|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What convention had to be followed in order for Vassago to blend among the world of the living to hunt his prey?
(a) None of these.
(b) A certain degree of decorum.
(c) A certain degree of cleanliness.
2. What did he dub the woman in the lounge?
(d) All of these.
3. Who was Morton Redlow?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A john.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A cop.
4. What was the last song Hatch and Lindsey harmonized to before the car pulled into the garage?
(a) "California Dreamin'".
(b) "You Send Me".
(c) "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover".
(d) "Pretty Woman".
5. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
(a) He was going to be famous but not have much money.
(b) He was going to be rich and famous when he grew up.
(c) He was going to die alone.
(d) He was going to have children.
6. What is the name of the child that Hatch and Lindsey are meeting?
7. What did Nyebern attempt to convince Hatch of what was out there?
(a) His wife would be in to see him soon.
(b) He was safe here.
(c) There was nothing out there.
(d) It was only the rain.
8. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
(b) Burger packages.
(c) Packs of fertilizer.
(d) Paper cups.
9. What did Lindsey perceive as a strange and distant cry?
(a) The whine of the heaters.
(b) The wailing of the sirens.
(c) The combination of these.
(d) The whistling of the wind.
10. What information did Lindsey solicit from her 'angel'?
(a) If she was going to be okay.
(b) If her husband was revived.
(c) If she would be able to say goodbye to Hatch.
(d) Whether Hatch was alive or dead.
11. What hospital room was Hatch in?
12. After how many minutes had a dog been brought back?
(a) A hundred.
(b) One hundred, twenty.
13. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) Two months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
14. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
(a) Seventy-nine minutes.
(b) Eighty-one minutes.
(c) Eighty-two minutes.
(d) Eighty minutes.
15. How many drinks did Vassago have in the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the sexual needs of others enrage Vassago?
2. What kind of drink did Vassago order?
3. How young had Vassago been as a boy for his last visit to the park?
4. How many corpses were arranged around the fun house Satan?
5. What did Hatch and Lindsey think of Regina?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)