|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman thank Brack for when Brack arrives at the house for the first time in Act 1?
(a) Making the financial arrangements for the house.
(b) Always being a good friend to Hedda.
(c) Looking after Julle while they were away.
(d) Coming so promptly after receiving his letter.
2. Which of the following best compares the nature of Tesman's book to the nature of Lovborg's book?
(a) The mundane to the visionary.
(b) The scholarly to the chaotic.
(c) The truth to the fanciful.
(d) The useful to the superfluous.
3. What does Tesman ask Berte to put away for him?
(a) His pistols.
(b) Some personal letters he doesn't want Hedda to see.
(c) A suitcase full of notes and research.
(d) Some money he's saved.
4. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's view of her marriage at the end of Act 1?
(a) Unimportant and temporary.
(b) Exciting and adventurous.
(c) A disappointment and boring.
(d) Comfortable and supportive.
5. What does Hedda do when Brack arrives in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Wishes Tesman were at home so she wouldn't have to be alone with Brack.
(b) Expresses her pleasure at being alone with Brack.
(c) ShootS at him with her pistol.
(d) HideS Tesman's manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
2. What is the book Tesman is working on about?
3. What does Hedda destroy in the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Lovborg take with him to Brack's?
5. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)