|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
(b) Shoots it up.
(c) Throws a tire iron through the windshield.
(d) Jumps in it.
2. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
(a) He wants to access police records there.
(b) He is assigned a two-day stint there.
(c) He goes there to drink so he is not seen in New Iberia drinking.
(d) He wants to find a permanent home for Alafair.
3. What does Dave conclude about Bubba?
(a) Dave is not sure yet.
(b) He is the kingpin behind Annie's death.
(c) He is not involved in Annie's death.
(d) Bubba would not have come to the funeral if he is responsible for Annie's death.
4. What does Romero tell Dave as Romero is dying?
(a) That he killed Annie.
(b) That he was out of town when Annie is killed.
(c) That he did not kill Annie; Keats did.
(d) That he is sorry for killing Annie.
5. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) On the streets.
(b) Using the computer for research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
2. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
3. Why does Romero call Dave?
4. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
5. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
2. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
3. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
4. What does Victor Romero attempt?
5. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
6. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
7. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
8. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
9. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
10. Describe Claudette Rocque.
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)