|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
2. What language does the girl speak?
(a) German and a smathering of English.
(b) English and a smathering of German.
(c) English and Spanish.
3. How many passengers are in the plane?
4. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
5. In whom was Robin once interested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Melancon?
2. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
3. Where has a man run a boat aground?
4. What happens to Jerry years earlier?
5. What do the Coast Guard divers find on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
2. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
3. What does Dave find out from Robin?
4. What does Dave find when he dives down?
5. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
6. Describe Minos P. Dautrieve.
7. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
8. What police department did Dave work for and why is he no longer employed there?
9. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
10. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)