|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
2. Where was John arrested?
(a) In the club.
(b) At home.
(c) In Anita's new car.
(d) On the streets.
3. What did Anita and Carl do before he shipped out for war?
(a) Went on a walk.
(c) Went to dinner.
4. How much did Maynard Sloate guarantee Anita she would make at her new job?
(a) $ 550 a week.
(b) $ 1000 every 2 weeks.
(c) $ 650 a week.
(d) $ 750 a week.
5. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A hug.
(d) A picture frame.
6. Where does Joe now currently reside?
(a) Palm Springs.
7. Where did Anita go on tour with Benny Goodman?
(c) Sweden and Germany.
8. Where was the club located that Musso had an agreement with?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
9. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
(b) Las Vegas.
10. What did Anita's vocals give the band she worked with in Chapter 7?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) Their first million sale recording.
11. What does Anita say about her time spent in prison?
(a) She watched television.
(b) She cleaned the floors.
(c) She ate regularly, exercized and slept to pass the time.
(d) She made friends.
12. Where was Joe the piano player from?
(a) New York.
13. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
14. In Chapter 7, who replaced Anita in the band?
(a) Shirley Luster.
(b) Shirley Lusk.
(c) Lusk Shurles.
(d) Shirley Lukes.
15. What was Anita NOT considered to be, Chapter 12?
(a) A financial success.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Anita remain with the band in Chapter 7?
2. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
5. What was Anita diagnosed with?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)