|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie claim?
(a) That the girl is their daughter.
(b) That they found the girl.
(c) That they are babysitting the girl.
(d) That the girl is their niece.
2. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) With a violent shootout.
(b) He is indicted for graft.
(c) He retires after 35 years of service.
(d) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
3. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) The police chief.
(b) Robin's pimp.
(c) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(d) Annie's supervisor.
4. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
5. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To help a stranger with his boat.
(b) To talk with a DEA agent.
(c) To see his detective friend.
(d) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
2. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
3. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
4. How is Robin punished?
5. What is the man's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
2. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
3. What do Dave and Annie tell Alafair about her mother and what do they do to help Alafair start healing emotionally?
4. How do Dave and Annie learn more about Alafair?
5. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
6. What does Dave find out from Robin?
7. How does Dave begin his investigation?
8. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
9. What does Dave conclude about the incident in the bayou?
10. What do Dave and Annie do in response to the event they witness?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)