|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two Imperial chariot vehicles got away and they need to be stopped before they do what?
(a) find reinforcements
(b) send their report
(d) take Luke away
2. The Noghiri explain that they know who is related to Vader?
3. What is sabbac?
(a) a game
(b) a drink
(c) a food
(d) an alien species
4. What is Lady Luck?
(a) a star destroyer
(b) a mole miner
(c) a luxury cruiser
(d) a smuggling freighter
5. Han and Lando offer to take their smuggler contact back to his base in exchange for what?
(b) mole miners
(c) information about who is after Leia
(d) a meeting with Karrde
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is injured, during the fight?
2. What is Luke's condition, after the crash?
3. Karrde's message is telling them to plan a ruse in order to fool whom?
4. Leia uses what, to disable the Noghiri ship?
5. Han knows that what was in Karrde's possession, as well as a human prisoner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Luke and Mara when they first crash on the planet's surface and what does it seem to indicate about their inner feelings?
2. Why do the noghiri suddenly claim to change their attitude about Leia, in Chapter 25?
3. Why does Karrde hesitate on taking Han and Lando up on their deal, in Chapter 22, and is it a good move on Karrde's part?
4. Does Chewbacca respect Leia?
5. How does Mara show her feelings toward Luke, in Chapter 19?
6. Kashyyyk is intended to be a safe haven for Leia. Why is it unlikely that Leia would be attacked on Kashyyyk?
7. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
8. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
9. What discovery does Luke make about himself, while trying to escape with Mara, Han and Artoo, and what does it mean for his future?
10. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)