|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Elvsted liken Lovborg's manuscript to?
(a) Lovborg's own life.
(b) Mrs Elvsted's and Lovborg's love.
(c) A child.
(d) A great piece of art.
2. What influence does Hedda want over Lovborg?
(b) She wants him to love her.
(c) She wants to ruin him.
(d) She wants revenge.
3. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
(a) That he loved Hedda.
(b) That he wanted to write a great book in his life.
(c) The details of his dissolute lifestyle.
(d) That he wanted to kill himself.
4. What is Lovborg's response to Hedda's revelation about Mr Elvsted?
(a) He grows angry and embarrassed, and decides to leave with Tesman and Brack.
(b) He laughs at Mrs Elvsted.
(c) He brushes it off and admonishes Hedda.
(d) He makes a toast with a glass of punch, to 'the truth'.
5. Which of the following set of people truly acts in the others best interest to the best of their ability in the play HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted.
(b) Hedda and Tesman.
(c) Hedda and Brack.
(d) Tesman and Brack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted happened to the manuscript?
2. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted when he returns at last from Brack's party?
3. What does Hedda destroy in the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What is Lovborg's plan for his future at the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. What future does Hedda see for Lovborg?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)