|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda do with a pistol as Lovborg prepares to leave?
(a) She fires it in the air.
(b) She gives it to him as a 'keepsake'.
(c) She tries to hide it from Lovborg.
(d) She lays it on the table in the entry way.
2. What reason does Hedda give Lovborg for not following through on a threat she made a long time ago?
(a) She was a coward and afraid of scandal.
(b) Because she loved Lovborg.
(c) She knew it was wrong.
(d) It would have damaged her chances of marrying Tesman.
3. When does Hedda do with Lovborg's manuscript when she hears the maid admit Lovborg into the house?
(a) Hides it in a drawer.
(b) Lays it out on the table.
(c) Leaves it scattered on the floor.
(d) Tosses it in the fire.
4. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted happened to the manuscript?
(a) That he tore it into bits and scattered it in the fjord.
(b) That he sold it to pay his debts.
(c) That Miss Diana has taken it and he can't get it back.
(d) That it is missing but the police are looking for it.
5. What two events does Tesman accidentally schedule for the same time?
(a) Lovborg's visit and a visit from his aunt.
(b) Mrs Elvsted's visit and work for his next book.
(c) Brack's party and his wife's birthday.
(d) Lovborg's visit and Brack's dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tesman tell Hedda that Lovborg made a long rambling speech about at Brack's party?
2. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
3. From where are Tesman and Hedda returning?
4. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
5. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)