1. What had been the reason for their vacation?
To recapture the ease at which they originally held each other's company.
2. What was Lindsey's secret fear?
To become blind.
3. What was the truck driver's guilt in the situation?
He had been drinking.
4. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
That Hatch wasn't dead.
5. What had started the truck driver drinking?
Myra had left him.
6. What did Lindsey find strength in?
This section contains 4,139 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)