Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the basis of the close friendship shared by Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted?
(a) Similar personalities.
(b) Long walks in the country.
(c) Working together on Lovborg's book.
(d) Hard times that brought them together.
2. What part of Mrs Elvsted does Hedda find "irritating"?
(a) Her mannerisms.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her manner of speaking.
3. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
(b) Nephew and aunt.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Close friends.
4. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Flighty and vacant.
(b) Demanding and restrictive.
(c) Rude and ungrateful.
(d) Beautiful and adored.
5. What does Hedda want at the end of 1Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) A child.
(b) Peace from the world to be with her family.
(c) To be reunited with old friends.
(d) A salon, a footman, and a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tesman ask of Hedda in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
3. When Julle leaves at the end of Act 1, what are her plans for returning?
4. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
5. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's feelings towards Mrs Elvsted?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)