|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Stephanie give the pictures she found in Fred's desk?
(a) The FBI.
(c) No one.
2. What does Briggs say to Stephanie when she sees him?
(a) That Stephanie's sister is driving him crazy.
(b) That he does not want to date Stephanie any longer.
(c) That he will not go with her.
(d) That Morelli is the wrong man for Stephanie.
3. What does Stephanie do to deal with what she ate?
(b) Goes to the gym and works out on the weigh machines.
(c) Goes to the Y and swims a mile.
(d) Goes for a run in the morning.
4. In what crime does Stephanie think Fred was engaged?
(a) Numbers running.
5. What nationality is the boy who Stephanie is chauffeuring?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunchy want Stephanie to do?
2. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the police about her uncle?
3. Who is following Stephanie when she goes out?
4. Who is Terry Gilman?
5. To where does Stephanie return?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Stephanie encounter at the funeral home and why is her response a little hypocritical?
2. What is possibly foreshadowed in what Morelli tells Stephanie about Rameriz?
3. Why is Stehanie's income uncertain and she must be good at what she does?
4. What happens when Stephanie and Ranger go running in the morning and why do you think it happens?
5. What does Ranger ask of Stephanie and is her response justified?
6. What does Ranger's redecorating job entail?
7. What does Stephanie learn about Fred and how was one of these facts already hinted at in chapter one?
8. What happens to Stephanie in the parking lot at the garbage company and do you think she should do anything about it?
9. Why is Fred in a dispute with the garbage company and does it seem like something an average person would bother with?
10. What is ironic about Fred taking his garbage bags out behind the butcher's?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)