|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
(b) Meets with Dautrieve.
(c) Plays with Alafair.
(d) Fights with Annie.
2. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
(a) Threaten the men.
(b) Take no further interest in the situation.
(c) Follow the men.
(d) Call his buddy on the police force.
3. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
(a) They ran out of fuel.
(b) An explosion.
(c) The pilot dies of a heart attack.
(d) Pilot error.
4. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(b) That she will be put up for adoption.
(c) That her mother has died.
(d) That her mother will be gone for a while.
5. In whom was Robin once interested?
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
2. What does Dave spy in the plane?
3. What does Annie beg of Dave?
4. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
5. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dave begin his investigation?
2. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
3. What does Dave find out from Robin?
4. Who calls Dave and what does he want?
5. Briefly describe Robin Gaddis.
6. What do Dave and Annie witness as they are about to have lunch?
7. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
8. What police department did Dave work for and why is he no longer employed there?
9. What do Dave and Annie do in response to the event they witness?
10. What happens to Dave in the bayou?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)