|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
(a) That Keats has died and Dave is a suspect.
(b) To stay out of the case as the INS men could be trouble.
(c) That some of the police detectives know about Alafair.
(d) That Keats has taken a contract out on Dave.
2. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
(a) Jumps in it.
(c) Shoots it up.
(d) Throws a tire iron through the windshield.
3. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
4. What does Dave ask of Annie?
(a) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Canada.
(b) To visit her hometown for a few weeks.
(c) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Europe.
(d) To allow him to continue the investigation.
5. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A huge bank heist.
(b) A Brinks truck robbery.
(c) A triple murder.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudette say about her car?
2. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
3. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
4. What does Claudette want of Dave?
5. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
2. Describe Victor Romero.
3. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
4. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
5. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
6. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
7. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
8. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
9. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
10. What does Victor Romero attempt?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)