|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave suspect his assailant is?
(a) A hired mobster hit man.
(b) He has no idea.
(c) Eddie Keats.
2. What do the Coast Guard divers find on the plane?
(a) Children's books.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A doll.
(d) Child's luggage.
3. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) None are older than about 25.
(b) They are all related.
(c) They must be illegal immigrants.
(d) They are very wealthy.
4. In what war did Dave serve?
(c) Desert Storm.
5. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(b) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(c) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(d) He had nothing to do with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
2. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
3. With what police department did Dave used to work?
4. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
5. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie tell Alafair about her mother and what do they do to help Alafair start healing emotionally?
2. What does Dave conclude about the incident in the bayou?
3. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
4. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
5. Where do Dave and Annie go when they dock their boat?
6. What does Dave find when he dives down?
7. Describe Dave's visit to Bubba.
8. What does Dave learn when he sees Dautrieve the day after the bayou incident?
9. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
10. Briefly describe Robin Gaddis.
This section contains 1,221 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)