|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita return to in Chapter 7?
(a) Las Vegas.
2. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Rayson Fromm.
(b) Ray Forman.
(c) Forman Rays.
(d) Ramond For.
3. Who is Joe Glaser?
(a) Anita's son.
(b) Anita's brother.
(c) The person who arranged engagements for Anita.
(d) John's friend.
4. Who offered Anita the job as female vocalist at twice what Gene paid her?
(a) Woods Hersemen.
(b) Woody Herman.
(c) Herman Woods.
(d) Woody Hermann.
5. What was foreclosed of Anita and John's?
(a) Their new car.
(b) John's house in Arizona.
(c) Their new house.
(d) Their condo in Miami.
6. Where did Anita follow Carl to?
(a) Airbases in California, Texas and Arizona.
(b) No where.
(c) Airbases in Texas.
(d) Airbases in Arizona.
7. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 months.
8. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A hug.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A picture frame.
9. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Las Vegas.
10. When did Anita get booked throughout the country?
11. Who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
12. What was the Village Vanguard?
(a) The youngest club in New York.
(b) A campground.
(c) The oldest club in New York.
(d) A nice park.
13. Whose band did Anita join in Chapter 7?
(a) No one's.
(d) Stan Kenton's.
14. Where did Anita go on tour with Benny Goodman?
(b) Sweden and Germany.
15. Where did Carl and Anita buy a house when the war was almost over?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did John develop?
2. Where did Anita and John go first after leaving Club Starlite?
3. What did Granz's company produce?
4. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
5. What did Anita have to pass to obtain a permit to perform?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)