|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What call does Dave get to investigate?
(a) A man who is badly beaten but still alive.
(b) A dead man in a dumpster.
(c) About a drug find.
(d) A dead man in a bathtub.
2. Upon whom does Dave call?
(b) His cousin.
3. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
(b) Fist fight.
(c) Exchange information.
(d) Shoot at each other.
4. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
(a) If Dave wants to do a job for Dautrieve.
(b) If Dave is involved in the deaths of Dave's enemies.
(c) If Dave will take him deep sea fishing.
(d) If Dave wants to know where Annie's other killer is.
5. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
(a) Being confined to one small patrol area.
(b) The paperwork.
(c) Arresting people who commit victimless crimes.
(d) Thinking of Annie everytime he sees a shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
2. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
3. What do Dave and the police do?
4. Why does Claudette get angry?
5. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
2. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
3. Describe Victor Romero.
4. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
5. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
6. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
7. Describe Claudette Rocque.
8. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
9. What is the consequence of Claudette's visit?
10. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)