|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) That she wanted to control him.
(b) That she was trying to credit for his reformation.
(c) That she was trying to prevent him from publishing his book.
(d) That she was working with her husband to watch out for him.
2. What does Tesman confess to feeling about Lovborg's book?
3. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
(b) Visiting relative.
4. In Act 2, why does Julle send word she will not be visiting Hedda and Tesman that evening?
(a) She is still ofended about the hat.
(b) She does not feel welcome.
(c) Rina is getting worse.
(d) She has another social engagement.
5. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
(a) Seeing the influence of small actions.
(b) Foreseeing the direction society will take.
(c) Making sense of confusing information.
(d) Collecting and arranging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
2. What is Mrs. Elvsted waiting for in HEDDA GABLER at the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 2, who are the two people expected to be visiting the Tesman home in the evening?
4. After Mrs Elvsted arrives, what does Lovborg talk about?
5. Why does Hedda tell Brack is the reason she told Tesman she wanted to live in this particular house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)