|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
2. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A triple murder.
(b) A storm.
(c) A huge bank heist.
(d) A Brinks truck robbery.
3. How is Annie killed?
(a) By two men with shotguns.
(b) She is kidnapped and later shot.
(c) Her car explodes.
(d) Her brakes were tampered with and she drives into the bay.
4. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
(a) She has a friend over who is a prostitute.
(b) She tells Alafair to call her Auntie.
(c) She takes Alafair out to where Dave does not think it safe.
(d) She cleans the room where Annie was killed.
5. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Going to AA.
(b) Working again as a policeman.
(c) Drinking every day.
(d) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
2. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
3. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
4. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
5. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)