|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave learn about Claudette from Dautrieve?
(a) That she has moved to Florida for sure.
(b) That she is bisexual and connected with various figures in the world of crime.
(c) That she has a sister who is a Catholic nun at the school where Alafair is attending.
(d) That she has been murdered in a hit-style execution.
2. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He is armed.
(c) He is unarmed.
(d) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
3. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(c) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
4. Who is described as dim-witted?
(c) The sheriff.
5. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
(d) His old high school sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alafair?
2. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
3. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
4. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
5. Who goes fishing with Dave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
2. Describe Victor Romero.
3. What is the consequence of Claudette's visit?
4. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
5. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
6. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
7. Describe Claudette Rocque.
8. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
9. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
10. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)