|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecil come to regard Dave?
(a) With awe.
(b) With respect.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With contempt.
2. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(a) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
(b) His old high school sweetheart.
(d) His ex-wife.
3. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
(b) Talk to the neighbors.
(c) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
(d) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
4. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
5. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Drinking every day.
(b) Going to AA.
(c) Working again as a policeman.
(d) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
2. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
3. What call does Dave get to investigate?
4. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
5. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)