|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) Write to her husband.
(b) Burn her hair off.
(c) Seperate her from Lovborg.
(d) Ruin her in society.
2. Why are people concerned about Rina?
(a) She is about to have a child.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She recently offended an important man.
(d) She is elderly and bedridden.
3. When Mrs Elvsted arrives at the Tesman household in Act 4, what does she tell Hedda and Tesman?
(a) That she found part of the manuscript.
(b) That she heard a rumor that Lovborg is in the hospital.
(c) That she is returning to her husband.
(d) That Lovborg and her have made up and he will write again.
4. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted happened to the manuscript?
(a) That Miss Diana has taken it and he can't get it back.
(b) That he sold it to pay his debts.
(c) That it is missing but the police are looking for it.
(d) That he tore it into bits and scattered it in the fjord.
5. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 4, what is Hedda sure of about Lovborg without being told?
2. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
3. What is the very important thing that Hedda keeps from Lovborg when he comes to see her in Act 3?
4. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
5. Which of the following best describes the state Lovborg is in when he returns to the Tesman household after Brack's party?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)