|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Putting two and two together, after hearing a transmission fromt he Falcon, Thrawn deduces that Leia is what?
(a) headed to Kashyyyk
(c) headed to Coruscant
2. As they get closer to the edge of what, Luke and Mara fight off predatory creatures?
(a) a river
(b) a forest
(c) a ravine
(d) an ocean
3. Why does Karrde tell one of his associates to hide the Falcon?
(a) Karrde doesn't want Luke seeing Han's ship.
(b) Karrde does not want Han and Lando to leave.
(c) A huge space battle has started.
(d) The Chimaera has showed up.
4. Who is with Luke, when he awakes, after his initial meeting with Karrde?
5. Thrawn is confident that the Noghri will make contact with Leia and do what, as they were instructed?
(a) kill her
(b) capture her
(c) distract her
(d) drug her
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is injured, during the fight?
2. Han and Lando discuss plans to pay a visit to Talon Karrde as part of Han's earlier mission to do what?
3. Mara sends an encrypted code to Karrde, so that he will know what?
4. How does Leia exit the wookie house?
5. Jade held what position at Jabba the Hutt's Palace, during the brief time that Luke was there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Even though the ysalimiri creatures block Luke's Jedi senses, in Chapter 21, how does Luke know what is going on and what does he hope to gain from circumstances?
2. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
3. Does Chewbacca respect Leia?
4. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
5. What would happen if Artoo were not in Chapter 26?
6. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
7. How is Luke conflicted internally in Chapters 27 and 28 and is his conflict justified?
8. What interesting connection does Han make between Thrawn and Han's wife, Leia, in Chapter 23, and what does it prompt Han and Lando to do?
9. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
10. What insights are gained into Mara's emotions towards Luke, in Chapter 22, when Mara is thinking about Luke while she is outside and Luke is escaping?
This section contains 1,185 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)