|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
(a) Having nothing to do.
(b) An open window.
(c) How long it has been since they've met.
(d) The difficulty with servants.
2. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
(a) His career.
(b) Making a fortune.
(c) Spending time with his wife.
(d) Raising a family.
3. What influence does Hedda want over Lovborg?
(a) She wants revenge.
(b) She wants to ruin him.
(d) She wants him to love her.
4. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
(a) Appreciative and obliging.
(b) Loving and warm.
(c) Excited and enthusiastic.
(d) Cool and formal.
5. What does Tesman plan to do with the manuscript?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Take it to the publisher as his own work.
(c) Hide it until after the professorship is his.
(d) Return it right away to Lovborg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hedda imagine Lovborg when he returns?
2. Who are the first two characters to appear in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
3. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
5. How does Hedda feel about the possibility of motherhood?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)