|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave apply for a job?
(a) With the FBI.
(b) With the INS people to be able to track the killers.
(c) Back with the New Orleans police department.
(d) At the local sheriff's office.
2. What happens when Dave is walking around his property one evening?
(a) He is bound and tortured for information.
(b) A man attempts to murder him by shooting him with a high-power, scoped rifle.
(c) He falls into a ditch while drunk.
(d) He encounters a woman who says she is Alafair's aunt.
3. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
(b) His mother.
4. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(c) Using the computer for research.
(d) On the streets.
5. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dave become lovers?
2. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
3. What does Dave believe about the INS?
4. What does Dave start doing?
5. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
2. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
3. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
4. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
5. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
6. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
7. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
8. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
9. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
10. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)