• The story portrays the New Republic still in its infancy, five years after the defeat of the evil Empire at the Battle of Endor.
• With the heroes of the Rebellion heading up the new government, the new government still battles remnants of the Empire.
• A grand admiral emerges from the recesses of the galaxy to stir up trouble and is bent on the utter destruction of the Rebellion.
• Captain Pallaeon, a veteran of the old Empire, is on board the Chimaera and receives word from scout ships about a scan raid on the Obroa-skai system.
• On their mission they pulled a dump from a central library system.
• Pallaeon recalls the Imperial defeat that lead to the subsequent Rebel victory.
• The Rebellion is now setting up a new government that they call the New Republic.
• Pallaeon regrets the Emperor's decision to build a second Death Star since flaws...
This section contains 7,613 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)