|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9, The Road That Leads to Fame, Sometimes the Road is Rocky, And You're Just Another Dame; Busted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita's idol in Chapter 3?
(a) Mary Rave.
(b) Marta Reesen.
(c) Martha Rye.
(d) Martha Raye.
2. In what time period was Anita's adolescence?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War II.
3. Where did Anita reunite with Carl after traveling on the road?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Who did Anita travel with during her time she ran away?
5. Who is Carl Hoff?
(a) A dancer.
(b) Golf pro at the Biltmore Counrty Club.
(c) A producer.
(d) A singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Carl buy a piece of property with?
2. Who did Anita spend her summers with?
3. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
4. What was Anita faced with that made her runaway from home?
5. In Chapter 7, who replaced Anita in the band?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)