|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While trying to escape his cell, Luke hears _________ nearby?
(a) a wookie
(b) a ship
2. After disabling the Noghiri ship, Leia asks to speak to whom?
(a) the Noghiri who is in charge
(b) all of the Noghiri council members
(c) the Noghiri who attacked her
(d) the first available Noghiri
3. Luke and Jade are about to leave the forest and debate how to do so without being detected by whom?
(c) forest predators
4. Han wriggles out of his handcuffs, which were not real and helps whom, sot hey can make their escape?
5. Luke thinks that the ship he encounters is either a smuggler ship, a disguised warship or ____________, but decides to go aboard anyway?
(a) owned by unknown, potentially dangerous, aliens
(b) Imperial spy ship
(c) owned by fugitives from a nearby prison planet
(d) pirate ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Jade has not slept in how many days, when the next message from Karrde comes?
2. Leia uses what, to disable the Noghiri ship?
3. Karrde hesitates to take Han and Lando up on their deal because of what?
4. Ralrra was enslaved by the Empire before who freed him?
5. Leia catches a glimpse of the Noghri hiding where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
2. Artoo helps Luke, in Chapter 21. What escape plan do they put into action and is it a good one?
3. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
4. How do you feel about Luke's actions, in Chapters 15 and 16, as well as previous chapters? Do they seem like good actions for a Jedi master? Why or why not?
5. What discovery does Luke make about himself, while trying to escape with Mara, Han and Artoo, and what does it mean for his future?
6. How do Paellaeon's observations of and opinions of Thrawn, in Chapters 15 and 16, seem to affect his over all opinion of Thrawn and do you agree with it?
7. Although Kashyyyk is supposed to be a safe haven for Leia, she doesn't feel at ease there. Describe why Kashyyyk does not feel safe to Leia.
8. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
9. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
10. What insights are gained into Mara's emotions towards Luke, in Chapter 22, when Mara is thinking about Luke while she is outside and Luke is escaping?
This section contains 1,283 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)