|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
(a) Mrs Elvsted.
(b) Ejlert Lovborg.
(c) The sender remains anonymous.
2. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) The picture of Rina.
(b) Hedda's piano.
(c) The bouquet of flowers.
(d) The pistols.
3. What instrument makes its first appearance in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) A violin.
(b) A piano.
(c) A flute.
(d) A harp.
4. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
(c) Visiting relative.
5. In the second act, what do we learn about the hat incident?
(a) That Hedda was jealous of the hat.
(b) That Julle is still offended.
(c) That Hedda is sorry she said anything.
(d) Hedda only pretended she thought the hat belonged to the maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Elvsted ask of Tesman in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
2. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
3. Who embroidered Tesman's slippers?
4. Why does Hedda tell Brack is the reason she told Tesman she wanted to live in this particular house?
5. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)