|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they get closer to the edge of what, Luke and Mara fight off predatory creatures?
(a) a river
(b) a forest
(c) an ocean
(d) a ravine
2. Mara sends an encrypted code to Karrde, so that he will know what?
(a) Luke has escaped.
(b) Mara is alive.
(c) Imperials are flying overhead.
(d) Luke is dead.
3. Karrde has Luke moved where, so Han and Lando won't see him?
(a) the planet's surface
(b) another ship
(c) a prison cell
(d) a storage area
4. Han and Lando tell Karrde that they are going to the Falcon to check on some things, but do what instead?
(a) slip off to spy on the Imperials
(b) slip off to send a secret message to Leia
(c) go to snoop on Karrde's prisoner
(d) get on the Falcon and fly back to Coruscant
5. Fully awake and unharmed by the creature, Mara aims her blaster at Luke and demands that Luke do what?
(a) put up his hands
(b) disable Artoo
(c) sit down on the ground
(d) drop his lightsaber
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karrde meets Luke he does what unusual thing, puzzling Luke.
2. Karrde realizes what about his time at Myrkr?
3. In Chapter 18, as Artoo wakes Luke again, what ship approaches?
4. Luke and Artoo finally get loose from their cells and head outside to find what?
5. Putting two and two together, after hearing a transmission fromt he Falcon, Thrawn deduces that Leia is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
2. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
3. How does Mara show her feelings toward Luke, in Chapter 19?
4. How do Paellaeon's observations of and opinions of Thrawn, in Chapters 15 and 16, seem to affect his over all opinion of Thrawn and do you agree with it?
5. Based on what is known from Chapter 20 and earlier chapters, is Borsk Fey'lya a threat to the New Republic?
6. How do you feel about Luke's actions, in Chapters 15 and 16, as well as previous chapters? Do they seem like good actions for a Jedi master? Why or why not?
7. In Chapter 26, Mara and Luke's history finally comes to light. How does Mara know Luke and why does she claim to hate him?
8. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
9. What would happen if Artoo were not in Chapter 26?
10. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)