|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes fishing with Dave?
2. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
(a) Because the man running down the street naked is yelling.
(b) Because of the storm.
(c) Because Annie is screaming.
(d) Because the men are already inside his house.
3. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A huge bank heist.
(b) A triple murder.
(c) A Brinks truck robbery.
(d) A storm.
4. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
(b) The escape vehile Dave had thrown the tire iron through the windshield.
(c) A vehicle that looks like one that was on Dave's street the night Annie is killed.
(d) The escape vehicle Dave had shot.
5. Where does Dave spot Romero?
(a) In a adult book store.
(b) Walking back to his apartment with a bag of groceries.
(c) In the Chinese food place next door to the laundry.
(d) In a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Dave call?
2. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
3. What does Claudette want of Dave?
4. What does Dave ask Robin?
5. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
2. Describe Victor Romero.
3. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
4. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
5. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
6. What does Victor Romero attempt?
7. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
8. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
9. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
10. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)