|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Stephanie give the pictures she found in Fred's desk?
(b) No one.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does the person who commit suicide confess to first?
(b) Money laundering.
(c) Tax evasion.
3. What does the dealer say is strapped to his chest?
(a) A pacemaker.
(b) A bandage for broken ribs that Ranger did.
(d) A bomb.
4. What does Stephanie learn at RGC?
(a) That Fred is paid up for almost a year.
(b) That Fred always pays his bill by the year to get a discount.
(c) That Fred missed his last payment.
(d) That Fred is not listed as a customer.
5. What does the family talk about at dinner that night?
(a) Joe Morelli.
(b) Stephanie working for Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ranger's response?
2. Where does Ranger take Stephanie the following day?
3. What happens to Tank?
4. How much money does Fred dispute with a service company?
5. Who does Fred talk to at the bank the day he disappears?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Stehanie's income uncertain and she must be good at what she does?
2. What is the implication that Fred took pictures of the body with a disposable camera?
3. What is on Lula's car when Stephanie and Lula return to it from shopping and what is Stephanie's reaction?
4. What does Ranger ask of Stephanie and is her response justified?
5. What is ironic about Fred taking his garbage bags out behind the butcher's?
6. What happens when Stephanie and Ranger go running in the morning and why do you think it happens?
7. Why is Fred in a dispute with the garbage company and does it seem like something an average person would bother with?
8. What was Fred doing on the day he goes missing?
9. How does Stephanie seem to comfort herself when she is feeling off?
10. What does Stephanie learn about Fred and how was one of these facts already hinted at in chapter one?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)