|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julle buy in honor of Hedda?
(a) A dress.
(b) A hat.
(c) A book.
(d) A necklace.
2. What was Hedda's life like before she married?
(a) She was the beautiful daughter of a poor family.
(b) She was the popular daughter of a general.
(c) She was a school teacher.
(d) She was the heiress to a large fortune.
3. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Nephew and aunt.
(b) Close friends.
(d) Brother and sister.
5. When Julle leaves at the end of Act 1, what are her plans for returning?
(a) She plans never to return.
(b) She plans on returning every day to visit.
(c) She will return to spend the winter.
(d) She is afraid she'll be too busy to come often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedda divulge to Lovborg that Mrs Elvsted did not want known?
2. What does Tesman bring to Hedda while she talks to Lovborg?
3. What does Hedda claim she has to keep her entertained at the end of Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
5. What influence does Hedda want over Lovborg?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)