|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Talks to a nun.
(b) Plays the organ.
(c) Lights a candle.
(d) Talks to a priest.
2. How is Robin punished?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She is punched in the face.
(c) She is docked her pay for a week.
(d) Her fingers are broken.
3. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
4. What label does Dave give Annie?
(a) Good Catholic girl.
(b) Dumb blond.
(c) Seven Days Heavenist.
5. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(b) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(c) That Dave is in over his head.
(d) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
2. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
3. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
4. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
5. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie witness as they are about to have lunch?
2. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
3. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
4. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
5. What does Dave find when he dives down?
6. What police department did Dave work for and why is he no longer employed there?
7. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
8. What do Dave and Annie do with the young girl they name Alafair?
9. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
10. What are Dave and Annie doing when the novel opens?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)