|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
(a) Annie running out of the house screaming.
(b) Two men open his door with a crowbar.
(c) A man running down the street with no clothes on carrying a shotgun.
(d) Two men get out and kill another one who is sitting in a car.
2. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) On the streets.
(d) Using the computer for research.
3. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He is about to skip the country.
(b) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(c) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(d) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
4. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is put in a foster home.
(b) She is adopted by another couple.
(c) She is cared for by different people in the community.
(d) She is sent back to her home country.
5. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
2. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
3. What does Claudette want of Dave?
4. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
5. With whom does Dave become lovers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
2. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
3. Describe Claudette Rocque.
4. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
5. What does Victor Romero attempt?
6. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
7. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
8. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
9. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
10. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)