|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other item of importance did Lovborg have with him that night?
(a) A love letter from Mrs Elvsted.
(b) One of Hedda's pistols.
(c) Tesman's manuscript.
(d) A photograph of him and Hedda.
2. Why did Tesman buy the house he did?
(a) It had many rooms for raising a family.
(b) It was close to his work.
(c) He believed Hedda wanted it more than any other.
(d) It was the only one he could afford.
3. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
(a) Appreciative and obliging.
(b) Cool and formal.
(c) Loving and warm.
(d) Excited and enthusiastic.
4. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
(a) That Brack has no hold over her.
(b) That Brack lives so close by.
(c) That Brack is such a good friend with her best interests in mind.
(d) That Tesman is not dependent on Brack.
5. What does Lovborg confess to Hedda about his manuscript?
(a) That he always hated the book.
(b) That he plagiarized Tesman's work.
(c) That he sold it to repay drinking debts.
(d) That he lost it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda have to move to make space for Tesman and Mrs Elvsted to work?
2. What reason does Hedda give Lovborg for not following through on a threat she made a long time ago?
3. What does Hedda divulge to Lovborg that Mrs Elvsted did not want known?
4. Which of the following set of people truly acts in the others best interest to the best of their ability in the play HEDDA GABLER?
5. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)