|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave contemplate?
(a) Why Bubba would come to Dave for help.
(b) Why Batist always seems to need him at the wrong moments.
(c) Why men fall in love with different types of women.
(d) Why he is so unhappy at the sheriff's office.
2. What does Monroe offer to Dave?
(a) A way to gain revenge.
(b) Information as to where to find Keats.
(c) A parttime job.
3. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
(c) The Catholic church.
4. Upon whom does Dave call?
(b) His cousin.
5. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
(b) Trashes the place.
(c) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(d) Stakes it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
2. What does Claudette say about her car?
3. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
4. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
5. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
2. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
3. Describe Claudette Rocque.
4. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
5. Why does Dautrieve question Dave about dead men turning up?
6. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
7. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
8. What does Victor Romero attempt?
9. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
10. What does Dave ask Annie to do and how does she respond both to his request and her meeting Claudette?/
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)