|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lovborg write his book?
(a) Within the year prior to the happenings in Hedda Gabler.
(b) During a long solitary vacation.
(c) When he was unter the tutelage of Mr Elvsted.
(d) In his "good days" before he started drinking.
2. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) The bouquet of flowers.
(b) The picture of Rina.
(c) The pistols.
(d) Hedda's piano.
3. What is Mrs. Elvsted waiting for in HEDDA GABLER at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Lovborg to return from Brack's to take her home.
(b) For Hedda to let her leave.
(c) News of Lovborg's book.
(d) The arrival of her husband.
4. What does Tesman confess to feeling about Lovborg's book?
5. In Act 2, why does Julle send word she will not be visiting Hedda and Tesman that evening?
(a) Rina is getting worse.
(b) She does not feel welcome.
(c) She is still ofended about the hat.
(d) She has another social engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tesman buy the house he did?
2. What was Hedda's life like before she married?
3. Where does Hedda assume that Tesman is?
4. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
5. What reason does Hedda give Lovborg for not following through on a threat she made a long time ago?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)