|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, what does Hedda confess to Mrs Elvsted that she wants out of the whole situation?
(a) To influence a human fate.
(b) To secure the professorship for Tesman.
(c) To see Lovborg succumb to weakness.
(d) To win Lovborg's love.
2. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
3. What does Lovborg take with him to Brack's?
(a) His manuscript.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bottle of punch.
(d) Mrs Elvsted's glove.
4. What is the relationship between Berte and Rina?
(a) Berte is Rina's poor relative from the country.
(b) Berte nursed Rina for several years.
(d) Rina owes Berte money.
5. What does Ejlert Lovborg do shortly after publishing his book?
(a) Inherits a fortune.
(b) Applies for a professorship.
(c) Falls in love with Diana, a red headed singer.
(d) Leaves the Elvsted household to return to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Berte leave her belongings lying around?
2. What did Julle buy in honor of Hedda?
3. How is Lovborg's book received by the public?
4. What kept Hedda and Tesman up late the night of their return?
5. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)