|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A job in Florida.
(b) A safe house in Colorado.
(c) A safe house in Canada.
(d) The witness protection program.
2. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) The police chief.
(b) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(c) Annie's supervisor.
(d) Robin's pimp.
3. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Discuss them openly.
(b) Compartmentalize them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Agree to disagree.
4. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(b) That her mother has died.
(c) That she will be put up for adoption.
(d) That her mother will be gone for a while.
5. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He is in with Toots.
(b) He is taking bribes.
(c) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
(d) He does not believe Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Melancon?
2. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
3. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
4. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
5. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave's visit to Bubba.
2. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
3. Who does Dave think about as he is sitting in church and what are his thoughts on the subject?
4. What do Dave and Annie do in response to the event they witness?
5. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
6. What happens to Dave in the bayou?
7. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
8. Who calls Dave and what does he want?
9. Briefly describe Robin Gaddis.
10. What does Dave learn when he sees Dautrieve the day after the bayou incident?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)