|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute does he give Mrs Elvsted that he knows Hedda lacks?
(b) A great understanding of interpersonal relationships.
(c) The courage to act.
2. How many copies of Lovborg's manuscript exist?
(a) Two, but only one is available because the other is at the Elvsted house.
(c) One that was divided into two pieces and seperated.
3. What becomes apparent as soon as Hedda and Lovborg converse alone?
(a) Lovborg is jealous of Tesman's success.
(b) Hedda and Lovborg have been very close.
(c) Hedda wishes she had married Lovborg.
(d) Hedda is angry at Lovborg for an unknown reason.
4. What does Hedda divulge to Lovborg that Mrs Elvsted did not want known?
(a) That she was anxious about Lovborg's fortitude.
(b) That she was jealous of Hedda.
(c) That she had left her husband.
(d) That she had been a flame of Tesman's.
5. What does Hedda refer to when she says someone has 'vine leaves in their hair'?
(a) That they are free-spirited.
(b) That they are all dressed up.
(c) That they have become stuck somewhere.
(d) That they are living a wild lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg's plan for his future at the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
3. What is Hedda doing when Tesman returns from Brack's party?
4. Which of the following best describes the state Lovborg is in when he returns to the Tesman household after Brack's party?
5. At the end of Act 2, what does Hedda confess to Mrs Elvsted that she wants out of the whole situation?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)