|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hedda do with Lovborg's manuscript when she hears the maid admit Lovborg into the house?
(a) Lays it out on the table.
(b) Hides it in a drawer.
(c) Leaves it scattered on the floor.
(d) Tosses it in the fire.
2. How does Hedda imagine Lovborg when he returns?
(a) The talk of the town.
(b) Reckless and free.
(c) Responsible and self controlled.
(d) Flushed and fearless with vine leaves in his hair.
3. What does Tesman confess to feeling about Lovborg's book?
4. Where does Hedda insist on sitting when Mrs Elvsted joins her and Lovborg?
(a) In between Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted.
(b) At Lovborg's right hand.
(c) In the seat looking at both of them.
(d) Next to Mrs Elvsted where she can watch Lovborg.
5. What attribute does he give Mrs Elvsted that he knows Hedda lacks?
(a) The courage to act.
(b) A great understanding of interpersonal relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes the dinner party at Brack's house?
2. What is becoming clear about Brack's motives with Hedda?
3. What does Tesman plan to do with the manuscript?
4. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
5. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)