|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Putting two and two together, after hearing a transmission fromt he Falcon, Thrawn deduces that Leia is what?
(c) headed to Coruscant
(d) headed to Kashyyyk
2. Luke thinks that the ship he encounters is either a smuggler ship, a disguised warship or ____________, but decides to go aboard anyway?
(a) pirate ship
(b) owned by fugitives from a nearby prison planet
(c) owned by unknown, potentially dangerous, aliens
(d) Imperial spy ship
3. Han knows that what was in Karrde's possession, as well as a human prisoner?
(a) a Jedi
(b) a droid
(c) a mole miner
(d) a lightsaber
4. Karrde says that he did not really want to do what with Luke?
(a) turn him over to the Imperials
(b) keep him locked up
(c) set him free
(d) kill him
5. Jade obviously hates whom?
(b) The Emperor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jade do when she discovers Luke is missing?
2. When Jade is attacked by a creature, after stopping for the night, Luke tries to scare it off with what result?
3. Lando realizes that the what needed in order to maneuver the door opener had to come from Luke?
4. How does Leia exit the wookie house?
5. On board the Chimaera, Pallaeon confirms that there are how many transient warships available at the Sluis Van Shipyards?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
2. What happens between Luke and Mara when they first crash on the planet's surface and what does it seem to indicate about their inner feelings?
3. How is Karrde trying to play both sides of the fence in Chapters 29 and 30?
4. How do Paellaeon's observations of and opinions of Thrawn, in Chapters 15 and 16, seem to affect his over all opinion of Thrawn and do you agree with it?
5. In Chapter 26, Mara and Luke's history finally comes to light. How does Mara know Luke and why does she claim to hate him?
6. Why does Thrawn opt not to over involve Joruus in his invasion plans, in Chapter 27?
7. What would happen if Artoo were not in Chapter 26?
8. Kashyyyk is intended to be a safe haven for Leia. Why is it unlikely that Leia would be attacked on Kashyyyk?
9. Was it evil of Talon Karrde to imprison Luke? Why or why not?
10. Artoo helps Luke, in Chapter 21. What escape plan do they put into action and is it a good one?
This section contains 1,244 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)