|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Thrawn's ultimate goal, as he tells Pallaeon, is to destroy what?
a) the Jedi
b) the Rebellion
d) The Empire
2. Luke declines to escort Leia because he wants to follow up on a message from whom?
a) another Jedi
d) a council member
3. Luke and his X-wing are towed into the cargo hold of the ship. He is then escorted to meet the ship's captain, whose name is what?
a) Claw Karrde
b) Talon Karrde
c) Kole Karrde
d) Wild Karrde
4. Thrawn and Pallaeon want to focus C'baoth's attention on whom, rather than Luke?
5. Why does Karrde tell one of...
This section contains 578 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)