|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the basis of the close friendship shared by Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted?
(a) Similar personalities.
(b) Working together on Lovborg's book.
(c) Long walks in the country.
(d) Hard times that brought them together.
2. What is the relationship between Berte and Rina?
(b) Berte is Rina's poor relative from the country.
(c) Rina owes Berte money.
(d) Berte nursed Rina for several years.
3. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
(a) Mrs Elvsted.
(b) Ejlert Lovborg.
(d) The sender remains anonymous.
4. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
(a) An open window.
(b) The difficulty with servants.
(c) How long it has been since they've met.
(d) Having nothing to do.
5. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
(a) His was her only marriage proposal.
(b) He was determined to support her and he was not ridiculous.
(c) She loves him despite his prospects.
(d) She sees him as a great man that will go far.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hedda assume that Tesman is?
2. What does Hedda claim she has to keep her entertained at the end of Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
3. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
5. What part of Mrs Elvsted does Hedda find "irritating"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)