|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Berte leave her belongings lying around?
(a) No, the item belonged to Julle.
(b) Yes, they were always returning things to her.
(c) Yes, and they dismissed her for it.
(d) No, Hedda had left it and forgotten about it.
2. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
(a) Foreseeing the direction society will take.
(b) Collecting and arranging.
(c) Seeing the influence of small actions.
(d) Making sense of confusing information.
3. Which of the following best describes Mrs Elvsted's marriage?
(a) Comfortable and satisfactory.
(b) Loveless and convenient.
(c) Passionate and unwise.
(d) Abusive and horrible.
4. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Peace from the world to be with her family.
(b) A child.
(c) To be reunited with old friends.
(d) A salon, a footman, and a horse.
5. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
(a) Warn Mrs Elvsted's husband of her whereabouts.
(b) Invite Ejlert Lovborg over that evening.
(c) Make arrangements for a celebration.
(d) Summon Brack to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
3. What was the basis of the close friendship shared by Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted?
4. What does Tesman ask of Hedda in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. What was Hedda's life like before she married?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)