|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
(b) The INS agents.
(d) The cops.
2. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(d) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
3. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He is armed.
(b) He is unarmed.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
4. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
(a) The stripper bar.
(b) A football game.
(c) The casino.
(d) A local baseball game.
5. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Trashes the place.
(b) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
(c) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(d) Stakes it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave learn about Keats from Dautrieve?
2. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
3. What does Dave believe?
4. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
5. Why is the visitor there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
2. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
3. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
4. Who does Dave go to see after Annie is buried and what happens?
5. Describe Claudette Rocque.
6. Why is Robin waiting for Dave one evening and what happens?
7. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
8. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
9. What does Victor Romero attempt?
10. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)