|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(b) Drug agents.
(d) Their landlord.
2. What increased for Anita on her traveling tour?
(a) Extramarital affairs.
(b) Heroine use.
(c) Her love for performing.
(d) Her use of alcohol and marijuana.
3. What did the people find who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) A bag of marijuana.
(b) Some heroine.
(c) A bag of cocaine.
(d) A needle for heroine.
4. Where does Joe now currently reside?
(a) Palm Springs.
5. Who was Musso's top recording artist?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Ella Fitzgerald.
(c) Eartha Kitt.
(d) Otis Redding.
6. How long did Anita ride her career crest?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 years.
7. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
(a) Rayson Fromm.
(b) Ray Forman.
(c) Ramond For.
(d) Forman Rays.
8. What type of songs did Anita choose to sing?
(a) Popular ones.
(b) Emotional heavy ones.
(c) Sexy ones.
(d) One's she could "feel".
9. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her father and his 10th wife.
(c) Her mother.
10. What did Carl do during the war?
(a) Fought with the army on the ground.
(b) Trained war pilots.
(c) Trained marines.
(d) Flew combat missions in airplanes.
11. What did Norman Granz own?
(a) A record store.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A recording company.
(d) A club.
12. What was Anita NOT considered to be, Chapter 12?
(c) A financial success.
13. What did John give to Anita?
(a) A hug.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A picture frame.
14. What did Granz produce with Buddy Bergman?
(a) Sony Records.
(b) Jive Records.
(c) Eartha Kitt.
(d) Verve Records.
15. What did Anita admit about her lifestyle when she worked with Musso?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She has happy.
(c) She was a mess.
(d) She was sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a business that took advantage of drunk conventioneers called?
2. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
3. What was Anita's reason for leaving the band and what was she determined to do?
4. How long was John's probation for?
5. What illness did John develop?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)