|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his way to the airport also?
2. What saves Stephanie?
(a) Ranger had followed her to tell her something else.
(b) A neighbor fires a gun.
(c) Morelli arrives at the right moment.
(d) Lula is coming out of Stephanie's apartment and hits the man with her purse.
3. What do Stephanie and Lula do at the close of chapter 13?
(a) Let the air out of Bunchy's tires.
(b) Apprehend a FTA.
(c) Eat pizza.
(d) Go shopping.
4. What do Stephanie and Ranger do before Stephanie goes inside her place?
(b) Plan how to catch Shermpsky..
(c) Ranger writes her a check.
(d) Plan how to catch Briggs.
5. Who grabs Stephanie and tries to force her out of the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie get at her apartment complex?
2. Who is found murdered?
3. Where does Stephanie see Rameriz?
4. Who does Stephanie ask for advice about keeping the car Ranger gives her?
5. Who is Stephanie supposed to take to the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie witness at Morelli's house; how does she react and how does she compensate for her feelings?
2. What does Ranger suggest Stephanie do about the Porsche he offers her and what do you think should be Stephanie's response?
3. How does Stephanie now know Shempsky is tied to her uncle Fred's disappearance?
4. What does Stephanie, her grandma and Briggs scheme to accomplish at Lipinski's viewing?
5. Why does Stephanie think she and Morelli are working on the same case?
6. Why does Stephanie leave the wedding reception without Morelli and what does she do?
7. What is revealed about Fred and Mabel's relationship through mention of what Mabel has been doing?
8. Why does Lipinski kill his wife, Laura and Shempsky kill Fred?
9. What does Stephanie suspect about Shempsky and why is it suspicious that he's not at work? What might this foreshadow?
10. How does Ranger respond to the report of the BMW and why do you think he feels the way he does?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)