|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
2. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Leisurely activities.
(d) Contract murder.
3. What does Dave spy in the plane?
(a) A M-16.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A bale of marijuana.
4. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
5. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A safe house in Canada.
(b) A job in Florida.
(c) A safe house in Colorado.
(d) The witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
2. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
3. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
4. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
5. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dave go from Bubba's house and what does he do?
2. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
3. What do Dave and Annie tell Alafair about her mother and what do they do to help Alafair start healing emotionally?
4. Why is Dave's new boss angry and what does the boss do as a consequence?
5. What does Dautrieve warn Dave about and what is Dave's response?
6. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
7. Why does Claudette come to Dave's home and what does she do?
8. What does Dave conclude about the incident in the bayou?
9. What do Dave and Annie witness as they are about to have lunch?
10. What is the government offering Romero and why is Dave informed of the fact?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)