|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hedda insist on sitting when Mrs Elvsted joins her and Lovborg?
(a) At Lovborg's right hand.
(b) In the seat looking at both of them.
(c) In between Lovborg and Mrs Elvsted.
(d) Next to Mrs Elvsted where she can watch Lovborg.
2. How does Hedda imagine Lovborg when he returns?
(a) Reckless and free.
(b) The talk of the town.
(c) Responsible and self controlled.
(d) Flushed and fearless with vine leaves in his hair.
3. What is Mrs. Elvsted's state of mind after the gentlemen leave?
(a) Anxious and unhappy.
(b) Serene and confident.
(c) Hopeful and determined.
(d) Jubilant and victorious.
4. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) Punch and cakes.
(c) A letter from Mrs Elvsted.
(d) His book.
5. What does Hedda dream of convincing Tesman to do?
(a) Go into politics.
(b) Move to the country.
(c) Become more fashionable.
(d) Get his book published.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hedda's state of mind after Julle leaves?
2. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
3. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
4. When Hedda and Brack are discussing a trip in a compartment on a train, what are they really discussing?
5. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)