|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs Elvsted arrives, what does Lovborg talk about?
(a) He compliments Mrs Elvsted and praises the friendship he has with her.
(b) He talks about Tesman's research.
(c) He talks about when he knew Hedda.
(d) He talks about nothing but his book.
2. What does Tesman thank Brack for when Brack arrives at the house for the first time in Act 1?
(a) Coming so promptly after receiving his letter.
(b) Making the financial arrangements for the house.
(c) Looking after Julle while they were away.
(d) Always being a good friend to Hedda.
3. How does Hedda feel about the house she lives in?
(a) She thinks the house will be good for raising a family.
(b) She thinks the house is plain and depressing.
(c) She loves the way the house has been furnished.
(d) She thinks it smells of old ladies and death.
4. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
(b) The sender remains anonymous.
(c) Mrs Elvsted.
(d) Ejlert Lovborg.
5. What does Lovborg ask Hedda while they are alone?
(a) He asks her about Mrs Elvsted.
(b) He asks if Tesman is angry with him for competing for the professorship.
(c) He wants to know if she thinks his book is better than Tesman's.
(d) He asks if there was ever any love in her friendship for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
2. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
3. What does Hedda destroy in the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Hedda claim were her motives in their prior experiences together?
5. What is Hedda's state of mind after Julle leaves?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)