|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julle buy in honor of Hedda?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A dress.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
2. What does Julle do as soon as she enters the room in the beginning of the first act?
(a) Writes a letter.
(b) Reads a manuscript.
(c) Hugs Hedda.
(d) Opens a window.
3. What was the basis of the close friendship shared by Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted?
(a) Similar personalities.
(b) Hard times that brought them together.
(c) Working together on Lovborg's book.
(d) Long walks in the country.
4. What is the relationship between Berte and Rina?
(b) Berte nursed Rina for several years.
(c) Rina owes Berte money.
(d) Berte is Rina's poor relative from the country.
5. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Flighty and vacant.
(b) Rude and ungrateful.
(c) Beautiful and adored.
(d) Demanding and restrictive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lovborg's book received by the public?
2. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs Elvsted's feelings regarding Lovborg?
3. What are Mrs Elvsted's plans for the future?
4. Why are people concerned about Rina?
5. Does Berte leave her belongings lying around?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)