|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
(a) Controlling and manipulative.
(b) Simple and naive.
(c) Friendly and caring.
(d) Cold and distant.
2. What does Hedda do with a pistol as Lovborg prepares to leave?
(a) She gives it to him as a 'keepsake'.
(b) She lays it on the table in the entry way.
(c) She fires it in the air.
(d) She tries to hide it from Lovborg.
3. What does Hedda threaten, again, to do to Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) Burn her hair off.
(b) Seperate her from Lovborg.
(c) Write to her husband.
(d) Ruin her in society.
4. What does Hedda first tell Lovborg when he continually declines the cold punch she offered him?
(a) That it makes him appear unsure of himself.
(b) That she admired his fortitude.
(c) That Mrs Elvsted had trained him well.
(d) That he had changed greatly from the person she knew.
5. How many copies of Lovborg's manuscript exist?
(c) Two, but only one is available because the other is at the Elvsted house.
(d) One that was divided into two pieces and seperated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesman tell Brack about Tesman and Hedda's trip?
2. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
3. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
4. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)