|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Ella Fitzgerald.
(c) Otis Redding.
(d) Eartha Kitt.
2. What did Carl do during the war?
(a) Fought with the army on the ground.
(b) Trained war pilots.
(c) Trained marines.
(d) Flew combat missions in airplanes.
3. What does Anita feel life on the road leads to?
4. What does Anita say about her time spent in prison?
(a) She cleaned the floors.
(b) She watched television.
(c) She ate regularly, exercized and slept to pass the time.
(d) She made friends.
5. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. Where did Anita follow Carl to?
(a) Airbases in California, Texas and Arizona.
(b) Airbases in Arizona.
(c) No where.
(d) Airbases in Texas.
7. What did Anita see her constant travel as?
8. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A harmonica.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A hug.
(d) A picture frame.
9. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Ramond For.
(b) Rayson Fromm.
(c) Forman Rays.
(d) Ray Forman.
10. Who is John Poole?
(a) A song writer.
(b) A drummer.
(c) A guitarist.
(d) A manager.
11. Who gave Anita and John permission to leave Club Starlite?
(b) No one.
(d) Their probation officer.
12. What did Anita and John's life spiral into?
13. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
14. What did Granz's company produce?
(a) Jazz and beebop artists.
(b) Baked goods.
(c) Swing dancers.
(d) Blues artists.
15. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
(a) Their new car.
(b) Their condo in Miami.
(c) Their new house.
(d) John's house in Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
2. What was Anita diagnosed with?
3. What illness did John develop?
4. What were Anita's physical conditions after she re-joined Gene's band?
5. What did Anita and Carl do before he shipped out for war?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)