|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group thinks that what act happened to the chief negotiator they were to meet with?
2. Han and Leia plan to trick the Noghri aliens by making it look like they are about to go aboard the Falcon, but instead they sneak where?
(a) up on the roof
(b) around the back
(c) behind some cargo boxes
(d) under the hull
3. Thrawn's team is looking for the guardian of what?
(a) the city
(b) the forest
(c) the mountain
(d) the ocean
4. Who is the commander in chief of the New Republic fleet?
5. As Luke joins in the battle with Han on the Falcon, he hears someone call to him saying what?
(a) The Jedi will die.
(b) The Jedi will come together in battle.
(c) The Jedi will rise.
(d) The Jedi will fall.
6. Han and Leia discover that they are surrounded by unusual looking gray creatures, wielding what sort of sticks?
7. Who does Karrde want to groom as his second in command?
8. Who receives news, at the start of chapter 8, that the Noghri have failed in their attempt at capturing Luke and Leia on Bimmsaari?
(b) Mon Mothma
9. Luke decides to prepare his X-wing for a trip to where, after Han and Leia leave him?
10. Leia knows Luke is distressed because of what?
(a) an inter-stellar communication
(b) Jedi powers
(c) a distress signal
(d) Han tells her.
11. Han and Leia decide to visit their old fried, Lando Calrissian. How do Lando and Han know each other?
(a) They met on a mission to Ord Mantell.
(b) They grew up together.
(c) Lando used to be Han's first mate on a ship, called the Sand Crawler.
(d) They are old smuggling buddies.
12. Which of the following people attends the meeting with Han and Chewbacca, in chapter 2?
13. Karrde knows that Mara's history is linked to whom?
(d) the Emperor
14. Joruus C'baoth controls the attacks on the other two locations, using what, to keep the attacks coordinated and to allow only minimal losses?
(a) a fleet of star destroyers
(b) battle droids
(c) Jedi powers
(d) a force field
15. Pallaeon is suspicious of whom and is reluctant to accept their help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the evil organization mentioned in Chapter 1 that was defeated five years earlier?
2. What is the guardian's first name?
3. Only when Thrawn promises to deliver Leia and __________ does Joruus reconsider the offer?
4. What gives Jedis their power?
5. Han is away on what sort of mission, in chapter 2?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)