|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda refer to when she says someone has 'vine leaves in their hair'?
(a) That they are living a wild lifestyle.
(b) That they are all dressed up.
(c) That they are free-spirited.
(d) That they have become stuck somewhere.
2. What does Lovborg tell Mrs. Elvsted when he returns at last from Brack's party?
(a) He lost control and needs her forgiveness.
(b) He has no more use for her and they must part.
(c) He tells her that he loves another woman.
(d) He tells her that he tried to return for her the previous night but was prevented.
3. Of what does Lovborg accuse Mrs. Elvsted?
(a) That she was trying to credit for his reformation.
(b) That she was working with her husband to watch out for him.
(c) That she was trying to prevent him from publishing his book.
(d) That she wanted to control him.
4. What does Hedda destroy in the end of Act 3 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Lovborg's manuscript.
(b) Her reputation.
(c) Tesman's chances at the professorship.
(d) Her father's pistols.
5. What influence does Hedda want over Lovborg?
(a) She wants to ruin him.
(c) She wants him to love her.
(d) She wants revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Hedda give Lovborg for not following through on a threat she made a long time ago?
2. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
3. At Brack's party, what information does Lovborg withhold?
4. What does Hedda suggest that Lovborg do beautifully?
5. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)