|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter sent in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLE propose to do?
(a) Invite Ejlert Lovborg over that evening.
(b) Summon Brack to the house.
(c) Make arrangements for a celebration.
(d) Warn Mrs Elvsted's husband of her whereabouts.
2. From where are Tesman and Hedda returning?
(a) Spending the summer in the country.
(b) The funeral of Hedda's father.
(c) Visiting a relative that is unwell.
(d) Their honeymoon.
3. What did Julle buy in honor of Hedda?
(a) A hat.
(b) A dress.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
4. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
(a) Rude and ungrateful.
(b) Beautiful and adored.
(c) Flighty and vacant.
(d) Demanding and restrictive.
5. What part of Mrs Elvsted does Hedda find "irritating"?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her mannerisms.
(c) Her manner of speaking.
(d) Her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that Mrs Elvsted knows about the woman whose shadow stands between her and Lovborg?
2. What does Lovborg ask Hedda while they are alone?
3. What does Hedda first tell Lovborg when he continually declines the cold punch she offered him?
4. What does Lovborg try to call Hedda when they are alone?
5. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)