|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. Does Berte leave her belongings lying around?
(a) No, Hedda had left it and forgotten about it.
(b) Yes, they were always returning things to her.
(c) Yes, and they dismissed her for it.
(d) No, the item belonged to Julle.
3. How does Hedda feel about the possibility of motherhood?
(a) She doesn't think she is capable of bearing children.
(b) She looks forward to it to keep her occupied.
(c) She can't wait to hear children's voices in the house.
(d) She has no leaning toward such responsibilities.
4. What does Tesman ask of Hedda in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) To help him with his work.
(b) To try and get out in society.
(c) To show her affection towards him.
(d) To be less distant with Julle.
5. In Act 2, why does Julle send word she will not be visiting Hedda and Tesman that evening?
(a) She does not feel welcome.
(b) She is still ofended about the hat.
(c) She has another social engagement.
(d) Rina is getting worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that Mrs Elvsted knows about the woman whose shadow stands between her and Lovborg?
2. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
3. Why is the professorship so important to Tesman?
4. What does Hedda do when Brack arrives in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)