|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink did Vassago order?
(a) A vodka and 7 Up.
(b) A Stoli on the rocks.
(c) A JD and Coke.
(d) A rum and Coke.
2. To within how many years could the rescuer not guess Lindsey's age?
3. What did the paramedic think was happening to Lindsey?
(a) They thought she was choking.
(b) They thought that she had died.
(c) They thought that she was going into convulsions.
(d) They thought that she couldn't breathe.
4. What was the name of the night club that Vassago went to?
(a) Thrash it.
(b) Skin it.
(c) Rip it.
(d) Rid it.
5. What was Vassago's fascination with Margaret?
(a) She was completely wholesome.
(b) She was already dying.
(c) She had no desire in sex.
(d) She was so full of vitality.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
2. What was the name of the priest(s) that were conducting the interview?
3. What convention had to be followed in order for Vassago to blend among the world of the living to hunt his prey?
4. Why did the sexual needs of others enrage Vassago?
5. What had stopped Lindsey from letting go and joining her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the collector stop going by his Christian name?
2. What is aphasia, and why is it a good thing that Hatch isn't aphasic?
3. What was Jonas' greatest weakness as a physician?
4. What did icing mean on an Oreo cookie depending on where it was?
5. Who was Margaret?
6. What fear did Hatch have regarding his dreams?
7. Why did Vassago look at the Satan in the fun house with scorn and admiration?
8. How did Lindsey perceive the person who had administered the oxygen and CO2 mix?
9. Why couldn't Hatch and Lindsey simply try for another child?
10. Why did Lisa want the guy dead that Vassago was headed towards?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)