|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
(b) The Catholic church.
2. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
(a) Sends Alafair to Annie's parents.
(b) Hires a hit man for Keats and Toot.
(c) Calls his brother to help Dave find Annie's killers.
(d) Sobers up some.
3. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(b) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
4. Why is the visitor there?
(a) Robin has been fired from a job.
(b) Batist needs help with a boat
(c) Bubba cannot find Claudette.
(d) Alafair wants to come back and stay with Dave.
5. How is Annie killed?
(a) Her car explodes.
(b) Her brakes were tampered with and she drives into the bay.
(c) By two men with shotguns.
(d) She is kidnapped and later shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
2. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
3. What does Dave learn about Keats from Dautrieve?
4. Where does Dave spot Romero?
5. Upon whom does Dave call?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)