|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
(a) Making sense of confusing information.
(b) Foreseeing the direction society will take.
(c) Seeing the influence of small actions.
(d) Collecting and arranging.
2. What does Hedda suggest that Lovborg do beautifully?
(a) Go to the interview for the professorship.
(b) Apologize to Mrs Elvsted.
(c) Write another book.
(d) End it all.
3. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
(a) Excited and enthusiastic.
(b) Cool and formal.
(c) Appreciative and obliging.
(d) Loving and warm.
4. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
(a) That she doesn't love her husband.
(b) That she is letting herself go.
(c) That she lives a life of leisure.
(d) That she is pregnant.
5. From where are Tesman and Hedda returning?
(a) Spending the summer in the country.
(b) Visiting a relative that is unwell.
(c) The funeral of Hedda's father.
(d) Their honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hedda's final act of courage and desperation in the play Hedda Gabler?
2. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
3. What does Hedda have to move to make space for Tesman and Mrs Elvsted to work?
4. Which of the following best describes Mrs Elvsted's marriage?
5. What does Brack say that Lovborg ranted about?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)