|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudette want of Dave?
(a) A ride into town.
2. Upon whom does Dave call?
(a) His cousin.
3. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
(a) That some of the police detectives know about Alafair.
(b) That Keats has died and Dave is a suspect.
(c) To stay out of the case as the INS men could be trouble.
(d) That Keats has taken a contract out on Dave.
4. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is cared for by different people in the community.
(b) She is sent back to her home country.
(c) She is adopted by another couple.
(d) She is put in a foster home.
5. What call does Dave get to investigate?
(a) A dead man in a dumpster.
(b) A dead man in a bathtub.
(c) A man who is badly beaten but still alive.
(d) About a drug find.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monroe offer to Dave?
2. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
3. What does Dave do?
4. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
5. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
2. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
3. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
4. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
5. Describe Victor Romero.
6. What murder scene does Dave investigate?
7. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
8. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
9. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
10. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)