|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(b) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
(d) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
2. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
(a) An explosion.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) They ran out of fuel.
(d) The pilot dies of a heart attack.
3. How is Robin punished?
(a) She is docked her pay for a week.
(b) She is fired.
(c) Her fingers are broken.
(d) She is punched in the face.
4. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(b) For being restrained by the law itself.
(c) For their secrecy.
(d) For their slow time in responding.
5. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
(a) The upcoming weekend off.
(b) The next week off.
(c) To borrow some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave spy in the plane?
2. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
3. What is Annie doing on the boat when Dave spots a plane?
4. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
5. What do Dave and Annie claim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Annie Robicheaux.
2. What does Dave find out from Robin?
3. Who does Dave ask to watch Annie and the house and give a brief description of the person.
4. What do Dave and Annie witness as they are about to have lunch?
5. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
6. Describe Dave's visit to Bubba.
7. What does Dave learn from Robin before she leaves town?
8. How does Dave begin his investigation?
9. What happens to Dave in the bayou?
10. Who calls Dave and what does he want?
This section contains 1,218 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)