|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(b) Ejlert Lovborg.
(c) Mrs Elvsted.
2. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she lives a life of leisure.
(c) That she doesn't love her husband.
(d) That she is letting herself go.
3. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) To be reunited with old friends.
(b) Peace from the world to be with her family.
(c) A salon, a footman, and a horse.
(d) A child.
4. How does Hedda feel about the possibility of motherhood?
(a) She can't wait to hear children's voices in the house.
(b) She doesn't think she is capable of bearing children.
(c) She looks forward to it to keep her occupied.
(d) She has no leaning toward such responsibilities.
5. What attribute does he give Mrs Elvsted that he knows Hedda lacks?
(a) A great understanding of interpersonal relationships.
(d) The courage to act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Lovborg the night of Brack's party?
2. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
3. How does Hedda imagine Lovborg when he returns?
4. What is the only thing that Mrs Elvsted knows about the woman whose shadow stands between her and Lovborg?
5. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)