|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nyebern attempt to convince Hatch of what was out there?
(a) He was safe here.
(b) There was nothing out there.
(c) It was only the rain.
(d) His wife would be in to see him soon.
2. How did Lindsey feel about her condition?
(a) That she was going to die.
(b) That she was infuriatingly delicate.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she wasn't going to make it.
3. How many drinks did Vassago have in the bar?
4. Why didn't Lindsey's anger offend Lee?
(a) He knew that her anger gave her strength.
(b) He knew that she wasn't really mad at him.
(c) All of these.
(d) He knew she was on her last reserves of energy.
5. What was Lindsey's secret fear?
(a) To die.
(b) To lose her husband.
(c) To become blind.
(d) To become deaf.
6. What did Lindsey perceive as a strange and distant cry?
(a) The combination of these.
(b) The whine of the heaters.
(c) The whistling of the wind.
(d) The wailing of the sirens.
7. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
(b) That she would join her son in death.
(c) That Hatch wasn't dead.
(d) That Hatch would live again.
8. What three words were spoken inside Vassago's head?
(a) Something's out there.
(b) I'll get you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Lindsey come quick.
9. What let Lindsey know that she was going to survive?
(a) When she could hear the rescuers murmurs.
(b) When she could smell the exhaust from the rescue vehicles.
(c) When she tasted nausea.
(d) When she slipped into sleep.
10. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year.
11. Where had the ambulance brought Lindsey?
(a) None of these.
(b) To a helicopter.
(c) To a private clinic.
(d) To the hospital.
12. What did Vassago have to use on Redlow?
(a) A taser.
(b) All of these.
(c) A gun.
(d) An electric carving knife.
13. Who had Lindsey been going steady with at Senior Prom?
(a) Jeremy Delvecchio.
(b) Joey Delvecchio.
(c) Joey Dalvecchio.
(d) Joey Dilvecchio.
14. What did the paramedic think was happening to Lindsey?
(a) They thought that she couldn't breathe.
(b) They thought she was choking.
(c) They thought that she was going into convulsions.
(d) They thought that she had died.
15. What was the truck driver's guilt in the situation?
(a) He hadn't responded fast enough.
(b) He hadn't cared about the couple at all.
(c) He had been asleep at the wheel.
(d) He had been drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital room was Hatch in?
2. What name was Hatch calling out?
3. What was the mistake Margaret made?
4. What color were the eyes of the paramedic that told Lindsey she would be okay?
5. How long had Jimmy taken to die?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)