was John arrested?
(a) In the club.
(b) In Anita's new car.
(c) At home.
(d) On the streets.
7. What was Anita ready for when she was released from prison?
(a) To see her mom.
(b) To rejoin the music world.
(c) To sing.
(d) To see Carl.
8. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
9. Whose band did Anita join in Chapter 7?
(b) No one's.
(c) Stan Kenton's.
10. What did Anita love most about performing?
(a) The heat from the lights.
(b) The sound of the crowd.
(c) The sound of the music.
(d) The lights and crowds.
11. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Las Vegas.
12. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Pursue her husband's career.
(c) Pursue her mother's career.
(d) Pursue her single career.
13. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her father and his 10th wife.
(b) Her mother.
14. How long did Anita manage a leave of absence for from her tour?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 weekend.
(d) 3 days.
15. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
(a) Extramarital affairs.
(b) Her love for performing.
(c) Her use of alcohol and marijuana.
(d) Heroine use.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did John develop?
2. Who loaned Anita and John money?
3. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
4. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
5. What did Granz's company produce?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)