|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anita diagnosed with?
(b) Sleep apnea.
(c) Anxiety neuroses.
2. How long did Anita manage a leave of absence for from her tour?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 weekend.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
3. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her father and his 10th wife.
(b) Her mother.
4. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Where was Joe the piano player from?
(b) New York.
6. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) A campground.
(b) The youngest club in New York.
(c) A nice park.
(d) The oldest club in New York.
7. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
8. What type of songs did Anita choose to sing?
(a) Emotional heavy ones.
(b) Sexy ones.
(c) One's she could "feel".
(d) Popular ones.
9. What did Anita admit about her lifestyle when she worked with Musso?
(a) She was sad.
(b) She has happy.
(c) She was lonely.
(d) She was a mess.
10. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
(a) Their condo in Miami.
(b) Their new house.
(c) John's house in Arizona.
(d) Their new car.
11. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) On the road.
(b) Univeristy campus's.
(d) Military bases.
12. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A club.
(c) A record store.
(d) A recording company.
13. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
14. What year was The Newport Festival a key moment for Anita?
15. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Pursue her husband's career.
(c) Pursue her single career.
(d) Pursue her mother's career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Anita to heroin?
2. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
3. Who is John Poole?
4. What was Anita NOT considered to be, Chapter 12?
5. What was the name of the club Musso had a long term engagement with?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)