Quiz: Part 3: Chapters 18-19 to Part 3: Chapters 20-21
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are Susie and her mother coming from when they enter the Lyon in Chapter 20?
a) Library committee meeting.
c) Christmas shopping.
d) Decorating the Justice house for the holidays.
2. What suggestion does Ed bring up to explain Hollis's wealth?
c) Insurance fraud.
3. In Chapter 20, who says "so who are you now if you're not him"?
4. In Chapter 19, who says "everything you have I own"?
a) The Judge.
c) Alan Murray.
5. What had Annabeth Cooper had imported from France that sat on her...
This section contains 281 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)