|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie try to reach at the garbage company?
2. Who shows up while Stephanie is asleep?
(a) The drug addict/dealer.
3. Where do Stephanie and Lulu go?
(a) To the shopping center where Fred disappears.
(b) To the mall to get Stephanie a dress.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To stake out Ramirez's house.
4. Why is Stephanie's uncle missing?
(a) He has Alzheimer's and wandered off.
(b) No one knows.
(c) He went to Las Vegas.
(d) He went to Florida for the winter.
5. Where was Fred supposed to go this morning?
(a) The DMV.
(b) The dry cleaners, the grocery store, and the garbage collection company.
(c) The barber.
(d) The dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note to Stephanie say?
2. Who does Ranger want Stephanie to chauffeur?
3. What does Stephanie learn at RGC?
4. What does Stephanie learn about Fred?
5. What is Bunchy doing when Stephanie sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Grandma Mazur wants Stephanie to find Fred?
2. What are the photos Mabel show Stephanie and what do you think it might foreshadow?
3. What does Stephanie buy at the mall and do you think it is appropriate for the purpose for which she buys it?
4. Why is Fred in a dispute with the garbage company and does it seem like something an average person would bother with?
5. Who does Stephanie encounter at the funeral home and why is her response a little hypocritical?
6. How does Bunchy both help and hinder Stephanie in chapter 7?
7. What happens when Stephanie and Lula attempt to bring in Briggs again and what might this suggest about Stephanie's ultimate success as a bounty hunter?
8. What possible scenario does Stephanie come up with pertaining to her uncle's disappearance?
9. What was Fred doing on the day he goes missing?
10. What two clues does Stephanie learn as she studies the photos from Fred's desk and what may one or both foreshadow?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)