|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter3, sections 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the paramedic think was happening to Lindsey?
(a) They thought that she had died.
(b) They thought she was choking.
(c) They thought that she was going into convulsions.
(d) They thought that she couldn't breathe.
2. What was Vassago's fascination with Margaret?
(a) She was completely wholesome.
(b) She was already dying.
(c) She had no desire in sex.
(d) She was so full of vitality.
3. What had fate deprived Jonas of?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Lindsey find strength in?
(a) Her fear.
(b) Her terror.
(c) Her sorrow.
(d) Her anger.
5. What information did Lindsey solicit from her 'angel'?
(a) If she was going to be okay.
(b) Whether Hatch was alive or dead.
(c) If she would be able to say goodbye to Hatch.
(d) If her husband was revived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What let Lindsey know that she was going to survive?
2. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
3. To within how many years could the rescuer not guess Lindsey's age?
4. What were Hatch's first words?
5. What illness claimed the Harrisons' son?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)