|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(b) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
2. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
(a) To ask if Dautrieve will help him and Annie adopt Alafair.
(b) To gain information.
(c) To tell him they are moving.
(d) To report he is still being harrassed.
3. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Jumps out a closed window.
(c) Locks himself in the bedroom.
(d) Runs to another room and starts blasting away with a shotgun.
4. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
(a) He thinks Bubba is responsible for killing Annie.
(b) He had sex with Claudette.
(c) He had ratted on Bubba to the wrong men.
(d) He had put out a contract on Bubba.
5. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
(b) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
(c) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
(d) Talk to the neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
2. Who is described as dim-witted?
3. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
4. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
5. What does Dave believe about the INS?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)