|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
(a) He is unwilling to respond.
(d) Only one man.
2. How does Cecil come to regard Dave?
(a) With awe.
(b) With respect.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With indifference.
3. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
(a) Sets them up for a drug bust by planting some coccaine.
(b) Arrests them.
(c) Intimidates them into leaving.
(d) Bribes them to quit.
4. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
(a) Runs to another room and starts blasting away with a shotgun.
(b) Locks himself in the bedroom.
(c) Shoots himself.
(d) Jumps out a closed window.
5. What will the person receive from the government?
(a) Up to three payments depending upon the quality of the information.
(b) A lump sum payment.
(c) Entry into the witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave learn about Claudette from Dautrieve?
2. What does Dave contemplate?
3. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
4. With whom does Dave become lovers?
5. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Victor Romero.
2. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
3. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
4. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
5. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
6. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
7. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
8. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
9. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
10. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)