|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
(a) She sees him as a great man that will go far.
(b) His was her only marriage proposal.
(c) She loves him despite his prospects.
(d) He was determined to support her and he was not ridiculous.
2. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
(a) Ejlert Lovborg.
(c) The sender remains anonymous.
(d) Mrs Elvsted.
3. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
(a) They were classmates that spent a lot of time on school work together.
(b) They were inseperable best friends.
(c) They were seperated by a year, and Mrs Elvsted was frightened of Hedda.
(d) They had some good friends in common and so they saw a lot of each other.
4. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
(a) How long it has been since they've met.
(b) The difficulty with servants.
(c) An open window.
(d) Having nothing to do.
5. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs Elvsted's feelings regarding Lovborg?
(a) Fearful, thwarted, and rancorous.
(b) Proud, sure, and boastful.
(c) Protective, worried, and adoring.
(d) Skeptical and cautious.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lovborg write his book?
2. What does Hedda dream of convincing Tesman to do?
3. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
4. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's feelings towards Mrs Elvsted?
5. What is the book Tesman is working on about?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)