|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
(a) That he loved Hedda.
(b) That he wanted to kill himself.
(c) The details of his dissolute lifestyle.
(d) That he wanted to write a great book in his life.
2. What part of Mrs Elvsted does Hedda find "irritating"?
(a) Her mannerisms.
(b) Her manner of speaking.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
(a) They were seperated by a year, and Mrs Elvsted was frightened of Hedda.
(b) They had some good friends in common and so they saw a lot of each other.
(c) They were inseperable best friends.
(d) They were classmates that spent a lot of time on school work together.
4. Who are the first two characters to appear in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) Tesman and Berte.
(b) Jorgen and Hedda.
(c) Julle and Tesman.
(d) Julle and Berte.
5. What does Hedda tell Brack about her trip with Tesman?
(a) She liked the people she met abroad.
(b) She was very bored with only Tesman for company.
(c) She wishes she never had to return home.
(d) She missed her wonderful home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lovborg and Miss Diana?
2. How is Lovborg's book received by the public?
3. What does Tesman ask of Hedda in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
5. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)