|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julle leaves at the end of Act 1, what are her plans for returning?
(a) She will return to spend the winter.
(b) She plans on returning every day to visit.
(c) She is afraid she'll be too busy to come often.
(d) She plans never to return.
2. What does Hedda claim she has to keep her entertained at the end of Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) A busy social life.
(b) A growing family.
(c) Her father's pistols.
(d) A charming home.
3. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
(a) Writes a book.
(b) Returns to town.
(c) Seperates her from her husband.
(d) Gives up his dissolute ways.
4. What happens to the manuscript when Tesman leaves?
(a) It gets knocked off the table and the pages scatter.
(b) Tesman gives it to Brack to hold onto.
(c) Tesman leaves it in Hedda's care.
(d) Tesman takes it with him to return to it's rightful owner.
5. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Rude and ungrateful.
(b) Flighty and vacant.
(c) Beautiful and adored.
(d) Demanding and restrictive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
2. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
3. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's view of her marriage at the end of Act 1?
4. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
5. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)