|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Luke sleeps, Jade does what, in order to stay awake?
(a) runs laps around their sleeping site
(b) practices a Jedi training technique
(c) takes pills
2. Karrde hesitates to take Han and Lando up on their deal because of what?
(a) Karrde fears taking sides.
(b) Karrde does not think Jade would approve.
(c) Karrde does not trust Lando.
(d) Karrde does not trust Han.
3. Luke goes through the wires and notices that his best option is to use the power supply from what to escape?
(a) his artificial eyeball
(b) his artificial hand
(c) his artificial leg
(d) his artificial foot
4. Who is with Luke, when he awakes, after his initial meeting with Karrde?
5. Han and Lando tell Karrde that they are going to the Falcon to check on some things, but do what instead?
(a) go to snoop on Karrde's prisoner
(b) slip off to spy on the Imperials
(c) slip off to send a secret message to Leia
(d) get on the Falcon and fly back to Coruscant
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke thinks that the ship he encounters is either a smuggler ship, a disguised warship or ____________, but decides to go aboard anyway?
2. Luke senses that something is cutting off what?
3. Fully awake and unharmed by the creature, Mara aims her blaster at Luke and demands that Luke do what?
4. What type of creature is on Karrde's ship, affecting Luke's force powers?
5. Jade has not slept in how many days, when the next message from Karrde comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
2. Even though the ysalimiri creatures block Luke's Jedi senses, in Chapter 21, how does Luke know what is going on and what does he hope to gain from circumstances?
3. How are Karrde's hands tied in Chapter 24, as far as what to do with Luke?
4. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
5. How does Mara show her feelings toward Luke, in Chapter 19?
6. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
7. Although Kashyyyk is supposed to be a safe haven for Leia, she doesn't feel at ease there. Describe why Kashyyyk does not feel safe to Leia.
8. Artoo helps Luke, in Chapter 21. What escape plan do they put into action and is it a good one?
9. Why do the noghiri suddenly claim to change their attitude about Leia, in Chapter 25?
10. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)