|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Lindsey been going steady with at Senior Prom?
(a) Jeremy Delvecchio.
(b) Joey Dalvecchio.
(c) Joey Delvecchio.
(d) Joey Dilvecchio.
2. Why was Ken a double threat?
(a) He was good looking and highly educated.
(b) He was smart and good looking.
(c) He was both a good doctor and a good husband.
(d) He held advanced degrees in internal medicine and neurology.
3. What color were the blond's eyes?
4. What is the name of the child that Hatch and Lindsey are meeting?
5. What kind of car was Vassago driving?
(a) A silver Camaro.
(b) A silver Jaguar.
(c) A silver Corvette.
(d) A silver Infinity.
6. What name was Hatch calling out?
7. What did Lindsey find strength in?
(a) Her sorrow.
(b) Her fear.
(c) Her terror.
(d) Her anger.
8. At what point did Hatch first regain consciousness?
(a) Three hours after he was revived.
(b) Two hours after rescuscitation.
(c) Two and a half hours after he was revived.
(d) Four hours after he was rescuscitated.
9. How many drinks did Vassago have in the bar?
10. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That Hatch wasn't dead.
(b) That Hatch would live again.
(c) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
(d) That she would join her son in death.
11. What were Hatch's first words?
(a) Something's out there.
(b) I feel horrible.
(c) What happened to me?
(d) Where am I?
12. What did Hatch and Lindsey think of Regina?
(a) They thought she was okay.
(b) They didn't like her.
(c) They liked her.
(d) They thought that she didn't like them.
13. To within how many years could the rescuer not guess Lindsey's age?
14. How had her dance partner died?
(a) An explosion in Lebanon.
(b) Cocaine overdose.
(c) An explosion in Korea.
(d) A motorcycle accident.
15. How far away does the guy the blond wants to kill live?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Jimmy taken to die?
2. What drink did Vassago always like?
3. What were just empty words to Vassago?
4. What did he dub the woman in the lounge?
5. What did Vassago wish he hadn't done?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)