|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
(c) Visiting relative.
2. What does Tesman ask Berte to put away for him?
(a) His pistols.
(b) Some money he's saved.
(c) A suitcase full of notes and research.
(d) Some personal letters he doesn't want Hedda to see.
3. What does Tesman thank Brack for when Brack arrives at the house for the first time in Act 1?
(a) Always being a good friend to Hedda.
(b) Making the financial arrangements for the house.
(c) Coming so promptly after receiving his letter.
(d) Looking after Julle while they were away.
4. What does Julle give to Tesman before she leaves?
(a) A hat.
(b) A suitcase of documents.
(c) His favorite slippers.
(d) An unexplained package.
5. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
(a) They had some good friends in common and so they saw a lot of each other.
(b) They were classmates that spent a lot of time on school work together.
(c) They were inseperable best friends.
(d) They were seperated by a year, and Mrs Elvsted was frightened of Hedda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Jorgen Tesman?
2. Which of the following best characterizes Tesman's feeling towards Julle?
3. What would best characterize the way Hedda greets Julle?
4. Which of the following best describes Mrs Elvsted's marriage?
5. What is the book Tesman is working on about?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)