|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the dinner, Karrde is pulled away for what reason?
(a) The ship has entered an asteroid field.
(b) One of his workers has collapsed.
(c) He has a message.
(d) The ship has unexpectedly entered hyperspace.
2. Luke and his X-wing are towed into the cargo hold of the ship. He is then escorted to meet the ship's captain, whose name is what?
(a) Talon Karrde
(b) Claw Karrde
(c) Kole Karrde
(d) Wild Karrde
3. Ralrra was enslaved by the Empire before who freed him?
(c) Jedi knights
(d) Admiral Ackbar
4. Putting two and two together, after hearing a transmission fromt he Falcon, Thrawn deduces that Leia is what?
(a) headed to Coruscant
(b) headed to Kashyyyk
5. Luke thinks that the ship he encounters is either a smuggler ship, a disguised warship or ____________, but decides to go aboard anyway?
(a) owned by fugitives from a nearby prison planet
(b) pirate ship
(c) owned by unknown, potentially dangerous, aliens
(d) Imperial spy ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Lando realizes that the what needed in order to maneuver the door opener had to come from Luke?
2. Fully awake and unharmed by the creature, Mara aims her blaster at Luke and demands that Luke do what?
3. How does Leia exit the wookie house?
4. Luke and Artoo crash in the forest because of what?
5. In Chapter 18, as Artoo wakes Luke again, what ship approaches?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Karrde trying to play both sides of the fence in Chapters 29 and 30?
2. Does Chewbacca respect Leia?
3. In Chapter 24, how does Karrde change his story with Han and Lando and what does it indicate about Karrde's personal alliances?
4. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
5. What would happen if Artoo were not in Chapter 26?
6. Although Kashyyyk is supposed to be a safe haven for Leia, she doesn't feel at ease there. Describe why Kashyyyk does not feel safe to Leia.
7. How do you feel about Luke's actions, in Chapters 15 and 16, as well as previous chapters? Do they seem like good actions for a Jedi master? Why or why not?
8. Explain why Han and Lando meet with a fellow smuggler, in Chapter 20, and what causes the smuggler to finally agree to help them.
9. What discovery does Luke make about himself, while trying to escape with Mara, Han and Artoo, and what does it mean for his future?
10. What interesting connection does Han make between Thrawn and Han's wife, Leia, in Chapter 23, and what does it prompt Han and Lando to do?
This section contains 1,245 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)