Mid-Book Test (up to pages 108-144)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the motivation behind Miller's tirade about Hugo and Nin's relationship?
2. With whom does Nin attempt to end a relationship in March of 1932?
3. In what way did Miller verbally express his love for Nin?
4. What did Nin realize about Miller in their time together in August?
5. Over which lover did Nin began to feel unsure of in May?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Nin and Miller build their relationship in February?
This section contains 1,223 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)