|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time elapsed between the time Fred left home and made his first stop?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
2. What do the photos depict that are in Fred's desk?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A dead clown.
(d) A dismembered woman.
3. What does the dealer say is strapped to his chest?
(a) A bomb.
(c) A pacemaker.
(d) A bandage for broken ribs that Ranger did.
4. Why is Stephanie's uncle missing?
(a) He went to Las Vegas.
(b) No one knows.
(c) He went to Florida for the winter.
(d) He has Alzheimer's and wandered off.
5. Who is Terry Gilman?
(a) Martha's grandniece.
(b) Morelli's girlfriend all through high school and the niece of a well known mobster.
(c) Stephanie's co-worker.
(d) The daughter of a well known furniture store mogul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bunchy take off the tires on Lulu's car?
2. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the police about her uncle?
3. What does Mabel say about Fred and money?
4. What does Stephanie eat?
5. What does Stephanie learn at RGC?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ranger ask of Stephanie and is her response justified?
2. What happens when Stephanie and Ranger go running in the morning and why do you think it happens?
3. What happens at Brigg's apartment at the beginning of chapter 2 and do you think Stephanie needs to be more aggressive?
4. How does Stephanie get injured in the aftermath of the redecorating project and do you think she will not participate in any more such projects?
5. What is the implication that Fred took pictures of the body with a disposable camera?
6. Why does Briggs say he cannot go with Stephanie and what does he do?
7. How does Stephanie seem to comfort herself when she is feeling off?
8. What happens to Stephanie in the parking lot at the garbage company and do you think she should do anything about it?
9. What does Stephanie learn about Fred and how was one of these facts already hinted at in chapter one?
10. What two clues does Stephanie learn as she studies the photos from Fred's desk and what may one or both foreshadow?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)