|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
(a) Her father's pistols.
(b) Her husband's manuscript.
(c) A photo album of her honeymoon.
(d) Her house.
2. How were the furnishings in the house paid for?
(a) Julle mortgaged her annuity to pay for the furnishings.
(b) Tesman could afford the furnishings with his salary.
(c) Hedda's inheritance paid for everything.
(d) Berte lent Tesman the money to buy them.
3. What does Tesman ask Berte to put away for him?
(a) Some money he's saved.
(b) Some personal letters he doesn't want Hedda to see.
(c) His pistols.
(d) A suitcase full of notes and research.
4. Why are people concerned about Rina?
(a) She is about to have a child.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is elderly and bedridden.
(d) She recently offended an important man.
5. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
(a) Concerned and thoughtful.
(b) Excited and bubbly.
(c) Confident and cheery.
(d) Nervous and desperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Elvsted's state of mind after the gentlemen leave?
2. What does Hedda do when Brack arrives in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
3. How long has Mrs Elvsted been in town?
4. What does Ejlert Lovborg do shortly after publishing his book?
5. When did Lovborg write his book?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)