|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman think of the book Lovborg read out loud at Brack's party?
(a) He thinks it's one of the most remarkable books ever written.
(b) He thinks it's dull and simplistic.
(c) He thinks it is interesting but poorly written.
(d) He thinks it is plagiarism of his own work.
2. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
(a) Friendly and caring.
(b) Simple and naive.
(c) Cold and distant.
(d) Controlling and manipulative.
3. What does Hedda dream of convincing Tesman to do?
(a) Become more fashionable.
(b) Move to the country.
(c) Go into politics.
(d) Get his book published.
4. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
(a) Concerned and thoughtful.
(b) Excited and bubbly.
(c) Confident and cheery.
(d) Nervous and desperate.
5. What does Berte deliver for Tesman at a very early hour of the morning?
(a) A letter from Julle.
(b) A package.
(c) A manuscript.
(d) A letter from Hedda's past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesman tell Brack about Tesman and Hedda's trip?
2. In the second act, what do we learn about the hat incident?
3. What was Hedda's life like before she married?
4. What is the reason that Brack gives Hedda for telling her everything that happened to Lovborg the previous evening?
5. Before he leaves, what does Lovborg promise to do?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)