|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lovborg want Tesman to see?
(a) The manuscript to his next book.
(b) That he is a potential candidate for the professorship.
(c) That he is a better writer than Tesman.
(d) Evidence of his reformed ways.
2. What does Hedda tell Brack about her trip with Tesman?
(a) She was very bored with only Tesman for company.
(b) She liked the people she met abroad.
(c) She missed her wonderful home.
(d) She wishes she never had to return home.
3. What does Hedda confess to Brack regarding her feelings toward Tesman?
(a) She has never loved him.
(b) She can't understand why she doesn't love him.
(c) She adores him.
(d) She admires him greatly and will grow to love him.
4. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Hedda's piano.
(b) The picture of Rina.
(c) The pistols.
(d) The bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda do when Brack arrives in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
2. From their conversation, what can one infer about Brack and Hedda in Act 2?
3. When Julle leaves at the end of Act 1, what are her plans for returning?
4. In Act 2, who are the two people expected to be visiting the Tesman home in the evening?
5. To what does Brack invite Tesman?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)