|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lovborg think Hedda's motives might have been in their prior friendship?
(a) To ruin his reputation.
(b) To make him fall in love.
(c) To purge and cleanse him of his ways.
(d) To keep him from writing.
2. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
(a) A photo album of her honeymoon.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her father's pistols.
(d) Her husband's manuscript.
3. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
(a) Cold and distant.
(b) Friendly and caring.
(c) Simple and naive.
(d) Controlling and manipulative.
4. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) Ruin her in society.
(b) Burn her hair off.
(c) Write to her husband.
(d) Seperate her from Lovborg.
5. What does the letter from Julle tell Tesman?
(a) That Lovborg was arrested, and needs help.
(b) That the police know he has Lovborg's book, and he must go to the station at once.
(c) That Rina is dying and he must hurry to her side.
(d) That Hedda is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg's response to Hedda's revelation about Mr Elvsted?
2. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
3. What does Hedda understand is the real point of Brack's story?
4. Before he leaves, what does Lovborg promise to do?
5. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)