Percy: Chs. I - IV (1 - 4)
• Chapters I-IV are told in the third-person and limited omniscient perspective about Percy Jackson and his inner thoughts.
• Percy Jackson, a demigod, is being chased through modern Berkeley, California by three gorgons who are the sisters of Medusa.
• Percy has amnesia and cannot remember anything from his past except for those few things a wolf, Lupa, has told him.
• Percy and the gorgons keep trying to kill each other, but the four of them seem to be indestructible.
• Finally, the gorgons corner Percy on a hilltop, and he tries to tell them that he can't remember killing their sister. The gorgons don't believe him.
• The gorgons claim Percy can't be killed because someone has dunked him in the fabled river Styx.
• Percy escapes by stealing a food tray from one of the gorgons, knocking her out with it, and then using the...
This section contains 5,685 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)