|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people concerned about Rina?
(a) She is elderly and bedridden.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She recently offended an important man.
(d) She is about to have a child.
2. What does Tesman ask Berte to put away for him?
(a) Some personal letters he doesn't want Hedda to see.
(b) A suitcase full of notes and research.
(c) Some money he's saved.
(d) His pistols.
3. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
(a) Her father's pistols.
(b) Her husband's manuscript.
(c) Her house.
(d) A photo album of her honeymoon.
4. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
(a) Gives up his dissolute ways.
(b) Seperates her from her husband.
(c) Writes a book.
(d) Returns to town.
5. What are Mrs Elvsted's plans for the future?
(a) Stay in town as long as her husband will agree to.
(b) Start formal divorce proceedings.
(c) Write and publish a book of her own.
(d) None, other than to be near Ejlert Lovborg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda remember getting Lovborg to confess?
2. What best characterizes the way Hedda feels about Mrs. Elvsted?
3. What does Lovborg say about his recently published book?
4. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
5. What do Julle and Tesman discuss as a strong ability of Tesman's?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)