|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in the car?
2. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Plays the organ.
(b) Lights a candle.
(c) Talks to a nun.
(d) Talks to a priest.
3. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
(a) One of the male passengers.
(c) One of the Coast Guard members.
(d) One of the female passengers.
4. What does Dave don?
(a) A flack vest.
(b) A life vest.
(c) His swim suit.
(d) Scuba equipment.
5. What label does Dave give Annie?
(a) Dumb blond.
(b) Good Catholic girl.
(d) Seven Days Heavenist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
2. Who is Monroe?
3. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
4. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
5. What do Dave and Annie claim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dave visit Robin?
2. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
3. What is the ongoing argument between Annie and Dave and what does Dave try to do to please Annie about the issue?
4. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
5. How does Dave ferret information out of Jerry?
6. What does Dave do with this new information he gains from Dautrieve about Keats?
7. Who calls Dave and what does he want?
8. What happens to Dave in the bayou?
9. What does Dave learn from Robin before she leaves town?
10. What does Dave find when he gets out and looks around at Bubba's house?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)