|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
(a) That he wanted to write a great book in his life.
(b) The details of his dissolute lifestyle.
(c) That he wanted to kill himself.
(d) That he loved Hedda.
2. In Act 2, why does Julle send word she will not be visiting Hedda and Tesman that evening?
(a) She has another social engagement.
(b) She does not feel welcome.
(c) Rina is getting worse.
(d) She is still ofended about the hat.
3. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Rude and ungrateful.
(b) Demanding and restrictive.
(c) Beautiful and adored.
(d) Flighty and vacant.
4. How many copies of Lovborg's manuscript exist?
(a) One that was divided into two pieces and seperated.
(b) Two, but only one is available because the other is at the Elvsted house.
5. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
(a) Make arrangements for a celebration.
(b) Summon Brack to the house.
(c) Invite Ejlert Lovborg over that evening.
(d) Warn Mrs Elvsted's husband of her whereabouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tesman tell Hedda that Lovborg made a long rambling speech about at Brack's party?
2. What does Tesman think of the book Lovborg read out loud at Brack's party?
3. What does Lovborg confess to Hedda about his manuscript?
4. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
5. What is Mrs. Elvsted waiting for in HEDDA GABLER at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)