Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Nin should ever lose Miller, what did she claim would no longer be necessary?
2. What fear did both Miller and Nin have with the possible return of Mansfield?
3. What did Allendy suggest as being the cause of Nin's inferiority complex?
4. Why was Miller's dislike (as claimed in April of 1932) hypocritical?
5. By May, how did Nin begin to view her journal?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Nin's relationship with her family and how it had affected her romantic partnerships.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Miller's sexism and possessive jealousy of Nin, as well as how it related to his relationship with Mansfield and, eventually, friendship with Hugo.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the roles of domination and submission in regards to the many relationships depicted in this journal. Do not confine this discussion strictly to how it related to Anais Nin.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)