|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the usual manner for Brack's arrivals and departures?
(a) He comes and goes with Tesman.
(b) He lets himself in without using the bell so not to disturb anyone.
(c) He arrives unannounced through the back door and garden.
(d) The front door, as a formal guest.
2. What is Hedda's state of mind after Julle leaves?
(a) Happy to be home.
(b) Resigned and content.
(c) Angry and tense.
(d) Tired and overwhelmed.
3. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
(a) Seeing the influence of small actions.
(b) Collecting and arranging.
(c) Foreseeing the direction society will take.
(d) Making sense of confusing information.
4. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
(a) They had some good friends in common and so they saw a lot of each other.
(b) They were classmates that spent a lot of time on school work together.
(c) They were seperated by a year, and Mrs Elvsted was frightened of Hedda.
(d) They were inseperable best friends.
5. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
(a) Stay with Hedda so Tesman can leave for Brack's party.
(b) Help him with his book.
(c) Wait until Tesman has the professorship before publishing his book.
(d) Recommend Tesman for another post if Lovborg is rewarded the professorship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lovborg ask Hedda while they are alone?
2. What is the relationship between Berte and Rina?
3. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
4. Where did Tesman get Lovborg's manuscript?
5. What is Brack's reaction when he realizes that Tesman is not at home and that he is alone with Hedda?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)