|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
(a) Punch and cakes.
(b) His book.
(c) A letter from Mrs Elvsted.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Peace from the world to be with her family.
(b) A child.
(c) To be reunited with old friends.
(d) A salon, a footman, and a horse.
3. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) A pile of books for his research.
(b) A new instrument for Hedda.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A letter from Mr Elvsted.
4. What kept Hedda and Tesman up late the night of their return?
(a) Berte was was having a party next door.
(b) Hedda needed everything unpacked and put away in a particular manner.
(c) Julle was ill.
(d) They were celebrating the return to their new home.
5. When Julle leaves at the end of Act 1, what are her plans for returning?
(a) She plans on returning every day to visit.
(b) She will return to spend the winter.
(c) She is afraid she'll be too busy to come often.
(d) She plans never to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Brack's views on his own marriage prospects?
2. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
3. In the second act, what do we learn about the hat incident?
4. What are Mrs Elvsted's plans for the future?
5. What does Hedda claim she has to keep her entertained at the end of Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)