|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie learn at her mother's house?
(a) That Ranger visited them yesterday.
(b) Nothing new.
(c) That Morelli visited them yesterday.
(d) That Bunchy is related to Terry.
2. Who is Stephanie supposed to take to the airport?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) The Arab teen.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Mary Lou.
3. What does Stephanie steal from Shempsky's house?
(a) A bank statement.
(c) A picture of Shempsky.
(d) A package of canceled checks.
4. What does Stephanie get at her apartment complex?
(a) The Buick.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Help from the neighbor.
5. Where does Stephanie park the Buick?
(a) In front of Morelli's house.
(b) A parking high rise.
(c) In front of Ranger's house.
(d) The garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Stephanie tell Ranger?
2. Who is Vito Grizolli?
3. What does the witness that saw Fred say about the picture Stephanie shows her?
4. What does Lipinski's wife demand?
5. What does Stephanie notice behind the butcher's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who else takes Stephanie unawares after she escapes from Rameriz? Is this new situation any more dangerous?
2. What does Stephanie decide at the last moment concerning the wedding she is attending and what do you think is her motivation?
3. Why does Stephanie think she and Morelli are working on the same case?
4. What does Stephanie and Lula learn from the clerk at the garbage company that may turn out to be important?
5. Do you think Ranger is interested in marriage with Stephanie?
6. What breakthrough does Stephanie have in the case of her missing uncle on Sunday?
7. What does Stephanie witness at Morelli's house; how does she react and how does she compensate for her feelings?
8. How does Stephanie, along with the reader, finally learn about Shempsky's involvement in the situation Stpehanie (and Morelli) has been investigating?
9. Who attacks Stephanie and why do you think she does not see the attack coming?
10. Describe the situation of Shempsky being caught.
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)