|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had started the truck driver drinking?
(a) Myra had kicked him out.
(b) Myra had left him.
(c) Myra had died.
(d) He hated his job and being on the road.
2. What kind of car was Vassago driving?
(a) A silver Corvette.
(b) A silver Jaguar.
(c) A silver Camaro.
(d) A silver Infinity.
3. What had been the reason for their vacation?
(a) None of these.
(b) To recapture the ease at which they originally held each other's company.
(c) To rekindle their friendship.
(d) To relax and have fun.
4. What did Margaret pray for?
(a) All of these.
(b) That her murderer would receive divine grace and mercy.
(c) That her family would cope without her.
(d) That God would watch out for her two younger sisters.
5. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Seventy-nine minutes.
(c) Eighty-two minutes.
(d) Eighty-one minutes.
6. What did he dub the woman in the lounge?
(b) All of these.
7. Why did Vassago prefer women?
(a) He could overpower them more easily.
(b) So he could take them before they bred new life.
(c) He had a sexual thrill from them first.
(d) None of these.
8. What had stopped Lindsey from letting go and joining her son?
(a) Hatch needed her.
(b) She didn't want to die yet.
(c) She was stubborn.
(d) She was pregnant with her second child.
9. What gender were the paramedics that attended Lindsey?
(b) All of these.
(c) One male, one female.
10. What did the figure in black resemble to Hatch?
(a) A demon.
(b) A grim reaper.
(c) None of these.
(d) A spectre of Death.
11. What kind of drink did Vassago order?
(a) A rum and Coke.
(b) A JD and Coke.
(c) A vodka and 7 Up.
(d) A Stoli on the rocks.
12. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
(a) He was going to be rich and famous when he grew up.
(b) He was going to die alone.
(c) He was going to be famous but not have much money.
(d) He was going to have children.
13. To within how many years could the rescuer not guess Lindsey's age?
14. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That Hatch wasn't dead.
(b) That she would join her son in death.
(c) That Hatch would live again.
(d) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
15. What was the last thing that came to Hatch?
(a) The sweet taste of chocolate.
(b) The bitter taste of a cigarrette.
(c) The bitter taste of coffee.
(d) The sweet taste of an Oreo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink did Vassago always like?
2. What kind of beer did Vassago drink?
3. Who had Lindsey been going steady with at Senior Prom?
4. What did Vassago hope would kill him?
5. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)