|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie beg of Dave?
(a) To go to the FBI.
(b) To re-join the police force so he can legally pursue the men.
(c) To take her and Alafair out of the country for a while.
(d) To leave the situation alone.
2. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(b) Following the money trail.
(c) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(d) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
3. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They are all related.
(b) None are older than about 25.
(c) They are very wealthy.
(d) They must be illegal immigrants.
4. What does David do when he sees the car?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Approaches the car.
(c) Leaves out the back door.
(d) Gets his gun.
5. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He is in with Toots.
(b) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
(c) He is taking bribes.
(d) He does not believe Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do?
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
5. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
2. What does Romero tell Dave when he calls Dave and what is Dave's reaction?
3. How does Dave begin his investigation?
4. Describe the night of Annie's murder.
5. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
6. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
7. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
8. What does Dave decide about Bubba?
9. Why does Dave visit Robin?
10. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)