|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hazel: Chs. XLI - XLIV (41 - 44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Frank and his group drive away from his grandmother's house, what does Frank see his grandmother turn into?
(a) A buzzard.
(b) A bear.
(c) An eagle.
(d) An angel.
2. What big decision does Ella make at the beginning of Chapter XXIX?
(a) To join the trio on their quest.
(b) To kill Phineas.
(c) To turn herself in to Phineas.
(d) To create an alliance with Gaea.
3. What must be done to Alcyoneus before he can be beat?
(a) He must be taken out of Alaska.
(b) He must be poked in the hand with a wooden stick.
(c) He must be outsmarted with a riddle.
(d) He must be buried alive in his cave.
4. What does Percy tell the Senate is the only thing he, Hazel, and Frank need for their quest?
(a) The Senate's blessing.
(c) A boat.
(d) A compass.
5. What did the goddess Juno give Frank when he was young to protect him?
(a) A magic stone that will save his life.
(b) A half-burned piece of wood.
(c) The ability to see the future through his dreams.
(d) The ability to tell when people are lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gaea give birth to, which fought the gods?
2. What body part do the gorgons sprout in Chapter II, while still chasing Percy?
3. Where do the trio end up hiding from the attacking winged beasts in Chapter XXXIX?
4. Where is Arion able to fly the group to before the chariot breaks to pieces?
5. Why are Frank, Hazel, and Percy required to attend the Senate meeting in Chapter XIII?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)