|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) She rejects his advances.
(c) For money.
(d) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
2. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To help a stranger with his boat.
(b) To see his detective friend.
(c) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(d) To talk with a DEA agent.
3. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Talks to a nun.
(b) Plays the organ.
(c) Lights a candle.
(d) Talks to a priest.
4. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
(b) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(d) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
5. In whom was Robin once interested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robin Gaddis?
2. What label does Dave give Annie?
3. What does Jerry deny?
4. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
5. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie do in response to the event they witness?
2. Describe Minos P. Dautrieve.
3. What do Dave and Annie do with the young girl they name Alafair?
4. What does Dave find out from Robin?
5. What does Dave learn when he sees Dautrieve the day after the bayou incident?
6. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
7. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
8. Why does Dave visit Robin?
9. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
10. What police department did Dave work for and why is he no longer employed there?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)