|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman confess to feeling about Lovborg's book?
2. What does Tesman ask Berte to put away for him?
(a) Some money he's saved.
(b) Some personal letters he doesn't want Hedda to see.
(c) His pistols.
(d) A suitcase full of notes and research.
3. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
(a) Returns to town.
(b) Gives up his dissolute ways.
(c) Seperates her from her husband.
(d) Writes a book.
4. What is the relationship between Lovborg and Miss Diana?
(a) They were former lovers.
(b) Lovborg owes Miss Diana money that she hopes to recover by the sale of his book.
(c) Miss Diana is his cousin who has always helped him through hard times.
(d) Miss Diana works at the police station and remembers him from before his reformation.
5. What does Julle do as soon as she enters the room in the beginning of the first act?
(a) Reads a manuscript.
(b) Hugs Hedda.
(c) Opens a window.
(d) Writes a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lovborg confess to Hedda about his manuscript?
2. What is the profession of Jorgen Tesman?
3. What is Hedda's state of mind after Julle leaves?
4. What does Berte deliver for Tesman at a very early hour of the morning?
5. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's feelings towards Mrs Elvsted?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)