|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han and Leia discover that they are surrounded by unusual looking gray creatures, wielding what sort of sticks?
2. When Mara mentions Luke Skywalker, Karrde notices what in her voice?
3. The Dark Jedi is mentally unstable because he is what?
(b) a clone
(d) on drugs
4. What is the name of the Grand Admiral?
5. Who does Leia send to check on Luke?
6. On Dagobah, Luke looks for the former home of Yoda, Luke's what?
(c) best friend
(d) Jedi master
7. Han, Leia and Chewbacca arrive at the planet Nkllon and have to wait how long to see Lando?
(a) They do not wait at all. They see Lando immediately.
(b) several minutes
(c) several hours
(d) several days
8. Mon Mothma asks Leia if Luke has heard about the planned trip to where?
9. What shipyards does Thrawn plan to attack?
(a) Sluis Van
(b) Voon Slius
(c) Sluis Voon
(d) Van Slius
10. Han's friend and first mate is whom?
11. As Han and Leia are arriving on Nkllon, who else arrives?
12. What is Mara's last name?
13. Bimmisaari is a planet inhabited by individuals that wear what color clothing clothing and are half-covered with fur?
14. Leia knows Luke is distressed because of what?
(a) Han tells her.
(b) an inter-stellar communication
(c) Jedi powers
(d) a distress signal
15. Han and Chewbacca await the arrival of an old friend, who is in what profession?
(b) office worker
(c) governmental aid
(d) pleasure ship captain
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, Luke has a dream about whom?
2. Only when Leia calls out to Luke does Luke realize that he has been on his own, far from Nkllon, for how long?
3. Only when Thrawn promises to deliver Leia and __________ does Joruus reconsider the offer?
4. The Council for the New Republic is meeting and who is delivering their report from the contact mission?
5. Leia's party is encouraged to do some sightseeing because the chief negotiator is what?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)