|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Tesman's feeling towards Julle?
(a) Intimidated and reverent.
(b) Bossy and callous.
(c) Afectionate and doting.
(d) Tolerant and accepting.
2. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
(a) Ejlert Lovborg.
(b) Mrs Elvsted.
(c) The sender remains anonymous.
3. What is the relationship between Lovborg and Miss Diana?
(a) Miss Diana is his cousin who has always helped him through hard times.
(b) Miss Diana works at the police station and remembers him from before his reformation.
(c) They were former lovers.
(d) Lovborg owes Miss Diana money that she hopes to recover by the sale of his book.
4. What two events does Tesman accidentally schedule for the same time?
(a) Brack's party and his wife's birthday.
(b) Lovborg's visit and Brack's dinner.
(c) Mrs Elvsted's visit and work for his next book.
(d) Lovborg's visit and a visit from his aunt.
5. Who are the first two characters to appear in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) Jorgen and Hedda.
(b) Tesman and Berte.
(c) Julle and Tesman.
(d) Julle and Berte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs Elvsted's feelings regarding Lovborg?
2. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
3. What is Mrs. Elvsted's state of mind after the gentlemen leave?
4. What does Hedda claim were her motives in their prior experiences together?
5. How does Hedda feel about the possibility of motherhood?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)