|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is the middle of the night on Kashyyyk and Leia is awake. As she gets up what happens?
(a) She accidentally falls.
(b) She wakes Chewbacca.
(c) She gets a Force message from Luke.
(d) She is attacked.
2. There is a scuffle involving aliens trying to do what to Han?
(a) accuse him of stealing
(b) accuse him of cheating
(c) accuse him of lying
(d) accuse him of murder
3. Jade has not slept in how many days, when the next message from Karrde comes?
4. Karrde realizes what about his time at Myrkr?
(a) It was useless.
(b) It has come to an end.
(c) It was productive.
(d) It has been extended longer.
5. Jade held what position at Jabba the Hutt's Palace, during the brief time that Luke was there?
(c) Jedi assistant to Jabba
(d) band member
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Luke, when he awakes, after his initial meeting with Karrde?
2. Karrde hesitates to take Han and Lando up on their deal because of what?
3. Mara sends an encrypted code to Karrde, so that he will know what?
4. Luke is in the Jedi hibernation trance and is abruptly awakened by Artoo. As Luke wakes up he realizes that he is very close to what?
5. Which of the following people is injured, during the fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the noghiri suddenly claim to change their attitude about Leia, in Chapter 25?
2. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
3. Artoo helps Luke, in Chapter 21. What escape plan do they put into action and is it a good one?
4. What discovery does Luke make about himself, while trying to escape with Mara, Han and Artoo, and what does it mean for his future?
5. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
6. How is Karrde trying to play both sides of the fence in Chapters 29 and 30?
7. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
8. Why does Karrde hesitate on taking Han and Lando up on their deal, in Chapter 22, and is it a good move on Karrde's part?
9. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
10. Based on what is known from Chapter 20 and earlier chapters, is Borsk Fey'lya a threat to the New Republic?
This section contains 1,262 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)