|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A huge bank heist.
(b) A triple murder.
(c) A Brinks truck robbery.
(d) A storm.
2. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
(b) Boca Raton.
(d) Key West.
3. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
4. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
(a) He sees floorboards flexing.
(b) He wants to signal the cops.
(c) He does not shoot the ceiling, just the window.
(d) He wants to scare Romero.
5. Upon whom does Dave call?
(b) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romero tell Dave as Romero is dying?
2. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
3. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
4. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
5. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
2. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
3. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
4. What is the consequence of Claudette's visit?
5. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
6. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
7. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
8. Describe Claudette Rocque.
9. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
10. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)