|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(b) Mrs Elvsted.
(d) Ejlert Lovborg.
2. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
(a) Light conversation.
(b) To dance and be merry.
(c) To be a wife.
(d) To bore herself.
3. Why did Tesman buy the house he did?
(a) It had many rooms for raising a family.
(b) He believed Hedda wanted it more than any other.
(c) It was close to his work.
(d) It was the only one he could afford.
4. Where does Hedda insist on sitting when Mrs Elvsted joins her and Lovborg?
(a) Next to Mrs Elvsted where she can watch Lovborg.
(b) In between Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted.
(c) In the seat looking at both of them.
(d) At Lovborg's right hand.
5. What does Lovborg try to call Hedda when they are alone?
(b) Mrs Tesman.
(c) My love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
2. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
3. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
4. Does Berte leave her belongings lying around?
5. What does Julle do as soon as she enters the room in the beginning of the first act?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)