|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(c) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(d) That Dave is in over his head.
2. Who is Monroe?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) A government official.
(c) Annie's brother-in-law.
(d) Dave's brother.
3. What label does Dave give Annie?
(a) Dumb blond.
(b) Seven Days Heavenist.
(c) Good Catholic girl.
4. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He had nothing to do with it.
(b) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(c) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(d) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
5. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A safe house in Colorado.
(b) A job in Florida.
(c) A safe house in Canada.
(d) The witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
2. Who is Alafair?
3. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
4. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
5. How is Robin punished?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
2. What does Dave find when he dives down?
3. Who does Dave think about as he is sitting in church and what are his thoughts on the subject?
4. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
5. What does Dave learn when he sees Dautrieve the day after the bayou incident?
6. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
7. What does Dave find out from Robin?
8. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
9. How does Dave begin his investigation?
10. How do Dave and Annie learn more about Alafair?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)