|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy falls asleep while traveling to meet Phineas in Chapter XXV; what does Gaea tell him in his dream?
(a) Another war is about to begin, and he will be the last to die.
(b) He will die, but his friends will live.
(c) His friends will die, but he will live.
(d) Another war is about to begin, and he will be the first to die.
2. What is the name of the Greek camp that is similar to Camp Jupiter?
(a) Camp Olympus.
(b) Camp Half-Blood.
(c) Camp Destiny.
(d) Camp Greek.
3. When must Hazel and Frank make it back to Camp Jupiter by in order to spare more people from dying at the hands of Gaea?
(a) By the following day.
(b) By midnight.
(c) By the Feast of Fortuna.
(d) By the Feast of Apollo.
4. What does Frank's grandmother want him to do before she dies?
(a) Battle Iris.
(b) Find his half-sister.
(c) Battle the ogres.
(d) Unite with his father.
5. Who dies while successfully destroying the glacier?
6. Which of the following does NOT describe Frank's grandmother?
(b) Loves Frank.
7. Who are second class citizens in the Amazon world?
8. Where is Arion able to fly the group to before the chariot breaks to pieces?
9. What is Percy trying to retrieve while he is holding off the ghost army?
(b) A map.
(c) Frank's stick.
(d) The golden eagle.
10. What animal does Frank turn in to while attacking the giant once they are in Canada?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A bear.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An eagle.
11. What happens to Percy suddenly as the trio is walking toward Seward, Alaska after their car breaks down?
(a) The ground swallows him up.
(b) He is kidnapped by a winged beast.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) His memory returns completely.
12. In Percy's dream in Chapter XXV, he sees a Cyclops looking for him. What does the Cyclops call him?
(a) Percy, God of gods.
(d) Percy, king of Portland.
13. Where do the trio end up hiding from the attacking winged beasts in Chapter XXXIX?
(a) In a mysterious mist.
(b) In the shadow of a giant.
(c) In a tunnel under the snow.
(d) Under a bathing giant's leg.
14. What are the gryphon nests that Frank, Percy, and Hazel try to hid in filled with?
(b) Precious metals.
15. What are the winged beasts actually that attack the train headed toward the glacier in Alaska?
(a) Creates created by Gaea.
(b) Creatures created by Octavian.
(c) Flying gryphons.
(d) The gods in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the skeletal warrior Frank uses his spear to summon?
2. Where are Hazel, Percy, and Frank headed to find Phineas?
3. Who is able to communicate with Arion?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Ella?
5. While sleeping on the plane to Alaska, Percy dreams of a cyclops; where does he give the cyclops directions to?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)