|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
(a) Nervous and desperate.
(b) Excited and bubbly.
(c) Confident and cheery.
(d) Concerned and thoughtful.
2. What does Mrs. Elvsted liken Lovborg's manuscript to?
(a) Mrs Elvsted's and Lovborg's love.
(b) Lovborg's own life.
(c) A child.
(d) A great piece of art.
3. What does Tesman confess to feeling about Lovborg's book?
4. What is Lovborg's response to Hedda's revelation about Mr Elvsted?
(a) He laughs at Mrs Elvsted.
(b) He brushes it off and admonishes Hedda.
(c) He grows angry and embarrassed, and decides to leave with Tesman and Brack.
(d) He makes a toast with a glass of punch, to 'the truth'.
5. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
(a) Loving and warm.
(b) Cool and formal.
(c) Excited and enthusiastic.
(d) Appreciative and obliging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda do first when she retreats to the back room?
2. What does Hedda have to move to make space for Tesman and Mrs Elvsted to work?
3. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What is Hedda doing when Tesman returns from Brack's party?
5. Who are the first two characters to appear in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)