|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
(a) Spending time with his wife.
(b) Making a fortune.
(c) Raising a family.
(d) His career.
2. How many copies of Lovborg's manuscript exist?
(a) One that was divided into two pieces and seperated.
(b) Two, but only one is available because the other is at the Elvsted house.
3. Why is Mrs Elvsted uneasy talking about her home life?
(a) Because her husband is an old flame of Hedda's.
(b) Because her husband is unfaithful.
(c) Because she knows Hedda is unhappy.
(d) Because she has just left her husband.
4. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) The pistols.
(b) The picture of Rina.
(c) Hedda's piano.
(d) The bouquet of flowers.
5. What attribute does he give Mrs Elvsted that he knows Hedda lacks?
(a) The courage to act.
(b) A great understanding of interpersonal relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Hedda and Tesman up late the night of their return?
2. Which of the following best describe Brack's character?
3. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
4. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
5. Which of the following best compares the nature of Tesman's book to the nature of Lovborg's book?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)