|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) An unexplained package.
(b) A suitcase of documents.
(c) A hat.
(d) His favorite slippers.
2. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted when he returns at last from Brack's party?
(a) He tells her that he tried to return for her the previous night but was prevented.
(b) He has no more use for her and they must part.
(c) He lost control and needs her forgiveness.
(d) He tells her that he loves another woman.
3. What reason does Hedda give Lovborg for not following through on a threat she made a long time ago?
(a) Because she loved Lovborg.
(b) She knew it was wrong.
(c) She was a coward and afraid of scandal.
(d) It would have damaged her chances of marrying Tesman.
4. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
(a) His book.
(b) A letter from Mrs Elvsted.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) Punch and cakes.
5. How long has Mrs Elvsted been in town?
(a) She is very recently arrived.
(b) Her whole family recently moved into town from the country.
(c) She has always lived here.
(d) She moved to town some years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tesman get Lovborg's manuscript?
2. What future does Hedda see for Lovborg?
3. What does the letter from Julle tell Tesman?
4. What is the only thing that Mrs Elvsted knows about the woman whose shadow stands between her and Lovborg?
5. How is Lovborg's book received by the public?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)