|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(d) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
2. How is Annie killed?
(a) She is kidnapped and later shot.
(b) By two men with shotguns.
(c) Her car explodes.
(d) Her brakes were tampered with and she drives into the bay.
3. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
(a) He wants to get back at Bubba.
(b) He wants to get back at Claudette.
(c) For help on an arrest.
(d) He liked Annie and was sorry to see her killed.
4. What does Dave ask Robin?
(a) For information about Bubba.
(b) For information about Keats and Toot.
(c) If she will move in with him.
(d) For help in caring for Alafair.
5. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
(a) Bribes them to quit.
(b) Intimidates them into leaving.
(c) Arrests them.
(d) Sets them up for a drug bust by planting some coccaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
2. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
3. What does Dave learn about Claudette from Dautrieve?
4. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
5. What does Dave believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Victor Romero attempt?
2. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
3. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
4. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
5. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
6. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
7. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
8. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
9. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
10. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)