|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
2. Who may cut a deal with the government?
3. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(b) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
4. What does Claudette say about her car?
(a) It is on fire.
(b) It won't start.
(c) It has a flat.
(d) It threw a rod.
5. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
(a) He goes there to drink so he is not seen in New Iberia drinking.
(b) He wants to access police records there.
(c) He is assigned a two-day stint there.
(d) He wants to find a permanent home for Alafair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
2. What does Dave learn about Keats from Dautrieve?
3. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
4. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
5. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
2. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
3. Describe Claudette Rocque.
4. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
5. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
6. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
7. What does Victor Romero attempt?
8. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
9. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
10. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)