|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave don?
(a) A life vest.
(b) His swim suit.
(c) Scuba equipment.
(d) A flack vest.
2. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Plays with Alafair.
(b) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
(c) Meets with Dautrieve.
(d) Fights with Annie.
3. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
(a) To spirit his new daughter out of the country.
(b) To learn Spanish.
(c) To learn how to adopt this new daughter legally.
(d) To hold a family conversation.
4. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) He is not admitted, just treated.
(b) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(c) To observe him for internal injuries.
(d) To recover from his beating.
5. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
(a) Close friends.
(c) Complex and subtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
2. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
3. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
4. What label does Dave give Annie?
5. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave Robicheaux.
2. What does Dave learn when he sees Dautrieve the day after the bayou incident?
3. Where does Dave go after a phone call from Batist?
4. What happens to Dave in the bayou?
5. What is an indication of Robin's possibly over drinking?
6. What do Dave and Annie witness as they are about to have lunch?
7. What does Dave conclude about the incident in the bayou?
8. What does Annie see down the street and what does Dave do about it?
9. Who visits Dave at his home and what does Dave learn and why does he make another dive?
10. How does Dave begin his investigation?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)