Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lovborg go after he was at Brack's?
(a) He went to the police to report his missing manuscript.
(b) He went to an especially lively party at Miss Diana's.
(c) He returned home to sleep.
(d) He tried to return to take Mrs Elvsted home.
2. What does Lovborg confess to Hedda about his manuscript?
(a) That he plagiarized Tesman's work.
(b) That he sold it to repay drinking debts.
(c) That he lost it.
(d) That he always hated the book.
3. What reason does Hedda give for refusing to go with Tesman to Rina?
(a) She needs to wait for Lovborg to arrive.
(b) Someone needs to guard the manuscript.
(c) She says she needs to free herself from darkness and death.
(d) She feels unwell.
4. What is the reason that Brack gives Hedda for telling her everything that happened to Lovborg the previous evening?
(a) To suggest that the Tesman house should not welcome Lovborg further.
(b) Because he knows how Lovborg feels about Hedda.
(c) So that she understands the importance of the manuscript.
(d) So that she can see how uncontrolled Lovborg is.
5. What does Berte deliver for Tesman at a very early hour of the morning?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) A package.
(c) A letter from Julle.
(d) A letter from Hedda's past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
2. Why did Lovborg fight with Miss Diana?
3. What is Hedda doing when Tesman returns from Brack's party?
4. Which of the following set of people truly acts in the others best interest to the best of their ability in the play HEDDA GABLER?
5. What does Tesman think of the book Lovborg read out loud at Brack's party?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)