|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda show Lovborg when they are first left alone together?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her husband's manuscript.
(c) A photo album of her honeymoon.
(d) Her father's pistols.
2. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
(a) To be a wife.
(b) To dance and be merry.
(c) Light conversation.
(d) To bore herself.
3. What does Lovborg try to call Hedda when they are alone?
(a) Mrs Tesman.
(d) My love.
4. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
(a) That she lives a life of leisure.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she doesn't love her husband.
(d) That she is letting herself go.
5. What does Hedda divulge to Lovborg that Mrs Elvsted did not want known?
(a) That she was jealous of Hedda.
(b) That she had left her husband.
(c) That she was anxious about Lovborg's fortitude.
(d) That she had been a flame of Tesman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which answer best describes Tesman's perception of Hedda?
2. To what does Brack invite Tesman?
3. What state of mind is Mrs Elvsted in when she arrives?
4. Why did Tesman buy the house he did?
5. What does Hedda tell Brack her reason's were for marrying Tesman?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)