|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Stephanie home?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Mary Lou.
(c) Her mother.
2. What is the case upon which Morelli is working?
(a) Someone stealing money from Terry's uncle's companies.
(b) A drug and prostitution ring.
(d) Catching a serial killer.
3. Who does Stephanie call for a ride?
(b) Her mother.
4. Where does Stephanie spy Shempsky?
(a) At a toll booth.
(b) At the ticket counter.
(c) In the airport bar.
(d) At the departure gate.
5. What does Stephanie learn at dinner?
(a) Things about Ranger's past.
(b) That her parents are moving.
(c) Things about Mary Lou's past.
(d) Things about Lula's past.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Stephanie fighting as Morelli and Ranger arrive?
2. What does Stephanie realize about Bunchy?
3. Who does Stephanie ask about the check?
4. Why does Stephanie take Briggs to her parents' house?
5. Who does Stephanie see getting out of Morelli's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Stephannie take Fred's check and what might this foreshadow?
2. Who attacks Stephanie and why do you think she does not see the attack coming?
3. What is revealed about Fred and Mabel's relationship through mention of what Mabel has been doing?
4. What does Shempsky tell Stephanie about his plans?
5. What do Stephanie and Mary Lou do and does this seem like a normal, adult activity?
6. What does Stephanie witness at Morelli's house; how does she react and how does she compensate for her feelings?
7. How does Ranger respond to the report of the BMW and why do you think he feels the way he does?
8. Why does Lipinski kill his wife, Laura and Shempsky kill Fred?
9. Why does Stephanie leave the wedding reception without Morelli and what does she do?
10. How does Stephanie, along with the reader, finally learn about Shempsky's involvement in the situation Stpehanie (and Morelli) has been investigating?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)