|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(b) That Dave is in over his head.
(c) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(d) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
2. About what does Dave question Robin?
(a) Where she gets her drugs.
(b) If Jerry is treating her well.
(c) The identity of the man found dead on the plane.
(d) Why she is no longer speaking to Annie.
3. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He does not believe Dave.
(b) He is taking bribes.
(c) He is in with Toots.
(d) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
4. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(b) Giving Robin's actual name.
(c) Talking to Toots.
(d) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
5. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That she will be put up for adoption.
(b) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(c) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(d) That her mother has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Robin punished?
2. In what war did Dave serve?
3. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
4. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
5. Who did Claudette once date?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
2. What police department did Dave work for and why is he no longer employed there?
3. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
4. What does Dave find out from Robin?
5. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
6. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
7. Describe Minos P. Dautrieve.
8. How does Dave begin his investigation?
9. How do Dave and Annie learn more about Alafair?
10. Briefly describe Robin Gaddis.
This section contains 1,145 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)