|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9, The Road That Leads to Fame, Sometimes the Road is Rocky, And You're Just Another Dame; Busted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anita know after she left Don in New York?
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) She didn't love him.
(c) The marriage was over.
(d) She wasted her past few years on Don.
2. Who raided Carl and Anita's home?
(a) Their landlord.
(b) Drug agents.
3. What was the result of James' behavior?
(a) He went bankrupt.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) Gladys divorced him.
(d) He lost his home.
4. How old is Anita during Chapter 2?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
5. Where did the band begin to perform during Chapter 6?
(a) On the road.
(b) Military bases.
(c) Univeristy campus's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Trilby or Betty playing by Chapter 3?
2. Who came to live with Anita and her mom in Chapter 2?
3. What did the band Anita played with in Chapter 7 do in their free time?
4. Who offered Anita the job as female vocalist at twice what Gene paid her?
5. How long did the person spend in jail who was arrested for possession and contributing to the delinquency of a 17 year old?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)