|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pallaeon regrets the Emperor's decision to build a second what, since flaws were discovered in the first one?
(a) Death Star
(c) Star Destroyer
(d) TIE Fighter
2. Who tells Thrawn that they sent a message to Luke?
3. Han wants to hire his old friend to do what sort of job?
(a) rescue Leia
(b) mine an asteroid
(c) spy on the enemy
(d) transport cargo
4. What is the name of the Grand Admiral?
5. Chewbacca stays behind on what ship, while the others go to greet the diplomats?
(a) The Raven
(b) The Falcon
(c) The Eagle
(d) The Hawk
6. Leia misses her husband whom?
7. The guardian oversees the people and city of Mount what?
8. The people of Bimmisaari are known as what?
9. Thrawn discusses plans with Pallaeon to obtain what, for an attack on some shipyards?
(c) Star Destroyers
(d) mole miners
10. Thrawn's team is looking for the guardian of what?
(a) the mountain
(b) the forest
(c) the city
(d) the ocean
11. Which of the following people attends the meeting with Han and Chewbacca, in chapter 2?
12. Han and Lando devise a plan to program Threepio with what?
(a) Han's voice
(b) an escape route
(c) Leia's voice
(d) a fake plan to distract Leia's pursuers
13. Who receives news, at the start of chapter 8, that the Noghri have failed in their attempt at capturing Luke and Leia on Bimmsaari?
(b) Mon Mothma
14. When Pallaeon enters Thrawn's private quarters, he sees an elaborate art gallery that turns out to be what?
(a) a hologram
(b) all stolen art
(c) cheap, useless artwork
(d) worth a lot of money
15. Han and Chewbacca await the arrival of an old friend, who is in what profession?
(a) governmental aid
(c) office worker
(d) pleasure ship captain
Short Answer Questions
1. Leia knows Luke is distressed because of what?
2. Han's friend and first mate is whom?
3. What is the guardian's first name?
4. What is Karrde's first name?
5. What is Pallaeon's ship called?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)