|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(b) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
2. Where does Dave spot Romero?
(a) In a adult book store.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In the Chinese food place next door to the laundry.
(d) Walking back to his apartment with a bag of groceries.
3. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
(a) Shoots it up.
(c) Throws a tire iron through the windshield.
(d) Jumps in it.
4. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
(a) His mother.
5. What does Dave do?
(a) Tells Bubba he does not care.
(b) Hires Robin to work at his boat shop.
(c) Tells Alafair she can live with him.
(d) Goes out right away to the Inlet to help Batist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave ask of Annie?
2. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
3. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
4. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
5. Why is the sheriff angry with Dave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
2. When Dave calls Dautrieve, what does Dave learn?
3. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
4. What is the consequence of Claudette's visit?
5. What happens with Dave's visit to Monroe?
6. What does Dave find when he searches Romero's apartment?
7. What happens that Dave is able to start his new job?
8. Describe the confrontation between Dave and Romero.
9. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
10. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)