|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Brack's views on his own marriage prospects?
(a) He prefers to maintain 'friendships' with married ladies.
(b) He does not care for the company of women.
(c) He wishes he had proposed to Hedda while she was available.
(d) He is still waiting for the right woman to come into his life.
2. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
(d) Visiting relative.
3. To what does Brack invite Tesman?
(a) A literary gathering.
(b) A stag dinner.
(c) A party at the home of a wealthy relative.
(d) A discussion of the professorship.
4. What are Mrs Elvsted's plans for the future?
(a) Stay in town as long as her husband will agree to.
(b) None, other than to be near Ejlert Lovborg.
(c) Start formal divorce proceedings.
(d) Write and publish a book of her own.
5. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) His favorite slippers.
(b) An unexplained package.
(c) A hat.
(d) A suitcase of documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument makes its first appearance in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
2. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
3. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
4. How does Hedda feel about the house she lives in?
5. What does Lovborg try to call Hedda when they are alone?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)