|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
(a) Punch and cakes.
(b) A letter from Mrs Elvsted.
(c) His book.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. What is Hedda's state of mind after Julle leaves?
(a) Tired and overwhelmed.
(b) Angry and tense.
(c) Resigned and content.
(d) Happy to be home.
3. What does Hedda claim she has to keep her entertained at the end of Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) A busy social life.
(b) A charming home.
(c) Her father's pistols.
(d) A growing family.
4. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
(a) She loves him despite his prospects.
(b) His was her only marriage proposal.
(c) He was determined to support her and he was not ridiculous.
(d) She sees him as a great man that will go far.
5. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) An unexplained package.
(b) A suitcase of documents.
(c) A hat.
(d) His favorite slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
2. In the second act, what do we learn about the hat incident?
3. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
4. What becomes apparent as soon as Hedda and Lovborg converse alone?
5. What is Hedda doing when Tesman returns from Brack's party?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)