|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink did Vassago order?
(a) A vodka and 7 Up.
(b) A Stoli on the rocks.
(c) A JD and Coke.
(d) A rum and Coke.
2. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That Hatch would live again.
(b) That Hatch wasn't dead.
(c) That she would join her son in death.
(d) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
3. What was the mistake Margaret made?
(a) She had thought he was a nice guy.
(b) She had thought he was her friend.
(c) She had trusted him.
(d) She had gone to the laundry room at eleven.
4. Within how many feet could the collector see perfectly well in absolute dark?
(a) All of these.
(b) Thirty to forty feet.
(c) Ten to twenty feet.
(d) Within ten to fifteen feet.
5. In the first memory, how old was Lindsey?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
2. Who was Morton Redlow?
3. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
4. What was Margaret's major?
5. What did Dr. Nyebern request of Lindsey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vassago look at the Satan in the fun house with scorn and admiration?
2. What relieved Redlow, temporarily?
3. What was Lindsey reminded of when she was being talked to in soothing tones?
4. Why had Lindsey and Hatch gone to the lake?
5. What was the purpose of the network of tunnels?
6. What did Vassago do to the bodies within the fun house?
7. What had happened to Lindsey following the death of Jimmy?
8. Why was Lindsey not comforted by the arrival of the mysterious Dr. Nyeburn?
9. What effect did the river water have on Lindsey?
10. What was Jonas' greatest weakness as a physician?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)