|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Find Keats.
(b) Find Annie's kidnappers.
(c) Take his gun and go after the killers.
(d) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
2. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
(a) That Keats has taken a contract out on Dave.
(b) To stay out of the case as the INS men could be trouble.
(c) That some of the police detectives know about Alafair.
(d) That Keats has died and Dave is a suspect.
3. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
(a) If Dave wants to do a job for Dautrieve.
(b) If Dave is involved in the deaths of Dave's enemies.
(c) If Dave wants to know where Annie's other killer is.
(d) If Dave will take him deep sea fishing.
4. What happens when Dave is walking around his property one evening?
(a) He encounters a woman who says she is Alafair's aunt.
(b) He is bound and tortured for information.
(c) A man attempts to murder him by shooting him with a high-power, scoped rifle.
(d) He falls into a ditch while drunk.
5. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
(a) She cleans the room where Annie was killed.
(b) She has a friend over who is a prostitute.
(c) She takes Alafair out to where Dave does not think it safe.
(d) She tells Alafair to call her Auntie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
2. Who may cut a deal with the government?
3. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
4. What does Dave conclude about Bubba?
5. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)