|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
(a) Boca Raton.
(d) Key West.
2. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
(a) She cleans the room where Annie was killed.
(b) She tells Alafair to call her Auntie.
(c) She takes Alafair out to where Dave does not think it safe.
(d) She has a friend over who is a prostitute.
3. What does Claudette say about her car?
(a) It threw a rod.
(b) It has a flat.
(c) It is on fire.
(d) It won't start.
4. Who may cut a deal with the government?
5. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
(a) He wants to access police records there.
(b) He goes there to drink so he is not seen in New Iberia drinking.
(c) He is assigned a two-day stint there.
(d) He wants to find a permanent home for Alafair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
2. Where does Dave apply for a job?
3. What does Dave start doing?
4. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
5. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)