|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie doing on the boat when Dave spots a plane?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Reeling in a fish.
(c) Changing the oil on the engine.
(d) Making lunch.
2. Who does Dave suspect his assailant is?
(a) He has no idea.
(c) Eddie Keats.
(d) A hired mobster hit man.
3. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
4. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
5. Who is Robin Gaddis?
(a) Jerry's wife.
(b) Annie's best friend.
(c) An undercover police woman.
(d) A stripper for the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
2. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
3. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
4. What do Dave and Annie claim?
5. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave's visit to Bubba.
2. How does Dave begin his investigation?
3. What does Dave conclude about the incident in the bayou?
4. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
5. How do Dave and Annie learn more about Alafair?
6. Briefly describe Robin Gaddis.
7. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
8. What are Dave and Annie doing when the novel opens?
9. Why does Dave visit Robin?
10. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)