|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
(a) Confident and cheery.
(b) Excited and bubbly.
(c) Nervous and desperate.
(d) Concerned and thoughtful.
2. Which of the following best characterizes Tesman's feeling towards Julle?
(a) Intimidated and reverent.
(b) Tolerant and accepting.
(c) Afectionate and doting.
(d) Bossy and callous.
3. What does Hedda divulge to Lovborg that Mrs Elvsted did not want known?
(a) That she was anxious about Lovborg's fortitude.
(b) That she had left her husband.
(c) That she was jealous of Hedda.
(d) That she had been a flame of Tesman's.
4. What is the only thing that Mrs Elvsted knows about the woman whose shadow stands between her and Lovborg?
(a) She tried to shoot him with a pistol.
(b) She was a remarkable beauty, with red hair.
(c) Lovborg had asked her to marry him.
(d) She had rejected Lovborg for another man.
5. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
(a) A photo album of her honeymoon.
(b) Her husband's manuscript.
(c) Her father's pistols.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lovborg take with him to Brack's?
2. What is the relationship between Berte and Rina?
3. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
4. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
5. Which of the following best characterizes Lovborg the night of Brack's party?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)