Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Rude and ungrateful.
(b) Flighty and vacant.
(c) Demanding and restrictive.
(d) Beautiful and adored.
2. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) An unexplained package.
(b) A hat.
(c) His favorite slippers.
(d) A suitcase of documents.
3. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Close friends.
(c) Nephew and aunt.
4. What instrument makes its first appearance in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) A flute.
(b) A violin.
(c) A piano.
(d) A harp.
5. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
(a) Making sense of confusing information.
(b) Collecting and arranging.
(c) Foreseeing the direction society will take.
(d) Seeing the influence of small actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
2. What is the book Tesman is working on about?
3. Why did Tesman buy the house he did?
4. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
5. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)