|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corpses were arranged around the fun house Satan?
2. To within how many years could the rescuer not guess Lindsey's age?
3. What had made the paramedics sure footed?
(a) Gripping soles.
(b) None of these
4. What hospital room was Hatch in?
5. Why was Ken a double threat?
(a) He was smart and good looking.
(b) He was good looking and highly educated.
(c) He was both a good doctor and a good husband.
(d) He held advanced degrees in internal medicine and neurology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of surgery did Nyebern specialize in?
2. How did the good news that her husband had been revived have to be delivered?
3. What information did Lindsey solicit from her 'angel'?
4. What did Lindsey perceive as a strange and distant cry?
5. What color were the blond's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did icing mean on an Oreo cookie depending on where it was?
2. Why was Nyebern apprehensive about reviving Hatch?
3. Why did Vassago look at the Satan in the fun house with scorn and admiration?
4. Who was Margaret?
5. What did the image of Vassago's reflection remind him of, and how did he react to this?
6. What did Vassago do to the bodies within the fun house?
7. Why did Hatch and Lindsey like Regina?
8. What fear did Hatch have regarding his dreams?
9. How did Lindsey perceive the person who had administered the oxygen and CO2 mix?
10. What did Vassago want to do to the woman in the bar?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)