|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was John's probation for?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 5 months.
3. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) The youngest club in New York.
(b) A campground.
(c) The oldest club in New York.
(d) A nice park.
4. What did Anita refuse to autograph of John's?
(a) His face.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His chest.
(d) His snare drum.
5. How much did Maynard Sloate guarantee Anita she would make at her new job?
(a) $ 1000 every 2 weeks.
(b) $ 550 a week.
(c) $ 750 a week.
(d) $ 650 a week.
6. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) Military bases.
(b) On the road.
(d) Univeristy campus's.
7. What did Anita have to pass to obtain a permit to perform?
(a) A music test.
(b) A sobriety test.
(c) A drug test.
8. Where does Joe now currently reside?
(b) Palm Springs.
9. What did Anita see her constant travel as?
10. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A hug.
(d) A Bible.
11. Who moved in with Anita and John in Chapter 12?
(a) Anita's mom.
(c) No one.
12. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
(a) Their probation officer.
(d) No one.
13. Who is Joe Glaser?
(a) Anita's brother.
(b) John's friend.
(c) Anita's son.
(d) The person who arranged engagements for Anita.
14. What did Anita's vocals give the band she worked with in Chapter 7?
(b) A pocket knife.
(d) Their first million sale recording.
15. What did Goodman not tolerate?
(a) Drug abuse.
(b) Relationships in the band.
(c) Alcohol abuse.
(d) Other performers upstaging him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Poole?
2. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
3. What does Anita say about her time spent in prison?
4. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
5. How long did Anita and John have a relationship?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)