Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thrawn hails Karrde, he says he needs more what?
2. Leia sets a time and place to meet up with this Noghri in the near future, so that she may do what?
3. Using his weapon as the main form of attack, Luke takes down what?
4. Luke and Artoo crash in the forest because of what?
5. There is a scuffle involving aliens trying to do what to Han?
Essay Topic 1
How do ethics shape the story? Which characters do unethical things and why? Also, do you think that any of their actions were justified, in order to achieve their end results? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Pick one of the following and write a detailed essay about it.
1. How does the New Republic government work and how does it compare to governments of today?
2. What are the smugglers and former smugglers in the book like, as compared with modern criminals in the real world? What does that imply about the thoughts and feelings of criminals?
3. Mara claims to hate Luke, in the book. Do you feel that she acts as if that is true? Use examples from the book to back up your position.
Essay Topic 3
Leia is sympathetic to the Noghiri that attacks her and asks to meet with him. Based on that, answer the following questions.
1. Do you feel that meeting with the Noghiri was a good thing for Leia to do? Why or why not?
2. If you were in Leia's exact position, would you choose to have the meeting like she did? Why or why not?
3. In real life, if you were attacked, would you want to avoid or confront your attacker? Explain your reasons in detail.
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)