|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
(a) The casino.
(b) A football game.
(c) The stripper bar.
(d) A local baseball game.
2. What does Dave believe?
(a) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
(b) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(c) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
(d) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
3. Why is the sheriff angry with Dave?
(a) He is not angry.
(b) Because he does not answer his radio.
(c) Because he drove out of his patrol area.
(d) Because he has tried to intimidate the wrong people.
4. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
(b) Throws a tire iron through the windshield.
(c) Jumps in it.
(d) Shoots it up.
5. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
(a) Hires a hit man for Keats and Toot.
(b) Calls his brother to help Dave find Annie's killers.
(c) Sobers up some.
(d) Sends Alafair to Annie's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave start doing?
2. Who may cut a deal with the government?
3. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
4. With whom does Dave become lovers?
5. Where does Dave apply for a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
2. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
3. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
4. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
5. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
6. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
7. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
8. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
9. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
10. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)