|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best opener to start with instead of sex?
2. What gender were the paramedics that attended Lindsey?
(c) One male, one female.
(d) All of these.
3. Who remained at Hatch's beside watching over him?
4. What had been the reason for their vacation?
(a) To relax and have fun.
(b) None of these.
(c) To rekindle their friendship.
(d) To recapture the ease at which they originally held each other's company.
5. Who was Vassago's first sacrifice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the child that Hatch and Lindsey are meeting?
2. What had fate deprived Jonas of?
3. What was Lindsey's and Hatch's real fear regarding Hatch's dreams?
4. Who is perfect for Dr. Nyebern?
5. What was the name of the priest(s) that were conducting the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the car end up at the bottom of the ravine?
2. What did Vassago do to the bodies within the fun house?
3. Why had Lindsey and Hatch gone to the lake?
4. What fear did Hatch have regarding his dreams?
5. What was Jonas' greatest weakness as a physician?
6. Why did Regina think of herself as such a screw up?
7. What was the purpose of the network of tunnels?
8. What had happened to Lindsey following the death of Jimmy?
9. What was Lindsey reminded of when she was being talked to in soothing tones?
10. Why did Lisa want the guy dead that Vassago was headed towards?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)