|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave learn about Keats from Dautrieve?
(a) Where to find him.
(b) That his mother lives down the street from Dave.
(c) That Keats has been murdered in a hit-style execution.
(d) His connections to the underworld.
2. What does Dave believe?
(a) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
(b) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(c) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
(d) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
3. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
(b) He is unwilling to respond.
(d) Only one man.
4. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
(a) Because Annie is screaming.
(b) Because of the storm.
(c) Because the man running down the street naked is yelling.
(d) Because the men are already inside his house.
5. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) On the streets.
(c) Using the computer for research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave learn about Claudette from Dautrieve?
2. What does Dave contemplate?
3. What happens to Alafair?
4. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
5. What call does Dave get to investigate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
2. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
3. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
4. Describe Victor Romero.
5. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
6. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
7. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
8. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
9. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
10. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)