|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the child that Hatch and Lindsey are meeting?
2. Why did Vassago prefer women?
(a) None of these.
(b) He could overpower them more easily.
(c) So he could take them before they bred new life.
(d) He had a sexual thrill from them first.
3. What illness claimed the Harrisons' son?
(c) Cystic fibrosis.
4. What drink did Vassago always like?
(a) 7 Up.
(b) Ginger ale.
(d) Root beer.
5. How much was in the man's wallet?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Three hundred dollars.
(c) Two hundred dollars.
(d) Eight hundred dollars.
6. What is the best opener to start with instead of sex?
7. Why did Hatch try and make himself so nice?
(a) His father was unforgiving.
(b) All of these.
(c) His father was high strung.
(d) His father was cruel.
8. What kind of surgery did Nyebern specialize in?
(b) None of these.
9. What was the last song Hatch and Lindsey harmonized to before the car pulled into the garage?
(a) "California Dreamin'".
(b) "You Send Me".
(c) "Pretty Woman".
(d) "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover".
10. Who was Salvatore Gujilio?
(a) A public notary.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A baker.
(d) A friend.
11. What is the name of the blond girl from the bar?
12. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) A month.
(b) Two months.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
13. What was Lindsey's and Hatch's real fear regarding Hatch's dreams?
(a) He was a threat to her safety.
(b) He had gotten brain damage from being dead so long.
(c) She was going to lose him to a psychotic fantasy.
(d) He was going to fail the preliminary interview to adopt a child.
14. What had started the truck driver drinking?
(a) Myra had left him.
(b) Myra had died.
(c) He hated his job and being on the road.
(d) Myra had kicked him out.
15. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
(a) Paper cups.
(b) Packs of fertilizer.
(d) Burger packages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did Lindsey solicit from her 'angel'?
2. How did the good news that her husband had been revived have to be delivered?
3. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
4. What was the last thing the paramedics said to Lindsey?
5. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)