|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs Elvsted arrives, what does Lovborg talk about?
(a) He compliments Mrs Elvsted and praises the friendship he has with her.
(b) He talks about nothing but his book.
(c) He talks about when he knew Hedda.
(d) He talks about Tesman's research.
2. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) A suitcase of documents.
(b) A hat.
(c) An unexplained package.
(d) His favorite slippers.
3. When Hedda and Brack are discussing a trip in a compartment on a train, what are they really discussing?
(a) The importance of having good friends close by.
(b) Getting away from society.
(c) The unexpected in life.
(d) Fidelity in marriage.
4. At Brack's party, what information does Lovborg withhold?
(a) That he is in love with Hedda.
(b) The name of the woman that inspired him.
(c) That there is a second copy of the manuscript.
(d) That his work is plagiarized from Tesman's.
5. What two events does Tesman accidentally schedule for the same time?
(a) Brack's party and his wife's birthday.
(b) Mrs Elvsted's visit and work for his next book.
(c) Lovborg's visit and Brack's dinner.
(d) Lovborg's visit and a visit from his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
2. To what does Brack invite Tesman?
3. Where did Tesman get Lovborg's manuscript?
4. Which of the following best compares the nature of Tesman's book to the nature of Lovborg's book?
5. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)