|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9, The Road That Leads to Fame, Sometimes the Road is Rocky, And You're Just Another Dame; Busted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anita love most about performing?
(a) The lights and crowds.
(b) The heat from the lights.
(c) The sound of the music.
(d) The sound of the crowd.
2. Where did Anita move after she rejected her second marriage proposal?
(a) To a run down hotel.
(b) To her old house.
(c) With her mother and Belle.
(d) To Kitty Davis.
3. What did Anita become at the age of 17?
(a) A famous singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) Don's mistress.
(d) Don's wife.
4. Who did Anita reconnect with in 1947?
(a) Her father and his 10th wife.
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Anita say about her time spent in prison?
(a) She ate regularly, exercized and slept to pass the time.
(b) She watched television.
(c) She cleaned the floors.
(d) She made friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anita settle in as before Carl went to war?
2. Where did Anita spend her summers?
3. What happened briefly that brought some happiness to the family in Chapter 1?
4. How long did Anita manage a leave of absence for from her tour?
5. What does Anita feel life on the road leads to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)