|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) Seperate her from Lovborg.
(b) Burn her hair off.
(c) Ruin her in society.
(d) Write to her husband.
2. Who embroidered Tesman's slippers?
(d) His Aunt Rina.
3. What is the relationship between Lovborg and Miss Diana?
(a) They were former lovers.
(b) Miss Diana works at the police station and remembers him from before his reformation.
(c) Lovborg owes Miss Diana money that she hopes to recover by the sale of his book.
(d) Miss Diana is his cousin who has always helped him through hard times.
4. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(c) Ejlert Lovborg.
(d) Mrs Elvsted.
5. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
(a) They were seperated by a year, and Mrs Elvsted was frightened of Hedda.
(b) They were inseperable best friends.
(c) They had some good friends in common and so they saw a lot of each other.
(d) They were classmates that spent a lot of time on school work together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Elvsted ask of Tesman in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
2. What reason does Hedda give for refusing to go with Tesman to Rina?
3. When Tesman and Brack first invite Lovborg to Brack's party, what does Lovborg do?
4. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
5. What does Lovborg say about his recently published book?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)