|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter3, sections 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had made the paramedics sure footed?
(a) Gripping soles.
(c) None of these
2. How many dead dancers had there been?
3. What gender were the paramedics that attended Lindsey?
(b) One male, one female.
(d) All of these.
4. Why didn't Lindsey's anger offend Lee?
(a) He knew that her anger gave her strength.
(b) He knew she was on her last reserves of energy.
(c) All of these.
(d) He knew that she wasn't really mad at him.
5. Who is perfect for Dr. Nyebern?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had started the truck driver drinking?
2. What let Lindsey know that she was going to survive?
3. What illness claimed the Harrisons' son?
4. Why were eye drops placed in the eyes of the cadaver?
5. Why was Ken a double threat?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)