|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) A suitcase of documents.
(b) An unexplained package.
(c) A hat.
(d) His favorite slippers.
2. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Close friends.
(b) Nephew and aunt.
(d) Brother and sister.
3. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
(a) Spending time with his wife.
(b) Raising a family.
(c) Making a fortune.
(d) His career.
4. What instrument makes its first appearance in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) A violin.
(b) A harp.
(c) A piano.
(d) A flute.
5. What two events does Tesman accidentally schedule for the same time?
(a) Lovborg's visit and a visit from his aunt.
(b) Mrs Elvsted's visit and work for his next book.
(c) Brack's party and his wife's birthday.
(d) Lovborg's visit and Brack's dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julle do as soon as she enters the room in the beginning of the first act?
2. Who embroidered Tesman's slippers?
3. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
4. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
5. Which of the following best characterizes Tesman's feeling towards Julle?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)