|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
(a) Returns to town.
(b) Gives up his dissolute ways.
(c) Seperates her from her husband.
(d) Writes a book.
3. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
(a) Invite Ejlert Lovborg over that evening.
(b) Make arrangements for a celebration.
(c) Warn Mrs Elvsted's husband of her whereabouts.
(d) Summon Brack to the house.
4. What is Hedda thankful for, in her relationship with Brack?
(a) That Brack lives so close by.
(b) That Brack is such a good friend with her best interests in mind.
(c) That Brack has no hold over her.
(d) That Tesman is not dependent on Brack.
5. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Peace from the world to be with her family.
(b) To be reunited with old friends.
(c) A child.
(d) A salon, a footman, and a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
2. When does Hedda do with Lovborg's manuscript when she hears the maid admit Lovborg into the house?
3. What does Lovborg try to call Hedda when they are alone?
4. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
5. In the second act, what do we learn about the hat incident?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)