|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke notices a metal ______________ that might allow him an escape option?
(a) computer console
(b) door plate
(c) window frame
(d) bed frame
2. Karrde's message is telling them to plan a ruse in order to fool whom?
3. Han and Lando tell Karrde that they are going to the Falcon to check on some things, but do what instead?
(a) slip off to send a secret message to Leia
(b) get on the Falcon and fly back to Coruscant
(c) slip off to spy on the Imperials
(d) go to snoop on Karrde's prisoner
4. Han and Lando discuss plans to pay a visit to Talon Karrde as part of Han's earlier mission to do what?
(a) obtain weapons
(b) obtain weapon schematics
(c) obtain cargo ships
(d) obtain space station blueprints
5. Karrde decides to get in touch with his contact where, to determine why the Imperials are after Luke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jade obviously hates whom?
2. What is sabbac?
3. Fully awake and unharmed by the creature, Mara aims her blaster at Luke and demands that Luke do what?
4. The wookies live in what?
5. The stormtroopers handcuff and detain both Luke and Mara and escort them to a nearby what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interesting connection does Han make between Thrawn and Han's wife, Leia, in Chapter 23, and what does it prompt Han and Lando to do?
2. Kashyyyk is intended to be a safe haven for Leia. Why is it unlikely that Leia would be attacked on Kashyyyk?
3. In Chapter 26, Mara and Luke's history finally comes to light. How does Mara know Luke and why does she claim to hate him?
4. Why does Luke choose to accept help from the Wild Karrde, in Chapter 18 and does he trust Talon Karrde? Why or why not?
5. What insights are gained into Mara's emotions towards Luke, in Chapter 22, when Mara is thinking about Luke while she is outside and Luke is escaping?
6. What discovery does Luke make about himself, while trying to escape with Mara, Han and Artoo, and what does it mean for his future?
7. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
8. Why do the noghiri suddenly claim to change their attitude about Leia, in Chapter 25?
9. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
10. How is Karrde trying to play both sides of the fence in Chapters 29 and 30?
This section contains 1,220 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)