|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
(a) Bribes them to quit.
(b) Arrests them.
(c) Sets them up for a drug bust by planting some coccaine.
(d) Intimidates them into leaving.
2. Who is found shot through the heart?
3. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(b) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
(c) He is about to skip the country.
(d) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
4. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
5. What do Claudette and Annie do when they meet?
(a) Find they instantly like each other.
(b) Size up each other.
(c) Refuse to speak to the other woman.
(d) Make sarcastic comments to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudette want of Dave?
2. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
3. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
4. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
5. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
2. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
3. What is the consequence of Claudette's visit?
4. Describe Victor Romero.
5. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
6. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
7. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
8. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
9. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
10. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)